What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

Aamir Khan, I respect your movies and what you have done for social cause but you should have slapped your wife right then when she asked you that question.

You must be very brave to slap a woman you puny little coward :lol:

No wonder he thinks like that about backward people like you...

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”
a6d035be7cbbeea853e75969ea69a5ee
News World India | New Delhi | Updated: November 23, 2015 8:36 pm
shares
Facebook
Twitter

+
What's This?
aamir-khan-goenka-awards.jpg

After Shah Rukh and Salman, finally Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan has spoken about the intolerance issue in India at the 2015 Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards held in Delhi on Monday.

In a conversation at the RNG awards, Aamir said, ”The censor board has been a little too aggressive in its approach in the last 6 to 8 months and until we widen the understanding of self, it is going to be a long time before we change.”

Speaking on the growing intolerance issue, he said ”When you see a person committing violence, the first mistake we make is labeling them Islamic terrorist/Hindu terrorist.” He further added that he has been “alarmed” with incidents in last 6-8 months and said that his wife Kiran Rao asked if they should leave India.

Aamir also shared his view on the AIB controversy, saying ”My problem with the AIB roast was certain people who didn’t sign up for the roast were also ridiculed & attacked.”

12273658_1664528487139068_5677155052119653721_o.jpg

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ''My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India'' | News World India

When Amir Khan ... Talks about Morality and Violence :rofl:

Aamir Khan abandoned his own illegitimate child with Jessica Hines. Does he have the moral right to preach on how to treat women and children? - Quora

When Salman Khan ... Talks about Morality and Violence :rofl:

Salman Khan: Bollywood star jailed for five years over hit-and-run crash | World news | The Guardian

8 Salman Khan Scandals That Shocked Bollywood

When Saif Ali Khan... Talks about Morality and Violence :rofl:

Saif Ali Khan booked for assaulting businessman! - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

When Sharukh Khan ... Talks about Morality and Violence :rofl:

Why Shah Rukh Khan slapped Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder remains unclear - The Times of India

Three years after Wankhede brawl, child rights panel orders FIR against Shah Rukh Khan | The Indian Express

Anyone else notice the irony in Aamir Khan talking about intolerance over the last 6-7 months when he was at the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards ......:)

Mr. Ramnath Goenka knew a thing or two about the periods of intolerance.....

Anyone else notice the irony in Aamir Khan talking about intolerance over the last 6-7 months when he was at the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards ......:)

Mr. Ramnath Goenka knew a thing or two about the periods of intolerance.....

Like hell I wanted to point it out. But sitting in my private pool in phuket, high on awesome wine, I just couldnt be bothered.

Thank you superman for saving the day, yet again!

Leave India and go where?

France??
Netherlands??
Belgium??
UK??
Russia??
China??
Israel??
Nigeria??
Mali??
Kenya??
Somalia??
Pakistan??
Saudi??
Syria??

Where in the world will an Indian Muslim get treated better than where he is now?

Like hell I wanted to point it out. But sitting in my private pool in phuket, high on awesome wine, I just couldnt be bothered.

Yup. Aamir Khan can wait.........:enjoy:

Btw, this is what Shah Rukh Khan is now saying:

I never said India is intolerant. When I was asked about it, I said I wouldn't like talking about it, but when they insisted, I had just said that the youth should concentrate on making this a secular, progressive country. It is just that people like to believe what they want to believe. Misconstruing my words might or might not suit a particular political agenda, but I am annoyed because I didn't mean what is being portrayed

Shah Rukh Khan reveals his insecurities and triumphs in a candid chat - Entertainment

For bharatis. in their puny little world. Yes. :)

Check what David Cameron said about your country or for that matter what Hillary Clinton said or check what Afghanistan is saying or check what your all weather friend is saying about you

Yup. Aamir Khan can wait.........:enjoy:

Btw, this is what Shah Rukh Khan is now saying:

I never said India is intolerant. When I was asked about it, I said I wouldn't like talking about it, but when they insisted, I had just said that the youth should concentrate on making this a secular, progressive country. It is just that people like to believe what they want to believe. Misconstruing my words might or might not suit a particular political agenda, but I am annoyed because I didn't mean what is being portrayed

Shah Rukh Khan reveals his insecurities and triumphs in a candid chat - Entertainment

ED raids and a possible jail term can have that effect :D

Meanwhile ...... Papa don't be intolerent to me.

526x297-WWX.jpg

Aamir Khan and Jessica Hine's alleged love child Jaan now a model! - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

According to a popular glossy, Aamir met Hines on the sets of Ghulam’ and were in a live-in relationship. Hines got pregnant and everything changed overnight. The happiest moment turned into a nightmare when Aamir told Hines to abort the child or forego their relationship. Hines refused to oblige and give birth to “Jaan”.

Check what David Cameron said about your country or for that matter what Hillary Clinton said or check what Afghanistan is saying or check what your all weather friend is saying about you

Both David Cameroon and Hillary Clinton's states have diplomatic, economic and military relations with Pakistan. More worthy and important than some statement. Same for China who supports Pakistan militarily and economically. Afghanistan's rants don't matter at all. The point is that you guys can keep jumping on hollow statements. The ground realities are a bit different however.

Both David Cameroon and Hillary Clinton's states have diplomatic, economic and military relations with Pakistan. More worthy and important than some statement. Same for China who supports Pakistan militarily and economically. Afghanistan's rants don't matter at all. The point is that you guys can keep jumping on hollow statements. The ground realities are a bit different however.

Off course they have but that doesn't change the reality on what your country is accused of . Maybe you can live in your puny little world by having a daydream on how great your country is perceived around the world

Back
Top Bottom