What's new

Afghan Air Force receives two C-130H : More on the way!

(I guess the :devil:s are now substituting for real arguments)

It was national consciousness not "national security strategy" -- I can see that a first world Danish education has not been able to help you much.

Perhaps the Danish people should ask for a refund of their tax dollars they spent educating you -- what a waste.

Afghanistan's future will be determined by Afghans -- We Pakistanis need to come to our senses of who you people are: An ungrateful and hostile people.

On and as far as the Pakistani economy goes - perhaps the Afghan Refugees in Pakistan did not get the message: for some reason they are voting with their feel to stay in Pakistan -- what a shame -- may be they can go to Denmark NOT

1.Do you know what a smiley means? in this case a devil.
Smileys can per definition not replace an argument.
2. Maybe you are yet another Pakistani cab driver in the US.
3. National consciousness in this case will develop a national security strategy, specially when you say that the element you need to be aware of is hostile.

4. I will suggest that we close this debate, due to that it is off-topic and not fruitful or healthy in any way.

Nonetheless we still out perform you in every walk of life. Check your pocket kid. You aint have your afghani currency anymore. So the word 'economy' doesnt suit you. Hence shut up.

Do tell me how many american diapers and condoms will be your c-130s transporting daily. Since they are here to stay aint they?

That was argumentation in a new level. damn you can sink deep.

but i will come with a last comeback for today:

ready?

As i can see you live in Lahore.

Do you know what "La" means in Spanish?
Do you know what "Hore" means in Norwegian?

so tell me now, who are going to need those condoms Afghan C-130H will transport! :laughcry::omghaha:

1.Do you know what a smiley means? in this case a devil.
Smileys can per definition not replace an argument.

2. Maybe you are yet another Pakistani cab driver in the US.

Well, in my extended family people have driven cabs in the West, or now own cab companies, yes and I am very proud of that fact, that they worked hard - I could easily have been one of them ...

EDIT: My cousins have driven wagons in Pakistan -- not bad eh for a wagon driver talking to Afghan royalty here -- LOL

3. National consciousness in this case will develop a national security strategy, specially when you say that the element you need to be aware of is hostile.

What a simpleton -- Ahhh Danish education -- No at the people level we Pakistanis need to understand who you people are. What you think of us.

4. I will suggest that we close this debate, due to that it is off-topic and not fruitful or healthy in any way.

Why, you haven't called us daal-khors just yet ... there is still a lot of ways to develop this argument in the Afghan style.

Seriously: why don't you be a good Afghan and Burn a Pakistani flag today.

That was argumentation in a new level. damn you can sink deep.

but i will come with a last comeback for today:

ready?

As i can see you live in Lahore.

Do you know what "La" means in Spanish?
Do you know what "Hore" means in Norwegian?

so tell me now, who are going to need those condoms Afghan C-130H will transport! :laughcry::omghaha:

My my. Amusing to see a stone ager teaching European literature.

Its rather sad to know that you're so well acquainted with those Norwegian words that out of all the world all you could target was a city's name. I wonder how the people living in the city of breast in France feel about themselves especially If people like you are allowed to bark on public forums. You must have interesting house hold activities which explains your acquaintance with La-hore's. :D

This was my last reply to YOU- a bad mouth who only knows how to vomit all over the discussion.

Sick man from sick land.

Neither i will, have seen that debating with Pakistanis no matter level of education is meaningless :coffee:

How many years you lived in Pakistan as refugee? or you are one of those Indians disguising as Afghans?

In reality, no Afghan in his good mental health, would like to brag about its air-force among Pakistanis.

Basically, the job of northern alliance is to clean toilets of Indian labor, US army and TTP leadership.

Shupah mightie Dhruv made by supa pawa India will tip balance in favor of Afghanistan govt :rofl:

don't know about power balance,but it sure can reload talib's "black @$$" for some time..

Back
Top Bottom