What's new

Afghan Air Force receives two C-130H : More on the way!

And Osama? i can't remember where he was killed.
Yeah NDS have recently strengthen their support for Anti-Pakistan movements, what did you thought? that you could bite, without response?
And actually America is pretty cool with Afghan-Iran relation, they understand our needs.

Ahhh, my dear the person who invited and helped Osama relocate to Afghanistan is one of the leading candidates in your Presidential elections. In case you forgot you may want to examine the bonafides of your great leader Abdul Rasul Sayyaf.

In Afghanistan Osama lived and operated openly. In Pakistan he lived like a thief in hiding.

Mullah Omar (who is NOT a Pakistani) refused to hand over Osama to the world community despite Pakistani pleases to do so.

It was from Afghanistan where he launched his attacks against the civilized world.

So my dear Osama is synonymous with Afghanistan, not Pakistan where he was terminated.

Comn lad, the Dhruv is the first successful helicopter build by a South Asian country, in terms of international acceptance and export.
We should be proud of it, not jealous. :raise:
The Dhruv is not a direct threat to Pakistan in any way, so take your fists down.

actually it is,you forgot Rudra aka Dhruv WSI...

oydi.jpg

equipped with Forward Looking Infra Red and Thermal Imaging Sights Interface, a 20 mm turret gun, 70 mm rocket pods, Anti-tank guided missiles and Air-to-Air Missiles.around 76 ordered,we got first 2 during Aero India 2013.have 2 version of it,Mk-III and Mk-IV.we're getting Mk-IV.from wiki....

Rudra, or ALH-WSI (Weapon Systems Integrated) has two main versions.

Mark III: This version has Electronic Warfare, countermeasures, sensors and targeting systems installed, but does not feature weapons

Mark IV: This version is to have a French Nexter 20 mm turret gun, Belgian 70 mm rockets, and MBDA air to air and air to ground missiles, such as the anti-tank Helina missile. All these systems have been tested individually.

also check armaments...

Armament
Guns:
1 x 20mm M621 cannon into the Nexter THL-20 chin mounted gun turret
Missiles:
8 Helina (Helicopter-launched Nag) Anti-tank guided missiles
4 MBDA Mistral short-range Air-to-air missiles
4 x 68 mm or 70 mm Rocket Pods
2 Torpedoes or Depth charges
2 Anti-ship missiles

some video is available on net too...

Last edited by a moderator:
And Osama? i can't remember where he was killed.
Yeah NDS have recently strengthen their support for Anti-Pakistan movements, what did you thought? that you could bite, without response?

So u accept tht NDS supports anti Pakistan elements... hmm... so what if a country 10 times bigger,with a much more capable intel agency etc starts doing exactly tht to you? even if we start arming the taliban what will happen to Afghanistan? also now tht NATO is leaving arent you in a hard position?

My advice.. mend your ways.. and lets mend fences.. lets be brother which we are both ethnically and religiously... we dont want you to stop befriending india or any other country its your right.. we just want a brotherly relation.. something like Canada n USA.. U are own twin brother...

And actually America is pretty cool with Afghan-Iran relation, they understand our needs.

Same america tht is willing to bomb Iran? same USA tht threatens to sanctions us or any other nation for dealing with Iran? even ur indian frnds have decreased oil exports from Iran! THINK AGAIN.

actually it is,you forgot Rudra aka Dhruv WSI...

oydi.jpg

equipped with Forward Looking Infra Red and Thermal Imaging Sights Interface, a 20 mm turret gun, 70 mm rocket pods, Anti-tank guided missiles and Air-to-Air Missiles.around 76 ordered,we got first 2 during Aero India 2013.have 2 version of it,Mk-III and Mk-IV.we're getting Mk-IV.from wiki....

Rudra, or ALH-WSI (Weapon Systems Integrated) has two main versions.

Mark III: This version has Electronic Warfare, countermeasures, sensors and targeting systems installed, but does not feature weapons

Mark IV: This version is to have a French Nexter 20 mm turret gun, Belgian 70 mm rockets, and MBDA air to air and air to ground missiles, such as the anti-tank Helina missile. All these systems have been tested individually.

also check armaments...

