What's new

about ISI

This thread is on drugs, seriously @Armstrong, WTF man? :p:

That maybe so but one doesn't make a Citizen of an Enemy Nation - a Pakistani !

If they request a Pakistani nationality and it is granted by the state then the person obviously poses no threat, the state has a strict regime to enforce when handing out citizenship.

A traitor need not be born in an enemy country, we have enough examples in Pakistan to go by.

This thread is on drugs, seriously @Armstrong, WTF man? :p:

If they request a Pakistani nationality and it is granted by the state then the person obviously poses no threat, the state has a strict regime to enforce when handing out citizenship.

A traitor need not be born in an enemy country, we have enough examples in Pakistan to go by.

It just doesn't feel right - An Indian Citizen a Pakistani; its unnatural, its heinous ! :bad:

I suppose the Kashmiri in me gets roused from time to time & starts on his angry charade every now & then ! :ashamed:

It just doesn't feel right - An Indian Citizen a Pakistani; its unnatural, its heinous ! :bad:

I suppose the Kashmiri in me gets roused from time to time & starts on his angry charade every now & then ! :ashamed:

It's more common than you would think. A good number of mixed marriages result in a partner opting for the other's (Pakistani or Indian) nationality.

It's more common than you would think. A good number of mixed marriages result in a partner opting for the other's (Pakistani or Indian) nationality.

I know it is but a Pakistani giving up his/her Nationality for that of India - Its preposterous....its disgusting !

Mein tou Dual Nationality ke bariii mein nahin soooch saktaaa because it feels like cheating on my beloved - my Pakistan & here people would be willing to become Citizens of a country we've got so much past & present animosity with !

No but i expect that from a Kashmiri na albeit a fake one :lol:

I'm not a Fake Kashmiri ! :mad:

I know it is but a Pakistani giving up his/her Nationality for that of India - Its preposterous....its disgusting !

Mein tou Dual Nationality ke bariii mein nahin soooch saktaaa because it feels like cheating on my beloved - my Pakistan & here people would be willing to become Citizens of a country we've got so much past & present animosity with !

I can understand, I myself can never see myself leaving this land no matter how bad things get but you really can't push sense into love. If two people love each other and wish to live together, one of them is going to have to make the choice and they won't regret it either. Borders are man made, love is instinct and instinct is strong.

I can understand, I myself can never see myself leaving this land no matter how bad things get but you really can't push sense into love. If two people love each other and wish to live together, one of them is going to have to make the choice and they won't regret it either. Borders are man made, love is instinct and instinct is strong.

Love for the Motherland should supersede Love for any Mortal even if shes your Leyla or you her Majnun - Its Pakistan we're talking about.....Pakistan !

I'd rather be castrated than make such a choice !

Love for the Motherland should supersede Love for any Mortal even if shes your Leyla or you her Majnun - Its Pakistan we're talking about.....Pakistan !

Not everyone has the same conviction and sometimes those who do might just be tempted to reassess their standing on the matter. You can't really influence someone's personal choice, can you? It's a free world!

Butt sahab hath hola :D Let the poor souls do what they feel like doing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom