What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

Then some lungi warriors come and teach us about tolerance...fking hypocrites
Well how many Pakistanis are planning to leave their country on account of growing intolerance and voilence.

Aamir Khan must first withdraw from the Incredible India endorsement to register his protest, I wonder his wife missed out on this financial detail from their bank statement.

Irony:... Right now on different forums indians are talking about amir's intolerance debate.. and going berserk like.." There is no intolerence u un faithful mullah.. should leave my country.. people like these must get the severe punishment.. Mr. amir there is no intolernce in here u ****** bastr* get out u Fu* ..no one see intolerance here how can you see it you Trait*r u r such a fuc*.. fuc* u , no one want's to see you here anyway u mullah sympathizer "

Haahhhh see there is no intolerance here.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well how many Pakistanis are planning to leave their country on account of growing intolerance and voilence.
It seem shame is not very common among lungi warriors, they keep pointing fingers at others while their own backyard is full of sh!t.

Remind me once more is your country liberal?

Instead of preaching to us, preach to your brothers back home
Nope we are not, and we don't give a damn to liberalism, and we don't act like liberals on internet like you.

Your own history is full of dictatorship, and you are teaching us about freedom and intolerance. This is hypocrisy!
:lol: My Little darky how old are you? What dictatorship has to do with Religious Intolerance. It seem you are a newly recruited keyboard warrior on PDF, since all over on this forum, your vegetarians warriors are teaching us how much Pakistan is Intolerant---while there own country is full of intolerance.

Is it Intolorence or Extremism ?

Intolorence is like drinking milk and not liking it not smashing someone's head or killing someone that is extremism

Aamir Khan, I respect your movies and what you have done for social cause but you should have slapped your wife right then when she asked you that question.

You Indians should stop assaulting and abusing women.

Learn to respect others views and concerns too. A wife has all rights to think and discuss about various options with her husband in order to safeguard her family.

Violence can never be solution if you cannot digest others views. How different is your mentality from those ISIS who mistreats females in there region.
Did I say that wife should not have slapped Amir if he asked the same thing? Blind assumptions?

Safeguard her family :lol: Do you think anything can happen to these Bollywood Actors? Of course I don't mean pissing off the mafia.

You should see the tweets from Muslims particularly antimodi ones....they are bashing amir Khan like hell....lol

Made brand ambassador for incredible India campaign...yeah no wonder is intolerant

Parties like BJP are idiots of the highest order. It is because of their narrow minded communal politics, we Indians are left with no other option but to bring corrupt congress leeches back into power.
They are their own biggest enemies!!

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”
a6d035be7cbbeea853e75969ea69a5ee
News World India | New Delhi | Updated: November 23, 2015 8:36 pm
shares
Facebook
Twitter

+
What's This?
aamir-khan-goenka-awards.jpg

After Shah Rukh and Salman, finally Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan has spoken about the intolerance issue in India at the 2015 Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards held in Delhi on Monday.

In a conversation at the RNG awards, Aamir said, ”The censor board has been a little too aggressive in its approach in the last 6 to 8 months and until we widen the understanding of self, it is going to be a long time before we change.”

Speaking on the growing intolerance issue, he said ”When you see a person committing violence, the first mistake we make is labeling them Islamic terrorist/Hindu terrorist.” He further added that he has been “alarmed” with incidents in last 6-8 months and said that his wife Kiran Rao asked if they should leave India.

Aamir also shared his view on the AIB controversy, saying ”My problem with the AIB roast was certain people who didn’t sign up for the roast were also ridiculed & attacked.”

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ''My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India'' | News World India

His wife has given a great suggestion. Pl implement it as soon as possible. Your exit shall make this country better. If you can carry shaharukh with you than there shall be nothing like that.

1 : US? You will be nobody.....no movie, no money.

if he goes to US, He will be stripped first of all and interrogated for 6 hours like they did to Shaharukh because of his surname.

I think he should have refrained from revealing the fact that his wife asked whether they should leave the country

I too think Kiran didnt say this... but even if we agree to amir for a moment that she did say this, even then it makes all the sense for Amir to have not disclosed it.

True, I actually watched the whole interview to see what he actually said and he was repeatedly asked for a comment and he said sensible things most of the time. Should not have said the leaving India bit even if it was true. It became the headline that media wanted although his emphasis was not on that. People should be smarter than that while making such comments. It left a bad taste in the mouth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom