What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

Are we fools to believe Amir's diatribe ? Doesnt his wife know if they leave India Amir Khan will be a nobody !?
i think he will remain Amir khan but just think how much bad punlicity indians will generate around the world if any of your star leaves due to rising intolerance .... :sarcastic:

I can't believe that Super Great People like Amir khan,sachin,dravid and zakir naik are still living in India.

Believe sometime i can't even people how can they be indians

I can't believe that Super Great People like Amir khan,sachin,dravid and zakir naik are still living in India.

U mean the above stars should renounce their nationality and migrate to the Land of Pure U forgot to add Adnan Samir to your list.

Very unlike the great nobel prize winners of Pakistan, who actually chose to runaway no? :lol: Should tell you something :lol:

Or artists from Pak like Adnan Sami who are begging for Indian Citizenship :D

Adnan Sami is only interested in himself and he thinks he is a superstar. He did not get any attention in Pakistan since he is no superstar !

None of your stars get any attention, you have no Industry, it is as good as dead.

Terrorism = Pakistan. Simple

Now take the next step as in Indian Defence Forum and say if "We throw Muslim babies in the air and see which side they land on !"

None of your stars get any attention, you have no Industry, it is as good as dead.

We have thriving television dramas and music channels to keep people entertained.

This is becoming common. If every muslim is complaining including top movie stars then its obvious there is a problem in India.

Now take the next step as in Indian Defence Forum and say if "We throw Muslim babies in the air and see which side they land on !"

We have thriving television dramas and music channels to keep people entertained.
Anyone who has posted this comment, He should be banned by the moderators.

Anyone who has posted this comment, He should be banned by the moderators.

I give you my word on my mother that I read that in Indian forum yesterday. I got so mad that I switched off the computer. I should have taken the screen shot and posted here.

Learn to respect others views and concerns too. A wife has all rights to think and discuss about various options with her husband in order to safeguard her family.

Violence can never be solution if you cannot digest others views. How different is your mentality from those ISIS who mistreats females in there region.
U mean the above stars should renounce their nationality and migrate to the Land of Pure U forgot to add Adnan Samir to your list.

adnan sami a baooj on our dharti:omghaha: is shifted to yours now ... gudluck with him

india is becoming an intolerant country with an intolerant society... minorities are feeling under threat there ....good good keep up the good work indians

Back
Top Bottom