What's new

Aamir Khan says every Indian should watch The Kashmir Files: Jo Kashmiri Pandits ke sath hua, wo bahut dukh ki baat hai

Akshay89

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
On being asked if he had watched The Kashmir Files, Aamir said in Hindi, “Ji zaroor dekhunga main. Wo ek history ka aisa hissa hai, humara dil dukta hai usme. Jo Kashmiri Pandits ke sath hua hain, wo yakeenan bahut hi dukh ki baat hai, aur aise film jo bani hain us topic pe, wo yakeenan har Hindustani ko dekhna chaiye aur har Hindustani ko yaad karna chahiye ki ek insan hai, jab us par atyachar hua to kya beet ti hai. (I will definitely watch the film. It is a part of our history which is heartbreaking. What happened with the Kashmiri Pandits is really very sad. Every Indian should watch the film made on this subject and should recall how it feels when a person goes through such trauma).”

He further added in English, “This film has touched the emotions of all people who believe in humanity and that's what is wonderful. I will definitely watch the film and I am so happy to see that the film is successful. I feel this is the time in India which was sad, people should look at carefully and remember.”

Khans of the Bollywood have sold out to the RSS.

Khans of bollywood have sold their souls to devil, like any other business person.

Corrected it for you.
images (12).jpeg

They were anti Modi and hindutva at first. But now RSS has bought them.

On being asked if he had watched The Kashmir Files, Aamir said in Hindi, “Ji zaroor dekhunga main. Wo ek history ka aisa hissa hai, humara dil dukta hai usme. Jo Kashmiri Pandits ke sath hua hain, wo yakeenan bahut hi dukh ki baat hai, aur aise film jo bani hain us topic pe, wo yakeenan har Hindustani ko dekhna chaiye aur har Hindustani ko yaad karna chahiye ki ek insan hai, jab us par atyachar hua to kya beet ti hai. (I will definitely watch the film. It is a part of our history which is heartbreaking. What happened with the Kashmiri Pandits is really very sad. Every Indian should watch the film made on this subject and should recall how it feels when a person goes through such trauma).”

He further added in English, “This film has touched the emotions of all people who believe in humanity and that's what is wonderful. I will definitely watch the film and I am so happy to see that the film is successful. I feel this is the time in India which was sad, people should look at carefully and remember.”

Surah Mumtahina 60:9
Talks about making polytheists allies

"....that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.:

So this is example of making RSS and BJP as allies and going against a just cause or say truth.
This is not about personal friendship which is a normal behavior.
These Khans are only trying to save their wealth and acting empire but unless they put a Tilak mark on their foreheads and accept Hinduism, they will be branded traitors.

Surah Mumtahina 60:9
Talks about making polytheists allies

"....that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.:

So this is example of making RSS and BJP as allies and going against a just cause or say truth.
This is not about personal friendship which is a normal behavior.
These Khans are only trying to save their wealth and acting empire but unless they put a Tilak mark on their foreheads and accept Hinduism, they will be branded traitors.
Look at this chameleon

Aamir seems to have become scared that his soon-to-be-released film Laal Singh Chaddha might be boycotted by Hindutvadi minds. Only last year the Hindutvadis had been furious with him because he did a TV ad for Ceat Tyres in which he advises people not to burst fire crackers on the streets for the Hindu festival Deepawali / Diwali, and also on other very Indian occasions like cricket match victories, wedding processions and political rallies. An article about that ad :
Bengaluru: Even before the controversy over Fabindia’s Diwali collection named ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ could die down, another Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Karnataka has taken offence to another advertisement — by tyre manufacturer Ceat, starring Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan.

BJP’s Lok Sabha MP from Uttara Kannada and former Union minister Anantkumar Hegde wrote a sarcastic letter to Anant Vardhan Goenka, MD and CEO of Ceat, on 14 October, which has now gone viral after it was uploaded to his official Facebook page.

Hegde, who is no stranger to controversies, has invoked Goenka’s religious identity of being a Hindu to suggest he could “feel the discrimination done to Hindus since centuries”.

“Your company’s recent advertisement in which Amir Khan (sic) advising people not to fire crackers on the streets is giving a very good message. Your concern to public issues needs applause,” begins the letter.

However, from the second paragraph onwards, the MP goes after Muslims and their customs.

“It is very common scene in many Indian cities where Muslims block busy roads and perform Namaz. At that time, vehicles like ambulances and firefighter vehicles are also stuck in traffic causing grave losses. I also request you to highlight the issue of noise pollution in your ads. Every day loud noise is emitted from mikes (sic) arranged on top of mosques in our country when Azan is given,” Hegde wrote.

“Nowadays , a group of Anti-Hindu actors always hurt the Hindu sentiments whereas they never try to expose the wrong doings of their community,” Hegde alleged, adding that Ceat’s advertisement starring Aamir Khan has “created an unrest among Hindus”.

ThePrint’s attempts to reach Hegde over phone calls yielded no response.

The ad in question

The Ceat advertisement that Hegde has accused of “hurting Hindu sentiments” went on air on 19 September 2021. The 30-second advertisement shows Aamir Khan asking children of an apartment complex to burst as many crackers as they want, but inside the society premises and not on the roads.

The advertisement ends with Aamir Khan, along with the children, bursting crackers on the road, as Ceat claims its tyres are secure despite the firecrackers.

Hegde’s attack on the advertisement comes two days after his party colleagues like Bengaluru South MP Tejasvi Surya and BJP National General Secretary C.T. Ravi went after clothing chain Fabindia for its ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ advertisement, which has been pulled down since.

(Edited by Shreyas Sharma)
I suppose Aamir doesn't want to become a committed political activist by constantly talking against wrong things. Also, Aamir hasn't even watched The Kashmir Files.

That is why no culture in the world likes prostitution.

Absolutely because the mullahs are interested only in this anti-prostitution thing :
ALIGARH: An Aligarh Muslim University professor's alleged comments on madrassas that they are "dens of vice and homosexuality" has triggered a storm of protest in the campus.

The professor, Waseem Raja of the university's history department, has been accused of saying in a WhatsApp message that he sent to a TV channel that "maulanas are involved in such activities" and that the fortunes of Muslim youth will only change for the better if madrassas in the country are banned.

Chat grabs show Raja saying, "We want removal of madarsa... Where homo sexuality is rampant...Maulanas are part of it".

The professor, who has been teaching in AMU for the past three decades, has, however, denied he said any such thing. "I did not say anything like that," he told TOI on Tuesday. "I have been part of SAARC conferences in the past and I have always spoken about reformation of the community. Are madarsas not part of the community? That does not mean I said such things, my phone was hacked and I have blocked the chat group now."

But students have taken to social media to condemn Raja's remarks. Shah Alam Turk, a research scholar, said, "I was chatting on the group when Raja popped saying such things -- his personal views. I messaged him saying 'You have constitutional rights to express (your views), but don't defame (madrassas) without verifying facts first. This is prejudice, not logic, and will weaken the community, not strengthen."

Other students hit back equally hard. One of them said: "People like you spoil the name of the university. God has given you reason, so think before speaking."

Mustafa Zaidi, AMUTA secretary, said the professor should have "calculated" what to say. "Such statements can be misconstrued and can result in anger," he said, adding, "If he said so in the first place."

Rashid Shaz, director of AMU Bridge Course that deals with madrassa students, condemned Raja's views and said, "Students of madrassas are very cultured and have standards of morality. One should show evidence before questioning them en masse."

AMU PRO Rahat Abrar said course of action against the professor will be decided only when the VC returns. "VC is away, decision will be taken only when he returns," he said.
Happy, Mr. Bossman ?

Last edited:
Aamir seems to have become scared that his soon-to-be-released film Laal Singh Chaddha might be boycotted by Hindutvadi minds. Only last year the Hindutvadis had been furious with him because he did a TV ad for Ceat Tyres in which he advises people not to burst fire crackers on the streets for the Hindu festival Deepawali / Diwali, and also on other very Indian occasions like cricket match victories, wedding processions and political rallies. An article about that ad :

I suppose Aamir doesn't want to become a committed political activist by constantly talking against wrong things. Also, Aamir hasn't even watched The Kashmir Files.

Absolutely because the mullahs are interested only in this anti-prostitution thing :

Happy, Mr. Bossman ?
Are you an idiot or what? Why are you referring me to some random quote about madrassas and mullahs and why the #uck I care about what some random guy in India says. I am not your friend and I find your posts and presence on this forum very irritating. Please don’t drag in into your low life.

The top bollywood personalities, who are all Muslim or Pakistani ethnicities, have no choice but to get friendly with Saffron Terrorists. Unfortunately, it's the only way for them to stay safe. This video by TRT World on the matter is quite informative.

Are you people insane? Are you saying what happened to Kashmiri Pandits was right? Killing innocent civilians is wrong whatever their religion

Are you an idiot or what? Why are you referring me to some random quote about madrassas and mullahs and why the #uck I care about what some random guy in India says. I am not your friend and I find your posts and presence on this forum very irritating. Please don’t drag in into your low life.

With what right did you post that fake-moral post about that nonsense word "Fahaashi" ? If you want to use the internet, especially a discussion forum, develop rationality and sensibility, else be prepared to be countered.

Last edited:
You need to take this with a pinch of salt or rather handful of salt...they are actors not reformers, they will first save their skins. Only thing they can do is to stay on sidelines.
An actor is a not a leader. He acts to get money. Also it is Indian bollywood not American Hollywood where everyone has the right and and safety to speak their mind.

I’ll watch it, but I’ll always remember what the Hindus and Sikhs did to our fellow Muslims in The Jammu massacres. All the Indians calling for revenge need to know that if anyone should be asking for revenge, it would be the Kashmiri Muslims.

India playing the victim once again, to try and gain world-wide support to take Azad Kashmir and Baltistan as well as keeping the BJP in power

Khans of bollywood have sold their souls to devil, like any other business person.

Corrected it for you.
I think they are probably terrified of their lives. “Go to Pakistan” slogan is not exactly their best interests so they may play along just to survive the trend of Islamophobia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom