What's new

about ISI

Bilal249

New Recruit

Reaction score
Asslam o alaikum/ i am a student of FSC. cleared the exams of 1st year. now in 2nd year. i want to join ISI. its my strongest desire. please help me. how can i join it? how can i apply in ISI? where we can find its application form? what's its applying date. please help me.

Asslam o alaikum/ i am a student of FSC. cleared the exams of 1st year. now in 2nd year. i want to join ISI. its my strongest desire. please help me. how can i join it? how can i apply in ISI? where we can find its application form? what's its applying date. please help me.

go to military carriers section there is thread there about it that may help.

:welcome: to :pdf:

Are you interested in joining the ISI? Haha, lucky you brother, the ISI is one of the greatest intelligence agencies in the world!

AOA,

Seniors please advise any possible date/month for upcoming vacancies in the organization under MoD??? They have already advertised few positions for Balochistan domiciled only, in the month of May 2013. Hope to have some authentic information, thanks.

Regards

Hi there am from the uk my parents are born in Pakistan I would love to join Isi is they any help or anybody guide me to the right direction thanks

Hello Qasim. Please go through the following thread.

How to Join ISI | Main Thread| | Pakistan Defence

ISI doesn't recruit as you would imagine. Your best bet is to join the Pakistan Armed Forces because that is where they recruit most of their staff from.

They do hire contractors and civilian experts for other roles. If you decide to join Pakistan Armed Forces, you would have to renounce your British Citizenship upon winning a commission. As a son of Pakistani citizens, you are able to claim a Pakistani passport. Training is tough, pay is reasonable and it will change the way you think and live.

If you wish to apply as a civilian, please refer to the above thread.

Join the army babe, gotta kill 'em all! :sniper:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ISI doesn't recruit as you would imagine. Your best bet is to join the Pakistan Armed Forces because that is where they recruit most of their staff from.

They do hire contractors and civilian experts for other roles. If you decide to join Pakistan Armed Forces, you would have to renounce your British Citizenship upon winning a commission. As a son of Pakistani citizens, you are able to claim a Pakistani passport. Training is tough, pay is reasonable and it will change the way you think and live.

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

Firstly allow me to congratulate you on making it this far, if you got this far even after living in India, you must be quite good. To start off, you say that you have relatives in India but don't know their exact address? You may write only the city of their residence, if you know that if you have no information, you may skip the portion and state that you have lost all contact with your Indian kin. Be sure not to lie because anyone can go through your call record and we are talking about Pakistani Intelligence here investigating a former Indian national wanting to join a state institution so scrutiny will be meticulous and I can not stress that part enough. Be truthful, follow the instructions and freely tag me in any question you may want answered, I will gladly respond though I should warn you not to lose heart if I take some time to reply as I often goes days between logins.

You've done good so far, I wish you all the best.
God Speed!

@Icarus

Your attention is needed here.

I've answered the latest query, I'll gladly take any more coming your way.

Individuals looking to join as Civilian Officers will have to wait for ISI's intake overseen by the FSPC, it is advertised in all major newspapers and on the website of the FSPC.

Sir I never lived in India! I was born and raised in saudi arabia till I attained 13 years of age. Yes I had a couple of visits in India when I was very young less than 7 years old. I do have relatives there like chacha taya phuphi but I dont even know how many they are let alone their names. Yes my mother would know it but she currently works in saudi arabia to support us financially and is now waiting for my job so that she may return and live here with her childrens,

@Icarus
Sir I never lived in India! I was born and raised in saudi arabia till I attained 13 years of age. Yes I had a couple of visits in India when I was very young less than 7 years old. I do have relatives there like chacha taya phuphi but I dont even know how many they are let alone their names. Yes my mother would know it but she currently works in saudi arabia to support us financially and is now waiting for my job so that she may return and live here with her childrens,

Last edited:
Sir I never lived in India! I was born and raised in saudi arabia till I attained 13 years of age.

Roger that, that makes you a non-resident national.

Yes I had a couple of visits in India when I was very young less than 7 years old. I do have relatives there like chacha taya phuphi but I dont even know how many they are let alone their names. Yes my mother would know it but she currently works in saudi arabia to support us financially and is now waiting for my job so that she may return and live here with her childrens,

Then I guess you should stick with just writing the city they are based in and clarifying further if there's an added portion or during your interview.
I hope you get through with the recruitment procedure quick so that mother can join you here and be proud of how her son has made a life for himself and has a respectable career, nobody can ever be happier for you than your mother.

Good Luck!

Then I guess you should stick with just writing the city they are based in and clarifying further if there's an added portion or during your interview.
I hope you get through with the recruitment procedure quick so that mother can join you here and be proud of how her son has made a life for himself and has a respectable career, nobody can ever be happier for you than your mother.

Good Luck![/quote]

Thanks alot :)

Firstly allow me to congratulate you on making it this far, if you got this far even after living in India, you must be quite good. To start off, you say that you have relatives in India but don't know their exact address? You may write only the city of their residence, if you know that if you have no information, you may skip the portion and state that you have lost all contact with your Indian kin. Be sure not to lie because anyone can go through your call record and we are talking about Pakistani Intelligence here investigating a former Indian national wanting to join a state institution so scrutiny will be meticulous and I can not stress that part enough. Be truthful, follow the instructions and freely tag me in any question you may want answered, I will gladly respond though I should warn you not to lose heart if I take some time to reply as I often goes days between logins.

You've done good so far, I wish you all the best.
God Speed!

Why the hell did we give an Indian a Pakistani Nationality ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom