What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of the FC-1 / JF-17 for BAF

That's not a problem for me personally.... BDs national interest should comes first.... it is tragic that the current illegal government brings their toxic views in respect of defence purchase.

However my understanding is that BAF discounted JF17 after evaluation.... one can only assume it was done on technical merit and our requirements.
Hell no, u know why baf rejected jf 17, its that dhoti waering extremist modi who is in bed with ur sari wearing hag hasina, hasina is working agaisnt bangladesh, u have no national securtiy nor any respect anymore, bangladesh is nothing more than a vessel or better put a bitch of india, jf 17 was the most viable option for u, u would've gotten acess to aesa tec in blk 3, some high tech chinese missles, u could've bought jf 17 in high numbers, and after training from paf pilots which even russian and usaf pilots respect u would've been a force to reckon with in asia, but no ur govt prefers that bangladesh remain a bitch of india with high maintainance low.performance russian aircraft which ur country obviously cant afford to maintain, 50 -60 aesa equipped jf 17 which would've been sanction prone would've been the best thing for u...

LOL a whole long drawn discussion about grand total of 8 aircraft that will make no difference to the result of any conflict with either of BD's two neighbours.

They are just supposed to look pretty in the brochures and air displays for 1971 victory parades...just like the Mig-29s now which have the worst operating ratio anywhere in the region.

BD doesnt even have an ounce of C4I like say what a similar sized but developed airforce in NATO would have.

If you grow inside out (C4I focus first), some may take note...but its typical buy a handful of trinkets and whine to others to take you seriously (outside in).

Your last paragraph can be said about alot of countries in the third world buying fancy toys.

Pakistan won't sell anything to Hasina.

I understand this position. It is in the long term interest of Bangladesh and Pakistan to be friendlier to each other and move past '71. There must be balance to India in the sub continent.

Hell no, u know why baf rejected jf 17, its that dhoti waering extremist modi who is in bed with ur sari wearing hag hasina, hasina is working agaisnt bangladesh, u have no national securtiy nor any respect anymore, bangladesh is nothing more than a vessel or better put a bitch of india, jf 17 was the most viable option for u, u would've gotten acess to aesa tec in blk 3, some high tech chinese missles, u could've bought jf 17 in high numbers, and after training from paf pilots which even russian and usaf pilots respect u would've been a force to reckon with in asia, but no ur govt prefers that bangladesh remain a bitch of india with high maintainance low.performance russian aircraft which ur country obviously cant afford to maintain, 50 -60 aesa equipped jf 17 which would've been sanction prone would've been the best thing for u...
Go pick up your JF 17+aesa+pak training in sack and sell it somewhere else.

First off topic, J-10C lineup is gorgeous in that photo.

Secondly,

That J-10 lineup is gorgeous!

J10 will never sale to anyone and that is only develop for China only and China offer these jet to only one country and that is Pakistan.Forget it that China will sale these birds to Ban and due to current Govt China wouldn't risk its state secret to be share with Indian influence BD Govt.

Go pick up your JF 17+aesa+pak training in sack and sell it somewhere else.

Yes we already did
Myanmar and Nigeria are other confirm orders

Last edited:
J10 will never sale to anyone and that is only develop for China only and China offer these jet to only one country and that is Pakistan.Forget it that China will sale these birds to Ban and due to current Govt China wouldn't risk its state secret to be share with Indian influence BD Govt.

Yes we already did
Myanmar and Nigeria are other confirm orders
I think the possibility of China selling J10 series to BAF is quite high, and FC31 is only for Pakistan in the near future. China must unite BD to deal with aggressive India.

Pakistan is our most sincere brother, and We have nice relationship with BD as well.

Heard of the deal was cancelled due to strong opposition from India side. We at some certain extent shall understand Hasina's decision, cause BD is dependent on India in many ways. They will not go against India apparently to sacrifice its Very national interets. If they source fighter from China, Barahtis won't have a saying in it cause BAF is traditionally customer of China. You don't have to worry, Jf17 blk 3 will have a lot of order due to the influence Pakistan has in the Muslim world.

We are already selling it to a lot of vendors and when the time comes we will teach a much needed lesson to bengali indian stooges like u,ur country has betrayed the world of islam by siding n becoming lackeys if mushriks n believe me u will pay for that filthy trators, we dont want dhaka back, we will just bomb u to oblivion, wait for it, will happen for sure..
Thanks Allah that we are not located beside a Crazy guys residence like U. If you talk Bomb all the time.... then my I feel pity for your neighbourS. Cheer UP pal.

We are already selling it to a lot of vendors and when the time comes we will teach a much needed lesson to bengali indian stooges like u,ur country has betrayed the world of islam by siding n becoming lackeys if mushriks n believe me u will pay for that filthy trators, we dont want dhaka back, we will just bomb u to oblivion, wait for it, will happen for sure..
The trolls shall be trolled. Since you started talking about bombs, let me tell you, it is your country which is getting bombed.
cfl_us_bombs_dropped_2016.png

The trolls shall be trolled. Since you started talking about bombs, let me tell you, it is your country which is getting bombed.
cfl_us_bombs_dropped_2016.png
Idiot those are drone strikes which were happening by govt n army consent...

Idiot those are drone strikes which were happening by govt n army consent...
Oh yes. That's my point. Your govt allows foreigners to bomb you country. Such a wonderful scenario. And you think you are going to bomb another country....have some self consciousness before making threats.

And even with consent it doesn't change the fact that it is your country which is getting bomb. And you are here think you guys will bomb another country to oblivion.....how funny you think it is? I'm not sure you're trolling Bangladesh or you are trolling Pakistan here. But I find it quite entertaining.

This is a pointless question

The Bangladesh airforce is more or less worthless

Whats does the addition of 7 JF17 or 7 anything bring?

Second we have issues with the Banglas
Hasina is also n affirmed enemy and Indian ball sucker and dealing with that witch and Banglas tantrums won't be worth it

The only reason Banglas may want to consider the JF17 will be to sucker the indians into providing military equipment to deter Bangladesh

Dude all SU-30 comes with PESA radar. If you knew what it is.
And you think Flankers are low performance? LOL

BD can simply buy from Chinese bypassing Pakistan altogether...... rose by another name and all that....

But all indicationpoints to Russian jets for the upcoming purchase of 8 aircrafts.
Pak and China are partners not only in production but exports also so Pak can;t be bypassed.

Dude all SU-30 comes with PESA radar. If you knew what it is.
And you think Flankers are low performance? LOL
Pesa is inferior to aesa u do knw that dont u?? And flankers in hand of the russkies or chinese hell yeah formidable beasts cause they have the infrastructure to back up thier maintanace, flankers assembked by india??, low perforamnce flying coffins cause they cant siccesfuly maintain them, dont even talk about bangladesh...

Pesa is inferior to aesa u do knw that dont u?? And flankers in hand of the russkies or chinese hell yeah formidable beasts cause they have the infrastructure to back up thier maintanace, flankers assembked by india??, low perforamnce flying coffins cause they cant siccesfuly maintain them, dont even talk about bangladesh...

Ya ok.. Get some rest buddy.. The world is too hectic.

Plz Read what an MKI Is and Its radar Capability ( Hint : The Su-30MKI can function as a mini-AWACS as a director or command post for other aircraft. )
Secondly There is a HUGE Difference between Su 30 and Su MKI . There is a HUGE differnece between MKI & MKK.

Lastly India is NOT ASSEBLING. Its Manufacturing the MKI. Infact Several parts are "100%" Indian like Mission computers, RWR , Its BVR and ALCM package )

Back
Top Bottom