What's new

about ISI

Hello I am from India . My parents are Indian and their parents ad their parents before that . I would love to join ISI . Please suggest me route . Regards

Why the hell did we give an Indian a Pakistani Nationality ?
Because I was a child and son of a Pakistani mother! What would you do when a 10 year old orphaned boy comes with her Pakistani mother seeking Pakistani citizenship??

Hello I am from India . My parents are Indian and their parents ad their parents before that . I would love to join ISI . Please suggest me route . Regards
You think we are joking here?

Because I was a child and son of a Pakistani mother! What would you do when a 10 year old orphaned boy comes with her Pakistani mother seeking Pakistani citizenship??

He is not aware about your personal life . Please forgive him .

You think we are joking here?

Not We , I .

Send them back from where they come from or better yet to India - His Country!

Send them back from where they come from or better yet to India - His Country!
Well I would completely agree with you to some extent. But I think you must have mistakenly referred to me as a Hindu when it comes to India (If this is the case I agree with you). However I am a Muslim so were my forefathers. I know such attempts may pose a risk to national security but everyone is not as you think! What you should have said was " Pakistanis marrying to Indians should be deprived of their citizenship", so at least, no one even think of committing such an act therefore putting the future of their kids into jeopardy. What you say about it?? I can understand your hatred for India because the feeling is mutual.

Well I would completely agree with you to some extent. But I think you must have mistakenly referred to me as a Hindu when it comes to India (If this is the case I agree with you). However I am a Muslim so were my forefathers. I know such attempts may pose a risk to national security but everyone is not as you think! What you should have said was " Pakistanis marrying to Indians should be deprived of their citizenship", so at least, no one even think of committing such an act therefore putting the future of their kids into jeopardy. What you say about it?? I can understand your hatred for India because the feeling is mutual.

I don't really care much whether an Indian is a Hindu or a Muslim - the Enemy is the Enemy either way !

I agree Pakistanis marrying Indians should be deprived of their Nationalities & asked to move out !

At the same time Naturalizing an Enemy isn't something I'm fond of either !

I don't really care much whether an Indian is a Hindu or a Muslim - the Enemy is the Enemy either way !

I agree Pakistanis marrying Indians should be deprived of their Nationalities & asked to move out !

Dude are you on sone hate shyt or what ??

Yeah and a kid would be an enemy as well???

No the kid should live in India till his heart's content & I would wish him all the best in life's pursuits - Why become one of us when he probably would never be loyal to Pakistan ?

If, however, he is loyal to Pakistan then I take everything back & I most sincerely apologize for my words !

Yeah, and you would take children as enemy also? You seem to me an interesting man. I am not defending India, I dont care about them either I have no contact with my relatives there (you may call as severed ties), I am just defending myself Why this discrimination? what about me migrating from India in 1947??

Dude are you on sone hate shyt or what ??

Hate ? No I don't Hate India or Indians in the least bit but we're Enemies for the time & I don't expect that to change in the near future !

Therefore I view them as such !

Yeah, and you would take children as enemy also? You seem to me an interesting man. I am not defending India, I dont care about them either I have no contact with my relatives there (you may call as severed ties), I am just defending myself Why this discrimination? what about me migrating from India in 1947??

There is no discrimination - How can an Indian be loyal to Pakistan or a Pakistani be loyal to India when we're both Enemies of each other ?

Those who migrated from British India to the State of Pakistan are as Pakistanis as they get because their loyalty to the State was unquestionable back then as it is now !

Hate ? No I don't Hate India or Indians in the least bit but we're Enemies for the time & I don't expect that to change in the near future !

Therefore I view them as such !

A child born out of wedlock of two crappy countries will always lean towards one he has spend his most life in . In this Case Pakistan .

Pakistan gave me citizenship when I needed it most, the state offered me education and I enjoy equal rights like other Pakistanis, I would rather die than to be disloyal to Pakistan.

Then you have my utmost admiration & my sincerest apologies for offending you in any way possible !

A child born out of wedlock of two crappy countries will always lean towards one he has spend his most life in . In this Case Pakistan .

He isn't born out of wedlock ! :crazy:

And my conversation was with him & him alone !

So you consider India a crappy country also?? I would agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom