What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan wait for reforms

Finished studies way way back. I manage my own businesses and am a consultant with some Financial & Oil firms.

I have a house in Istanbul, however, I divide my summers between Majorca & Cyprus.

Okyormusuns ? nerde ? Istandulda ve ya Ankarada?

Finished studies way way back. I manage my own businesses and am a consultant with some Financial & Oil firms.

I have a house in Istanbul, however, I divide my summers between Majorca & Cyprus.

ney guzel! Harika

Turkeyeden mezun oldun mu?

Buttsy, side parr beth, aur show dekh! :pop:

Khan Sahib aaap kei poll khol gaiii haiiin - Now all of our combined experience with the Afghans overpowers yours ! :P

Why was the Loya Jirga called in Afghanistan to declare the Durand Line null and void - as if International agreements are to be revoked unilaterally by some Kandahar's finest smoking elders !

Even @Hyperion doesn't believe in the Durand Line ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's enough info on a public forum, don't you think so? :D

You are definitely a desi, no one else on the planet asks so many questions, this quick. :rofl:

ODTU? hadi bey -- hangi bolum? hangi yil?

I think that's enough info on a public forum, don't you think so? :D

You are definitely a desi, no one else on the planet asks so many questions, this quick. :rofl:

tabi canim Pakistanliyim -- Amerikan vatandasim ama Pakistanda dogudum

I consider all of Southern Afghanistan, part of Pakistan. And those lower lifeforms, Uzbeks and Tajiks our slaves! :omghaha:

@Hyperion

you don't accept the Durand Line :blink:

Figures. The way you string you sentences in Turkish, you must be an ODTU or Bilkent graduate! :D

tabi canim Pakistanliyim -- Amerikan vatandasim ama Pakistanda dogudum

One day , all these people will find the romance largely one sided :rofl:

Every Pukhtoon I've ever met hates Afghans...not dislikes but literally 'hates' them & the Tribal Pukhtoons more than the Settled ones !

Pataaa nahin whom does @Hyperion think hes fooling ! :P

I consider all of Southern Afghanistan, part of Pakistan. And those lower lifeforms, Uzbeks and Tajiks our slaves! :omghaha:

Don't bring us into that ! :pissed:

We've got nothing against the Uzbeks & Tajiks - Nice people ! :kiss3:

It certainly helps that they're not dreaming of carving out their Greater Afghanistan out of nearly 3/4ths of my country !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom