What's new

Aamir Khan says every Indian should watch The Kashmir Files: Jo Kashmiri Pandits ke sath hua, wo bahut dukh ki baat hai

I sympathize with Indian Muslims' situation. Their lives and properties will be in danger should they speak up. Pakistanis sometimes disregard this and start ridiculing/abusing them. We fail to realize that we are free because the state protects us. They may not have that luxury.

I sympathize with Indian Muslims' situation. Their lives and properties will be in danger should they speak up. Pakistanis sometimes disregard this and start ridiculing/abusing them. We fail to realize that we are free because the state protects us. They may not have that luxury.
What a joke!

Aamir Khan is a VIIP. Modi can't touch him even if he wants to.

On being asked if he had watched The Kashmir Files, Aamir said in Hindi, “Ji zaroor dekhunga main. Wo ek history ka aisa hissa hai, humara dil dukta hai usme. Jo Kashmiri Pandits ke sath hua hain, wo yakeenan bahut hi dukh ki baat hai, aur aise film jo bani hain us topic pe, wo yakeenan har Hindustani ko dekhna chaiye aur har Hindustani ko yaad karna chahiye ki ek insan hai, jab us par atyachar hua to kya beet ti hai. (I will definitely watch the film. It is a part of our history which is heartbreaking. What happened with the Kashmiri Pandits is really very sad. Every Indian should watch the film made on this subject and should recall how it feels when a person goes through such trauma).”

He further added in English, “This film has touched the emotions of all people who believe in humanity and that's what is wonderful. I will definitely watch the film and I am so happy to see that the film is successful. I feel this is the time in India which was sad, people should look at carefully and remember.”

Khans of the Bollywood have sold out to the RSS.
He is being sarcastic, I guess.

I’ll watch it, but I’ll always remember what the Hindus and Sikhs did to our fellow Muslims in The Jammu massacres. All the Indians calling for revenge need to know that if anyone should be asking for revenge, it would be the Kashmiri Muslims.
What is the timeframe where a revenge is justified?

Mughals came to India and killed scores during these invasions. Then the British did the same. Partition resulted in another katleaam of people across all religions. There have been scores of riots with same results. If we go before Mughals there might be more.

What is the expiry date of these killings?

During partition everyone killed everyone. People were blinded due to hatred. As per your logic they are all justified now to kill the other guy. Till when?

People justifying revenge as per there agenda and convenience is the reason that it continues. There is no justification for killing of civilians of any religion in any region of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom