What's new

about ISI

Then you have my utmost admiration & my sincerest apologies for offending you in any way possible !

He isn't born out of wedlock ! :crazy:

It was a wedlock! A woman cant marry in Saudi Arabia without the permission of her Wali as per Islamic law.. you are taking the talk to some other direction please mind it.

Then you have my utmost admiration & my sincerest apologies for offending you in any way possible !

He isn't born out of wedlock ! :crazy:

And my conversation was with him & him alone !

Born in wedlock i mean .

I didn't say you were - Why did you quote me to that effect ? :unsure:

Yeah i do . If you define Pakistaniat as hate for India you have lot of growing up to do .

Only an idiot would define Pakistaniyat for 'Hate India' & vice versa but likewise only an idiot would overlook the fact that we're Enemies & no amount of Aman ka Tamashas can change that in the present !

I didn't say you were - Why did you quote me to that effect ? :unsure:

Only an idiot would define Pakistaniyat for 'Hate India' & vice versa but likewise only an idiot would overlook the fact that we're Enemies & no amount of Aman ka Tamashas can change that in the present !

We are not enemies , our countries are and if times comes as it comes more often than not I will stand by not . That does not mean i will hate every random Pakistani .

We are not enemies , our countries are and if times comes as it comes more often than not I will stand by not . That does not mean i will hate every random Pakistani .

We are our countries !

I don't hate random Indians if that is what your implying I just don't like the idea of Indians being given Pakistani Citizenship or vice versa with the level of animosity between our two countries !

We are our countries !

I don't hate random Indians if that is what your implying I just don't like the idea of Indians being given Pakistani Citizenship or vice versa with the level of animosity between our two countries !

Well even i don't favor that but in some circumstances i will and i am sure so will you .

@Rural depths - Why are you quoting my post & implying as if I meant the 'wedlock' thing ! :hitwall:

I didn't write that - the Indian did & he says it was a typo !

Lulz then i guess we are different in that case .

I suppose so - Country comes before Love ! :D

If one of your parents is Pakistani you should be allowed to get citizenship even if your other parent is Indian. :pop:

Lo I'm thinking of blocking your quest to get Pakistani Citizenship & you're talking about this ! :blink:

Last edited:
What quest I haven't even tried lol. :cheesy: This other dude however already has it so stop being so stubborn. :sick:

Tujhee deniii bhi nahin haiii kissss neiii ! :P

I've apologized to him to that effect but I think that @Rural depths now hates me ! :(

You know @KingMamba - I think @Aamna14 is going to hate me for this ! :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom