What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan wait for reforms

So @Secur how long do you think @Hyperion is going to continue with the charade - I know Afghans more than you ! All the while my own interaction & that of others with Afghans piling up !

And Khan Sahib, yesterday I just met an Adamkhel Afridi from Dara who was adamant that Afghans need to be deported from the country ASAP & no amount of me sugar coating it with Muslim Brotherhood could prevent him from showing absolute disgust when talking about Afghans & not Farsiwans !

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped reading Yanky pranky propaganda decades ago! You people can cook and twist sacred texts, if necessary!

Again I've very surprised by your response but here is a blog post by Jeff Weintraub, a respected commentator -- the poll he cites is ABC/BBC/ARD national public opinion poll in Afghanistan

And actually according to that poll the number of people holding an un-favorable view of Pakistan was 91%.

There are other references but I've stopped keeping track.

So @Secur how long do you think @Hyperion is going to continue with the charade - I know Afghans more than you ! All the while my own interaction & that of others with Afghans piling up !

And Khan Sahib, yesterday I just met an Adamkhel Afridi from Dara who was adamant that Afghans need to be deported from the country ASAP & no amount of me sugar coating it with Muslim Brotherhood could prevent him from showing absolute disgust when talking about Afghans & not Farsiwans !

For as long as he wants , wont change nothing on the ground , it never does :D

I stopped reading Yanky pranky propaganda decades ago! You people can cook and twist sacred texts, if necessary!

Not you , cmon . Western propaganda ?

Do we need a few history lessons from invasion of Bajaur to His Highness Daoud Khan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know, Pakistan's Western borders have remained secure for better part of our history, just on the basis of this brotherhood! Maybe you didn't know this little gem of info.

Neither are countries run on emotions and brotherhood , are they ?

Seriously ?

You know I work in the number crunching of data from sources such as polls -- but I should stop there is no convincing you.

gercekten Turkeyede mi otoryorsunuz?

Did you know, Pakistan's Western borders have remained secure for better part of our history, just on the basis of this brotherhood! Maybe you didn't know this little gem of info.

No , fortunately , I did . Not because of the brotherhood between Afghans and Pakistanis , because of the tribes loyal to the state of Pakistan living on this side otherwise the Afghans have left no stones unturned in their little capacity to claim the " long forgotten borders " of " Indus river " . Maybe , you missed something , mate .

Ahheem.

Does the invasion during Daud Kahn count ?
Does the bombing by DRoA count?
Does the support of harboring of Nawab Marri count?

Who kicked their arse - State of Pakistan on it's own? Nope, only by mobilizing the locals! :D

You admit the Afghan hate and in other post , refused to do so :D

Where do you see a denial here ?

I also deal with big data, analytics, event simulations, I should also stop here. I am the guy who writes the logic algos. Something you take for granted.

Evet Turkiye de oturuyorum! Niye? :blink:

Seriously ?

You know I work in the number crunching of data from sources such as polls -- but I should stop there is no convincing you.

gercekten Turkeyede mi otoryorsunuz?

Chall bey.

Ahheem.

Does the invasion during Daud Kahn count ?
Does the bombing by DRoA count?
Does the support of harboring of Nawab Marri count?

They've remained secure because we've got Pakistani Tribals manning that border ! :angry:

Who kicked their arse - State of Pakistan on it's own? Nope, only by mobilizing the locals! :D

Whom did the Locals call in when the Afghans were gaining the upper-hand ? The Afghan Government, their fellow Tribals from the adjoining agencies or the Pakistan Army ? :azn:

Buttsy, side parr beth, aur show dekh! :pop:

They've remained secure because we've got Pakistani Tribals manning that border ! :angry:

Whom did the Locals call in when the Afghans were gaining the upper-hand ? The Afghan Government, their fellow Tribals from the adjoining agencies or the Pakistan Army ? :azn:

Why was the Loya Jirga called in Afghanistan to declare the Durand Line null and void - as if International agreements are to be revoked unilaterally by some Kandahar's finest smoking elders !

Back
Top Bottom