Armament
Guns:
1 x 20mm M621 cannon into the Nexter THL-20 chin mounted gun turret
Missiles:
8 Helina (Helicopter-launched Nag) Anti-tank guided missiles
4 MBDA Mistral short-range Air-to-air missiles
4 x 68 mm or 70 mm Rocket Pods
2 Torpedoes or Depth charges
2 Anti-ship missiles

some video is available on net too...

Yes you can buy 2 of + these at the price of 1 bell 412! even though all of its components are imported by india..

P.S dude are you still importing the parts of did you buy them with ToT?

and lets mend fences.. lets be brother which we are both ethnically and religiously... we dont want you to stop befriending india or any other country its your right.. we just want a brotherly relation.. something like Canada n USA.. U are own twin brother...

Bhaijan -- there is a farsi proverb that my mother used to repeat:

Dushmane dana behtaraz Duste nadana -- I hope you don't need a translation.

In the Pakistani people / Afghan people relationship:

Afghanistan = Dushmane dana
Pakistan = Duste nadana

We Pakistans are stupid - The Afghans are at least honest in their hostility to us - but still you are thinking of brotherhood.

The Afghan people have stabbed us in the back long before Pakistan adopted an Afghanistan forward policy - they despise us, agar aap ko koi ghalfahmi hay to braye mehrabani kush Afghan doost banani ki koshis kee ji yeh.

And as soon as they got on their feet they stabbed us again.

Khuda aaapko naseehat day.

Ahhh, my dear the person who invited and helped Osama relocate to Afghanistan is one of the leading candidates in your Presidential elections. In case you forgot you may want to examine the bonafides of your great leader Abdul Rasul Sayyaf.

In Afghanistan Osama lived and operated openly. In Pakistan he lived like a thief in hiding.

Mullah Omar (who is NOT a Pakistani) refused to hand over Osama to the world community despite Pakistani pleases to do so.

It was from Afghanistan where he launched his attacks against the civilized world.

So my dear Osama is synonymous with Afghanistan, not Pakistan where he was terminated.

A like story, but turn out to be a lie.
You supported the Taliban, you guys even refused to join the ranks of US allies against Osama and Taliban. Abdul is not my leader my friend, he is a presidential candidate, i don't know if you know what it means, due to Parvez.
But i can tell you there is a little difference.
Living like a thief and hiding?
He lived i a 3 story building, the highest and biggest in the whole area, in on of your important military cities.
He even lived better than your president does.

If you are going to lie, then lie professionally, not with all these flaws.
satellite-photo-osama-bin-laden-digital-globe-closeup-1.jpg

So @DESERT FIGHTER , @Afghan-India says that hes into Mixed Martial Arts, do you think you - a Tribal Baluch - can kick his cute little buttt or not ? :unsure:

Bhaijan -- there is a farsi proverb that my mother used to repeat:

Dushmane dana behtaraz Duste nadana -- I hope you don't need a translation.

In the Pakistani people / Afghan people relationship:

Afghanistan = Dushmane dana
Pakistan = Duste nadana

We Pakistans are stupid - The Afghans are at least honest in their hostility to us - but still you are thinking of brotherhood.

The Afghan people have stabbed us in the back long before Pakistan adopted an Afghanistan forward policy - they despise us, agar aap ko koi ghalfahmi hay to braye mehrabani kush Afghan doost banani ki koshis kee ji yeh.

And as soon as they got on their feet they stabbed us again.

Khuda aaapko naseehat day.

Believe me man.. i know afghans.. not a fan.. but still these guys should get their act together for the sake of fukin peace..

So @DESERT FIGHTER , @Afghan-India says that hes into Mixed Martial Arts, do you think you - a Tribal Baluch - can kick his cute little buttt or not ? :unsure:

Not a fan of afghans bro.. flight!

;)

So u accept tht NDS supports anti Pakistan elements... hmm... so what if a country 10 times bigger,with a much more capable intel agency etc starts doing exactly tht to you? even if we start arming the taliban what will happen to Afghanistan? also now tht NATO is leaving arent you in a hard position?

My advice.. mend your ways.. and lets mend fences.. lets be brother which we are both ethnically and religiously... we dont want you to stop befriending india or any other country its your right.. we just want a brotherly relation.. something like Canada n USA.. U are own twin brother...

Same america tht is willing to bomb Iran? same USA tht threatens to sanctions us or any other nation for dealing with Iran? even ur indian frnds have decreased oil exports from Iran! THINK AGAIN.

My friend don't say that ISI have not provided Taliban with money,training, weapons since the start.
Yes i agree that friendship and brotherhood is the way forward, but some people (Pakistan342) need to be answered with aggression, they don't understand the message of equality.
As of Iran-Afghanistan contra US. then the Iranian Afghan trade isn't that big, to make a thread to the sanctions.
Therefore as i said they er pretty fine with it.
They don't like it, but it neither harm our relationship

And what has ethnicity to do with that fact that he may be able to kick me? :undecided:
But for your intel, he says that we are ethnically brothers, which may mean?

A like story, but turn out to be a lie.
You supported the Taliban, you guys even refused to join the ranks of US allies against Osama and Taliban. Abdul is not my leader my friend, he is a presidential candidate, i don't know if you know what it means, due to Parvez.
Living like a thief and hiding?
He lived i a 3 story building, the highest and biggest in the whole area, in on of your important military cities.
He even lived better than your president does.

If you are going to lie, then lie professionally, not with all these flaws.

1. No my dear, not only are wrong you are delusional - Various organs of the Pakistani government tried to convince the Taliban to hand him over -- but to no avail. The only accusation against a senior Pakistani leader to the contrary is against General Ehsan ul Haq - which of couse is vehemently disputed.

2. Mullah Omar, Zaeef, and all their ilk are Afghans not Pakistanis - no matter how you try to twist logic.

3. The pig lived on the third floor of a ramshackle property -- you can see pictures of its innards on the Internet - you are clearly dishonest.

You did not answer my question: were you or your family refugees in Pakistan?

Believe me man.. i know afghans.. not a fan.. but still these guys should get their act together for the sake of fukin peace..

Not a fan of afghans bro.. flight!

;)

Chalain baradar, umeed pay dunya qaim hai.

And what has ethnicity to do with that fact that he may be able to kick me? :undecided:
But for your intel, he says that we are ethnically brothers, which may mean?

Ethnicity - Nothing ! The fact that hes a Tribal - A lot ! :)

Oi @DESERT FIGHTER are you & Afghan-India ethnic brothers ? :blink:

1. No my dear, not only are wrong you are delusional - Various organs of the Pakistani government tried to convince the Taliban to hand him over -- but to no avail. The only accusation against a senior Pakistani leader to the contrary is against General Ehsan ul Haq - which of couse is vehemently disputed.

2. Mullah Omar, Zaeef, and all their ilk are Afghans not Pakistanis - no matter how you try to twist logic.

3. The pig lived on the third floor of a ramshackle property -- you can see pictures of its innards on the Internet - you are clearly dishonest.

You did not answer my question: were you or your family refugees in Pakistan?

Chalain baradar, umeed pay dunya qaim hai.

1. is doesn't matter, what matters is your actions, the world will and have jugged by your actions.
2. all supported by ISI and the Pakistani government, who are you trying to fool, the whole world know that your government and ISI supports terrorism.
3. untrue my friend, the house was owned by him, he lived like a Pakistani billionaire.

Tell me one thing, which of these following scenarios do you believe in.

1. Osama was living in Abbottabad, without any knowledge about it by ISI and the Pakistani military.
2. ISI hided him from the Americans.

My answer to your question about where i live:
I can say that i Don't live in Pakistan, but i do have Pakistani friends, from whom i don't get the same experience while i'm getting by talking with you.

Abdul is not my leader my friend, he is a presidential candidate, i don't know if you know what it means, due to Parvez.

Yes of course there is a difference.

The person who brought Osama to Afghanistan - who helped mentor a leading terrorist group that is named after him (The Abu Sayaff group in the Philippines) is able to run for President in Afghanistan.

He was not tried and imprisoned but is running for President in Afghanistan.

Not only that: he is one of the 4 serious candidates along with Abdullah-Abduall, Qayum Karzi and Ashraf Ghani.

Further still he was a close confidant of the current Afghan Administration and Afghan President Karzai.

Oh and he was a member of parliament until he resigned to pursue the presidential elections.

Yes of course there is a difference.

The person who brought Osama to Afghanistan - who helped mentor a leading terrorist group that is named after him (The Abu Sayaff group in the Philippines) is able to run for President in Afghanistan.

He was not tried and imprisoned but is running for President in Afghanistan.

Not only that: he is one of the 4 serious candidates along with Abdullah-Abduall, Qayum Karzi and Ashraf Ghani.

Further still he was a close confidant of the current Afghan Administration and Afghan President Karzai.

Oh and he was a member of parliament until he resigned to pursue the presidential elections.

I'm actually not sure if he is allowed to run for president, IEC have not declared the official runners yet, but have said that some of them are not allowed to run.

1. is doesn't matter, what matters is your actions, the world will and have jugged by your actions.

Well certainly then by that yardstick we can see how the world has judged Afghanistan - they have invaded it - the UN security council allowed its occupation for what 13 years. Conducted a war in Afghanistan, conducted night raids in your villages.

Certainly by the standard you have proposed Pakistan has not fared poorly.

2. all supported by ISI and the Pakistani government, who are you trying to fool, the whole world know that your government and ISI supports terrorism.

Supported maybe but the actors were all Afghan, much like Ahmad Sham Madod, Tarki, Amin, Daud -- they were all Afghans.

3. untrue my friend, the house was owned by him, he lived like a Pakistani billionaire.

I guess I rest my case -- even the US establishment says that no senior Pakistani official knew about his whereabouts.

Tell me one thing, which of these following scenarios do you believe in.

1. Osama was living in Abbottabad, without any knowledge about it by ISI and the Pakistani military.
2. ISI hided him from the Americans.

My dear if the ISI was hiding him some General would have long ago sold him off for American money.

I'm actually not sure if he is allowed to run for president, IEC have not declared the official runners yet, but have said that some of them are not allowed to run.

Are kidding me? Is that a serious point?

Has be been prosecuted?

Has he been shamed by the society at large?

Has be been rebuked by the administration?

Does he have cased pending against him?

And, this is the response of an educated Afghan -- one can extrapolate what uneducated Afghans are like

My answer to your question about where i live:
I can say that i Don't live in Pakistan

My question was very specific:
Were you or any member of your family at any point in time refugees in Pakistan?

, but i do have Pakistani friends, from whom i don't get the same experience while i'm getting by talking with you.
Of course you don't my dear - affection towards Afghans is a national disease in Pakistan. I used to suffer from it too or actually still do, so does my family.

We hosted a people who did not recognize us, tried to dismember us for 30 years. And not like 10 or 20 of them up to 7 million of them. Can you think of a greater stupidity.

But I am hopeful that by interacting with people such as yourself, perhaps Pakistanis will awaken from their stupor.

And my dear I employ educated Afghans who graduate from Pakistani Engineering Schools, there is no discrimination against any of them, they are treated at par with the other members of the Pakistani team. I have mentored them as they were my own family - but I suspect their thoughts towards us are as dark as yours.

Are kidding me? Is that a serious point?

Has be been prosecuted?

Has he been shamed by the society at large?

Has be been rebuked by the administration?

Does he have cased pending against him?

And, this is the response of an educated Afghan -- one can extrapolate what uneducated Afghans are like

My question was very specific:
Were you or any member of your family at any point in time refugees in Pakistan?
There have been filled 16 complaints against 27 runners, maybe he is one of them.
Don't be silly, NDS have to clear him first, as we all know NDS doesn't really likes him.

To your question: NO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom