What's new

about ISI

I've apologized to him to that effect but I think that @Rural depths now hates me ! :(

Oh come on, I cant deny with what you said but trust me Pakistan doesn't hand out its citizenship to anyone like a candy given to a kid. Even being a kid the agencies were involved in our scrutiny and investigation. Often I hear stories from my elders that agents in civil clothes used to come for investigation even in the village my mother belonged to. It took at least, "at least" two years in getting the nationality. Anyways, why continue this discussion when I am already a Pakistani?? I don't hate you, you had your own concerns which may have been settled by now, I hope!

Asslam o alaikum/ i am a student of FSC. cleared the exams of 1st year. now in 2nd year. i want to join ISI. its my strongest desire. please help me. how can i join it? how can i apply in ISI? where we can find its application form? what's its applying date. please help me.
Walaikum Salam! Dont take this to heart but you are not ISI material so please stop wasting your time! First rule or thumb
Anyone with intellectual ability will not come on the forum to ask for how to join ISI. Furthermore, now that you have made a thread on it anyways, you lost the only 0.01% chance that you had because now we all know you could possibly join ISI and for which reason ISI wont hire you! One advice, be covert my friend ;)

Hello I am from India . My parents are Indian and their parents ad their parents before that . I would love to join ISI . Please suggest me route . Regards
Announce in yr locality that u have reverted to Islam and u will be the most famous ISI agent the world will ever know.:rofl:

Not everyone has the same conviction and sometimes those who do might just be tempted to reassess their standing on the matter. You can't really influence someone's personal choice, can you? It's a free world!
well if indians can do that why cant we?

We all know what they did in Shoaib Malik case.
If they can do it we can also do it. I dont know why we just act like so cute little angel and good all the time??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom