What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

When big stars feel like that then we can imagine about ordinary citizens
[video]

[video]

Feeling is subjective. Let us not enter into the debate what Prominent Pakistanis think about Pakistan. There are Hundreds o videos are available on you tube.

You should be more concerned about, what you are doing to your Ahmedis...Just yesterday, you burnt down one of their Mosques.

Indian Muslims can take care of themselves, they don't require your concern, much less your sympathy.

Why you Hinduvats got offended with this video? I meant why these famous Indian actors are feeling like that

[video]

Here another

[video]

Oh please! Pakistanis did not make him a big star. At least in India people have the freedom to come out and speak their mind.
when i said Pakistani made him big star? lol

Last edited:
so sick of this nonsense

y'know what ? let these bastards live in fear, jihad, burkas and beards are digusting.. gtfo and go to Pakistan, take your whole family with you, good riddance. :)

[video]
This is just a stunt, I am a fan of Amir Khan but as a ordinary citizen I have nothing to do with comment.Of recent I am concerned about the prices of pulses which has more then doubled.

Did I say that wife should not have slapped Amir if he asked the same thing? Blind assumptions?
Open up your brain along with your eyes, you are trying to promote domestic violence and intolerance.

Safeguard her family :lol: Do you think anything can happen to these Bollywood Actors? Of course I don't mean pissing off the mafia.

For a homemaker, position comes secondary, reality of situation comes first. Even a lioness is very watchfull when she takes her cubs to water source.

LOL Damn these drama queens if u wanna leave then leave why create a drama oh i forgot he has a history of creating controversy before his new movie release and btw his wife is a hindu doesnt add up hmm:undecided:

[video]
Big stars along with the common citizens who share this sentiment are more than welcome to immigrate to countries where they feel safe, No one is stopping them.
I am sure persecuted minorities in India are lining up in your country to immigrate to...........
Oh wait.

In almost all the comments. A typical Indian response is been showed. Total ignorance of the fact and just abusing the Amir because he told the truth.

Instead of identifying the issue and finding resolution, they are showing the anger and this anger will not only destroy their society but economy and their Secular and liberal image in the whole world. Keep hating and you will be broken once again by your own.

He doesn't need to leave India if he is the APJ abdul kalam type of "muslim". Nothing to worry in that case. He needs to be more hypocritical and needs to bow down to idols and sing veena and all that bullsh!t.

In almost all the comments. A typical Indian response is been showed. Total ignorance of the fact and just abusing the Amir because he told the truth.

Instead of identifying the issue and finding resolution, they are showing the anger and this anger will not only destroy their society but economy and their Secular and liberal image in the whole world. Keep hating and you will be broken once again by your own.

Please enlight us about the issue so that it can be resolved. His statement is political and have no stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom