What's new

Aamir Khan On Intolerance Debate: ”My Wife Kiran Asked If We Should Leave India”

OK, I liked your movie Sarforash, my wife nd kids are a big fan of yours....I am not, except that movie mentioned....errrrr I do not watch Bollywood movies that much.

BUT Did you think before talking like this? I mean what you were afraid of? Do not fall prey to your 2nd woman's advice. She belongs to the Intelligentsia(I find this word itself very arrogant) group. Just ask your first wife what she thinks about it.

OK if you think to move out, then where it will be? Lets get the options.

1 : US? You will be nobody.....no movie, no money.
2. Europe? The atmosphere there is more intolerant than here (Heck...for God's sake there is no intolerance here....all bloody politics and dramebaz)
3: Australia? Same as Europe.
4. Africa? Ask your 2nd wife.
5. Lastly Middle East, Pakistan and all the Muslim countries?:lol:

Why on earth did you made that statement? The elections are over. FTII students are back in the class room. You should have made this comment during coming Assam election or 2016 WB and UP election. Your comments are down the drain.

OK, I liked your movie Sarforash, my wife nd kids are a big fan of yours....I am not, except that movie mentioned....errrrr I do not watch Bollywood movies that much.

BUT Did you think before talking like this? I mean what you were afraid of? Do not fall prey to your 2nd woman's advice. She belongs to the Intelligentsia(I find this word itself very arrogant) group. Just ask your first wife what she thinks about it.

OK if you think to move out, then where it will be? Lets get the options.

1 : US? You will be nobody.....no movie, no money.
2. Europe? The atmosphere there is more intolerant than here (Heck...for God's sake there is no intolerance here....all bloody politics and dramebaz)
3: Australia? Same as Europe.
4. Africa? Ask your 2nd wife.
5. Lastly Middle East, Pakistan and all the Muslim countries?:lol:

Why on earth did you made that statement? The elections are over. FTII students are back in the class room. You should have made this comment during coming Assam election or 2016 WB and UP election. Your comments are down the drain.
Intolerance is rising at home, had to make that statement.
aamir_khan_p_060813_1428999978_725x725.jpg

All fame and money amir has earned because of this indian society now its tolerant or intolerant this shall be decided by you maturely not by your second wife

And another one from My state, Mr. Jayant Mohapatra a writer returned his "Padma Shree" yesterday. No body cares here. Again ill timed.
They are free to leave. We should have no say in their apas ki mamla. Whatever Miya Biwi decides. :tup:

Then some lungi warriors come and teach us about tolerance...fking hypocrites

Your own history is full of dictatorship, and you are teaching us about freedom and intolerance. This is hypocrisy!

Then some lungi warriors come and teach us about tolerance...fking hypocrites

Remind me once more is your country liberal?

Instead of preaching to us, preach to your brothers back home

Aamir Khan, I respect your movies and what you have done for social cause but you should have slapped your wife right then when she asked you that question.
Pretty sure Kiran did not say that. That's just our veteran actor trying to gain some limelight out of the Intolerance episode.

In any case. They should be allowed to freely relocate as per their wishes.

I think he should have refrained from revealing the fact that his wife asked whether they should leave the country
Pretty sure Kiran did not say that. That's just our veteran actor trying to gain some limelight out of the Intolerance episode.

In any case. They should be allowed to freely relocate as per their wishes.

I too think Kiran didnt say this... but even if we agree to amir for a moment that she did say this, even then it makes all the sense for Amir to have not disclosed it.

I think he should have refrained from revealing the fact that his wife asked whether they should leave the country

I too think Kiran didnt say this... but even if we agree to amir for a moment that she did say this, even then it makes all the sense for Amir to have not disclosed it.
In the end, I don't care.

He said in the video clearly that the last 8 months they are depressed to stay in India. Living under a Government that is not 'secular' is hard. I get it.

Must be time to dump India.

It is their free choice. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom