What's new

Afghan Air Force receives two C-130H : More on the way!

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
I thought some of the pro-talibs here are still thinking that the US is going to leave the region :)

"The Afghan Air Force currently plans and flies 90 percent of the sorties flown in support of operations," said Brig. Gen. John Michel, NATO Air Training Command-Afghanistan commander. "They are maturing at an exponential rate, and the continuous demonstration of resolve and commitment to grow this Afghan Air Force is inspiring. Today's acceptance ceremony reflects a significant increase in capabilities that almost doubles the ability to provide troop transport, resupply and CASEVAC operations."

Afghan Air Force receives “Hercules” of an aircraft

Good for afghans but what they really need is Aircraft for COINS operation... Best option will be A-10's !!!

Wasn't the delivery date tomorrow? if delivered please post some pictures. :victory:

Nevermind, i Just found 3 pictures here: Enjoy! :sniper:
350x.jpg

350x.jpg

350x.jpg

The most important thing, what does the in-flight menu offer?

I think Afghan need to focus on her requirement of fighting with insurgency than transport vehicle - But anyway Congratz

I think Afghan need to focus on her requirement of fighting with insurgency than transport vehicle - But anyway Congratz

We are exactly going to use them for anti insurgent operations.
The Afghan infrastructure is not good and secure enough forlarger movement of military personal, therefore these will airlift troops to combat areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom