What's new

AAP- the real deal

are you getting angry.......I can feel it...over cigs. and alcohol issue...:D:D
Nonsense:)...Nobody can provoke me soo easily.The day I give in to such provocation I will loose without even putting up a good arguement.

Dem!god said:
ha ha ha...
I don't....
you have mentioned some disease which I forgot to mention before..+ your explanation is better..:tup:

You mean leukemia??
Hmmm...i have seen kids suffering with cancer and it hurts.

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY TO ALL INDIANS>>>>>
flag-of-india.gif

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY !!

Last edited:
Nonsense...Nobody can provoke me soo easily.The day I give in to such provocation I will loose without even putting up a good arguement.
ha ha ha...
after all you are a teacher..I can't argue with you..
(but believe me you were getting angry..you don't have to accept..)

You mean leukemia??
Hmmm...i have seen kids suffering with cancer and it hurts.
believe me...I have seen people suffering from these things...

jadugoda uranium mines are only 30-40 km from my place..
and it's disgusting to see it...:bad::bad:

This sums up our situation. We CANNOT give up on nuclear power.
Whoa!!!
I wasted all that energy to put up sooo much matter against NPP and you conclude this????
I was actually banging against a wall.:hitwall:

I can drive fine ! :mad:
Nooo you can not drive the automatic ones.You are still stuck in the 2nd and 3rd gear...and if I hand over a landcruiser you'll most probably go and bang it somewhere.:lol:

Armstrong said:
An acceptable risk in return for clean energy & the opportunity to open doors to unprecedented research avenues ! :agree:
An acceptable risk???why bhaiya??

@levina Calm down. Have some of these.

images

I am not angry:angry:

And a happy republic day guys!!

ha ha ha...
after all you are a teacher..I can't argue with you..
(but believe me you were getting angry..you don't have to accept..)
No no no....I wasnt angry.:pissed:

Dem!god said:
believe me...I have seen people suffering from these things...
Hmmm

Nooo you can not drive the automatic ones.You are still stuck in the 2nd and 3rd gear...and if I hand over a landcruiser you'll most probably go and bang it somewhere.:lol:

I can drive anything ! :smokin:

More people die in our countries of hunger or malaria then they'd ever of a nuclear reactor going nuts - a risk for which is exponentially low as it is !

Whoa!!!
I wasted all that energy to put up sooo much matter against NPP and you conclude this????
I was actually banging a wall.:hitwall:

I am not angry:angry:

And a happy republic day guys!!

No no no....I wasnt angry.:pissed:

Hmmm
ok ok..have a sweet and cool down...drink some water..:lol::lol:
with all those angry faces on your post you insist on being calm...:lol::lol::lol:

After Fukushima disaster Germany has permanently shut down eight of its reactors and pledged to close the rest by 2022.The Italians have voted overwhelmingly to keep their country non-nuclear. Switzerland and Spain have banned the construction of new reactors.Japan has reduced reliance on nuclear power. Taiwan’s president did the same. Mexico has sidelined construction of 10 reactors in favor of developing natural-gas-fired plants.Belgium is considering phasing out its nuclear plants, perhaps as early as 2015.

All the countries you mentioned are DEVELOPED countries & there scope of future growth has saturated, compare this to India, who around 2025 or so, would be the country with highest no. of population & HUGE demand for power. We have no other option but to look at every source of energy.

BTW, accidents can happen anywhere/anything, sometimes they are unavoidable - Bhopal Gas Tragedy (wasn't nuclear one), Qutub Minar tragedy (wasn't nuclear one), etc.

If once there has been accident, doesn't mean that all the nuclear reactors becomes bombs overnight. There is a HUGE difference b/w fukushima & Indian reactors, one is operated by private players (who only looks for profit), the other a govt. run (safety first).

One Fukushima & Generalizing it for all reactors, is seriously not fair.

Whoa!!!
I was actually banging a wall.:hitwall:

What did that post by @Dem!god say??
"India has a huge power requirement which cannot be fulfilled by current green technology available today..so, we have no other option but to go nuke..+ we have huge deposit of thorium(almost 25-30% of world reserve) ... which must be used effectively."

I second him.And I say go for R&D on green sources.

P.S- I get it u bang ur head on walls when you're happy.:D

I can drive anything ! :smokin:
You pathological liar!!!

Armstrong said:
More people die in our countries of hunger or malaria then they'd ever of a nuclear reactor going nuts - a risk for which is exponentially low as it is !
And if those really go nuts then ppl will die of radiation exposure and cancers.Genes will mutated...cities will be wiped out.

Off Shore...
Siemens-Press-Picture-4.jpg

Sandy sir, we all know that setting up an offshore wind farm is far more expensive than a nuclear power plant.

Just imagine the sinks needed to stabilise the bases of the towers. Then if there's a small cyclone here and there, there goes our investment.

You pathological liar!!!

Why Thank You very much for the compliment ! :)

You voluptuous fatty ! :whistle:

And if those really go nuts then ppl will die of radiation exposure and cancers.Genes will mutated...cities will be wiped out.

That if is fairly remote; perhaps as remote as a Tsunami or an Earthquake flattening the better part of a District !

Back
Top Bottom