What's new

Afghan Air Force receives two C-130H : More on the way!

Yes you can buy 2 of + these at the price of 1 bell 412! even though all of its components are imported by india..

P.S dude are you still importing the parts of did you buy them with ToT?

don't know why Pakistan paid so heavily.must be some customization(or some cut money??? :undecided:),as I've posted the cost of Bell-412 respect to Dhruv from the same site.

as for importing and making query,do you still thinks that we import parts of this helo,yet make them in half price??thats some magic,right??

we import/make various parts of this helo that is imported from international market.we co-oped for engine,bought countermeasures,chin mounted guns etc(from the very best sources)..but yet this helo is as capable as various costly helos in the international market as it is proved in some tough competition against various top contenders..

and as for Rudra,initial orders are over 76.

To your question: NO.

Let me restate what you have said.

You have said that no one in your family: you cousins, your second cousins, your uncles, your aunts, etc. sought refuge at any point in time in Pakistan.

Just to remind you:
1. Over 7 million Afghans were present at a given time in Pakistan (at the height of the refugee problem)
2. At that time the total Afghan population was under 20 million - that means 1 in 3 afghans had sought refuge in Pakistan.
3. Clearly you were alive during that time.

What you have stated - that nor you, not any member of your family sought refuge in Pakistan is a mathematical improbability.

To give a sense of things the total span of the human network -- meaning that distance from you to an eskimo is about 6 degrees (yes it's not exactly six but for the sake of this discussion we'll assume it to be six).

So I hope you can see that problem with you assertion.

If I was to bet money I would bet that:
1. You are a petty little liar.
2. You don't have the fortitude or the courage to admit the your family were given refuge by a people you despise and are hostile towards.

^Iam totally missing the word 'C-130H' or 'Afghan Airforce' in this 'healthy discussion'.

^Iam totally missing the word 'C-130H' or 'Afghan Airforce' in this 'healthy discussion'.

I think that is a rather heathy sign - neither the Afghan Air Force nor 3 C-!30Hs will determine the outcome of the Afghan quagmire.

actually,Indian govt supplied/will supply some Cheetal Helos..

but you're right.there was talk about Dhruv for Afghanistan.India supplied a lot of neighbours this helo.sure Afghanistan can get one or two piece of this pie,if post 2014 remains somewhat on the favor of Afghanistan and not for Taliban.

Shupah mightie Dhruv made by supa pawa India will tip balance in favor of Afghanistan govt :rofl:

Let me restate what you have said.

You have said that no one in your family: you cousins, your second cousins, your uncles, your aunts, etc. sought refuge at any point in time in Pakistan.

Just to remind you:
1. Over 7 million Afghans were present at a given time in Pakistan (at the height of the refugee problem)
2. At that time the total Afghan population was under 20 million - that means 1 in 3 afghans had sought refuge in Pakistan.
3. Clearly you were alive during that time.

What you have stated - that nor you, not any member of your family sought refuge in Pakistan is a mathematical improbability.

To give a sense of things the total span of the human network -- meaning that distance from you to an eskimo is about 6 degrees (yes it's not exactly six but for the sake of this discussion we'll assume it to be six).

So I hope you can see that problem with you assertion.

If I was to bet money I would bet that:
1. You are a petty little liar.
2. You don't have the fortitude or the courage to admit the your family were given refuge by a people you despise and are hostile towards.

in fact none of my family members sought refugee status in Pakistan, yes under the Soviet-Mujahadeen war many Afghans went to Pakistan, but none of my family members did, because they where military leaders and pilot for the AAF back then.
When things began to go wrong, they left for Russia.
And let us talk Eskimos, do you know that in that kingdom i live in, we actually have Eskimos as a part of the Kingdom.
for making bad even more worse for your argument, when i served my 6 months in the Danish Defence i was sent to Greenland for the Sirius patrol in a Base called Dannebrog in Greenland, so yes i have been lesser than 6 degrees to an eskimo. :omghaha:

in fact none of my family members sought refugee status in Pakistan, yes under the Soviet-Mujahadeen war many Afghans went to Pakistan, but none of my family members did, because they where military leaders and pilot for the AAF back then.
When things began to go wrong, they left for Russia.
And let us talk Eskimos, do you know that in that kingdom i live in, we actually have Eskimos as a part of the Kingdom.
for making bad even more worse for your argument, when i served my 6 months in the Danish Defence i was sent to Greenland for the Sirius patrol in a Base called Dannebrog in Greenland, so yes i have been lesser than 6 degrees to an eskimo.

Read my posit - don't parry the points - you have no poor relatives who could not afford the trek to the USSR.

Read my posit - don't parry the points - you have no poor relatives who could not afford the trek to the USSR.

No, now you stick to your failed argument and sink with it, like your country's economy. :omghaha:

But tell me, why do you live in the USA?:devil:

No, now you stick to your failed argument and sink with it, like your country's economy. :omghaha:

I am sticking to it my dear - and my overall posture that you people are an ungrateful and hostile nation to Pakistan.

And, we Pakistanis should put you in that box in our national consciousness.

But tell me, why do you live in the USA?:devil:

Hey you Afghani,

Hold a grip! Your babysitters are leaving in couple of years. After that its your daddy on the east whose gona be taking care of your ECONOMY. Without our help you wouldnt be able to buy a new vase for your table.

Again, Hold a grip!

I am sticking to it my dear - and my overall posture that you people are an ungrateful and hostile nation to Pakistan.

And, we Pakistanis should put you in that box in our national consciousness.

Hostile now? wow my friend wait till the BSA is signed, then we will show you hostility.:devil:
You can put Afghanistan wherever you will in your national security strategy, but the past won't repeat itself.
And you didn't answered my question...

Hey you Afghani,

Hold a grip! Your babysitters are leaving in couple of years. After that its your daddy on the east whose gona be taking care of your ECONOMY. Without our help you wouldnt be able to buy a new vase for your table.

Again, Hold a grip!

Your economy can't even feed your own people, how are you going to help us :devil:
Americans ain't leaving, they will stay here for you! :devil:

Hostile now? wow my friend wait till the BSA is signed, then we will show you hostility.:devil:
You can put Afghanistan wherever you will in your national security strategy, but the past won't repeat itself.
And you didn't answered my question...

(I guess the :devil:s are now substituting for real arguments)

It was national consciousness not "national security strategy" -- I can see that a first world Danish education has not been able to help you much.

Perhaps the Danish people should ask for a refund of their tax dollars they spent educating you -- what a waste.

Afghanistan's future will be determined by Afghans -- We Pakistanis need to come to our senses of who you people are: An ungrateful and hostile people.

On and as far as the Pakistani economy goes - perhaps the Afghan Refugees in Pakistan did not get the message: for some reason they are voting with their feel to stay in Pakistan -- what a shame -- may be they can go to Denmark NOT

Your economy can't even feed your own people, how are you going to help us :devil:
Americans ain't leaving, they will stay here for you! :devil:

Nonetheless we still out perform you in every walk of life. Check your pocket kid. You aint have your afghani currency anymore. So the word 'economy' doesnt suit you. Hence shut up.

Do tell me how many american diapers and condoms will be your c-130s transporting daily. Since they are here to stay aint they?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom