What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan wait for reforms

Bhawawwaawawawawawawawawwawawawawa....... did you know that there are over 4 million immigrants from Kashmir, residing in KPK - don't even make me count the muhajreen from India. This idea of yours will be a blood bath. You just don't see the wider consequences of it.

Yes, do deport the Afghans, however, not the ones who were born here three decades ago. The ones who know nothing about the land of their forefathers, and know only about Pakistan should be allowed to integrate!

Settled Pashtun - Oiii Golda Meir key Phopppiii* ke Puttar - Immigrant kissss ko kehtaa haiii ? :pissed:

*Couldn't think up anything else warnaaa tou Aunty bhi Butt haiiin ! :kiss3:

That's a fallacy. Did you know that more than 30% of "muhajreen" came to Pakistan way after 1947? :woot:

It's like the doggy telling the master what are the rules of the house! :D

Muhajreen sacrificed their property,money and their lives too .. They are loyal and patriotic to Pakistan .. :pakistan:

Comparing them with Afghans is totally unfair .. :disagree:

Can you claim same thing for the Afghan immigrants .. ?? :pop:

Did you know that inside the armed forces, there is this little guideline (unwritten), to select as few Kashmiris (as officers) as possible? The logic given for it is that they are anti-state! :woot:

Well someone wouldn't be following that unwritten guideline if we're less than 3% of the country but more than 9% of the Army ? :P

Bhawawwaawawawawawawawawwawawawawa....... did you know that there are over 4 million immigrants from Kashmir, residing in KPK - don't even make me count the muhajreen from India. This idea of yours will be a blood bath. You just don't see the wider consequences of it.

4 million in KPK alone - Right ! :omghaha:

You & your 'facts' ! :disagree:

Yes, do deport the Afghans, however, not the ones who were born here three decades ago. The ones who know nothing about the land of their forefathers, and know only about Pakistan should be allowed to integrate!

Meriii taraarrf sei jo parsooon Afghan ayaaa haiii let him stay here as well, let him keep a dual nationality between Pakistan & Afghanistan as well, let him call both the country's his Home - Provided he doesn't bad mouth the same country & the same people that feed him, has a sense of ownership towards this country & considers Pakistan as much his Homeland as he does Afghanistan !

Unfortunately such an Afghan is a rarity that I've yet to see & no amount of BSh*tting by you can change what I've learned in my plethora of interactions with Pakistani Pashtuns & Afghan Pashtuns !

Koiii wajaaa hiii haiii na that all my Tribal Friends (half of them can't even read or write so theres no chance of them being brainwashed by us) hate them !

That's a fallacy. Did you know that more than 30% of "muhajreen" came to Pakistan way after 1947? :woot:

It's like the doggy telling the master what are the rules of the house! :D

30% is not a huge amount .. What about the rest 70% people .. :disagree:

And I am sure that the 30% people are as loyal as other Pakistanis ..

The debate here is about Afghan Immigrants .. It has claimed by different authorities that they are the root cause of most of the problems here.. (Read it in books not my personal opinion :ashamed: )
They used inappropriate words ,are not thankful so Why should we allow them to live in Pakistan if they aren't like us .. :undecided:

Which authorities are you speaking of? The ones funding the LeJ & LeT. Or the ones who have been involved in every fukk-up since the inception of Pakistan?

Kiddo, sit back and relax. This is not your cup of tea.

30% is not a huge amount .. What about the rest 70% people .. :disagree:

And I am sure that the 30% people are as loyal as other Pakistanis ..

The debate here is about Afghan Immigrants .. It has claimed by different authorities that they are the root cause of most of the problems here.. (Read it in books not my personal opinion :ashamed: )
They used inappropriate words ,are not thankful so Why should we allow them to live in Pakistan if they aren't like us .. :undecided:

Which authorities are you speaking of? The ones funding the LeJ & LeT. Or the ones who have been involved in every fukk-up since the inception of Pakistan?

Kiddo, sit back and relax. This is not your cup of tea.

You can not prove them wrong by blaming .. There are vast chances of their Involvement in funding (I admit that) but do you want them (Afghans)to live here and participate in the future insurgency in the region .. I guess you are not aware about how they usually talk about Pakistan ..

Koi Qabil Ho Tau Hum Shan-e-Kai Dete Hain
Dhoondne Walon Ko Dunya Bhi Nai Dete Hain!

I know that's not my cup of tea .. It's useless to debate with a person who'll never admit others POV ..

here I will agree with @Hyperion

provided if they agree to be loyal to Pakistan & not get involved in anti-Pakistan activities, then they should be given citizenship, it will be in-human to deport them, they have already suffered a lot, but yes, they should be loyal to Pakistan & not bash Pakistan

Doesn't exist , mate . Whats next ?

When things get bad, people often deflect. You sure you aren't guilty of that? Pakistan is a country of immigrants, moth of Punjab & Sindh is full of them.

Unfortunately , my friend , they are loyal to the state of Pakistan and not to the Loy Afghanistan or the Akhand Bharat , therein lies the difference . What is so hard in it to understand for you , is beyond me . See beyond the ethnic lenses .

Dont see me supporting India anywhere , now do you ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
did you know that there are over 4 million immigrants from Kashmir, residing in KPK - don't even make me count the muhajreen from India. This idea of yours will be a blood bath. You just don't see the wider consequences of it.

Honestly , I would like to have a source for that .

@Secur - @Hyperion declared me a Kashmiri Immigrant who needs to be sent back & your ethnicity as falling in the same boat as me ! :cray:

Mein soooch bhi nahin saktaaa thaaa ke apnaaa @Hyperion aisaaa nikleiii gaaa ? :cry:

Afghanoon ke liyeee humeeein foreigner banaaa diyaaa apneii hiii watan mein ! :cry:

Waisee @Hyperion mein kurrr tou drameibaaziii rahaaa huuun because I know that Aunty considers me as her son & as much a son of the land whether you like it or not ! :P

@Armstrong

The ridiculous theory of blood dominance , importance and supremacy is again at play , trust me its nothing else .

Manhoos to mein konsa serious hoon'.... lanati insaan! :rofl:

@Secur - @Hyperion declared me a Kashmiri Immigrant who needs to be sent back & your ethnicity as falling in the same boat as me ! :cray:

Mein soooch bhi nahin saktaaa thaaa ke apnaaa @Hyperion aisaaa nikleiii gaaa ? :cry:

Afghanoon ke liyeee humeeein foreigner banaaa diyaaa apneii hiii watan mein ! :cry:

Waisee @Hyperion mein kurrr tou drameibaaziii rahaaa huuun because I know that Aunty considers me as her son & as much a son of the land whether you like it or not ! :P

4 Million Kashmiris??? :cheesy: But even if we take your statistics than still there is huge difference - Those Kashmiris consider Kashmir part of Pakistan, Do afghan also think so?

4 Million Kashmiris??? :cheesy: But even if we take your statistics than still there is huge difference - Those Kashmiris consider Kashmir part of Pakistan, Do afghan also think so?

Sirrr itneiii Kashmiriii hoteiii KPK mein tou hurrr dossraaa KPK ka bandaaa tiiindaa hotaaa ! :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom