What's new

A usual day in a Squadron

i will say again please reserch again you blame PS our paf servese ex-person.

Indestructible, oh bhai, in simple english:

Sir x_man is a former Pakistan Air Force pilot! he has served Pakistan for years. You're a new born here stay that way. Don't go over board.

His pictures are genuine.

That Guy indestructible...How about the Green Flag...Isn't it darker in shade??

Photo Courtesy: Sir Farhat Nadeem

Last edited:
And this one certainly brings him down the chair not by laughing but by shame

Last edited:
Well...I am not imposing by opinion on you guys. Sorry!!!!!!!! You are treating me like an Israeli!

224791a3c3744d6c51454abccbfde86a._.jpg

dbc84e2785a729281693ba8160d4ce85._.jpg

See what I mean? Symbols and flags blended in the contrast.

Last edited:
Well I think we are drifting away from the real topic of the thread. A PS trick would cheat only some unsuspecting civilians. The military photographic experts know such things inside out and they rely on their own photos and videos. Owing to the very limited scope of PS, I doubt that Pakistani military would give it any importance.

Modern surveillance technology is extremely sophisticated and trying to cheat it with childish tricks does not work. In the Gulf war, Iraqi Air Force painted "holes" on the aircraft hardened shelters so as to cheat the recce aircraft into believing that these are ventilation holes and they shall drop the laser-guided bombs onto those holes. It showed that Iraqi AF did not understand the modern reconnaissance and surveillance technology. The Allies targeted the real holes and not the painted ones.

How about this one?????

Last edited:
Sir! I have been in this graphic business and trust me these pictures are not what they seem to be. Could you please look closely at the last picture?

• The man who is standing besides the guy wearing a cap, has a very sharp outline. Look at his back and it is almost a perfect curve which is surely cut using some software. Not natural at all.
    Explaination: The jacket the guy is wearing is made of parachute like material hence the curve of his back is perfect. If you look closely by zooming in on his head you can actually see seperate hair ends which surely cannot be done with a software.
  • There is a bump on the runway behind the plane. Do you think that could be possible? :what:
    Explaination: This is mere reflection of light. Ever seen the "Mirage effect"(seeing water) on the road in front of you on a dry sunny day? This is the same thing.
  • Where are the circular green/white symbols on the wings in pictures 3 and 4????????? All the other pictures show this symbol on wings. Isn't this proof enough for you?
    Explaination: Though i'm not an airforce expert i can tell you by common sense that the first two pictures are of the same plane and the remaining two are different planes.
  • Look at the man's shadow standing far right in front of the car hugging some one. It is elongated towards left but the plane's shadow is is not.
    Explaination: I don't thing there is any need of explaination here. The direction of the shadow of the two guys standing right in front and the plane show that the sun was directly above head slightly to the right. The the misleading shadow may have been of something else overhead.
I am not going to talk about the flag on plane's tail that looks so fake. Greens and whites are very dark compared to the dynamics of the picture.
Explaination: That may be because the flag was painted some time after the plane was painted and may have been with florecent paints.

Appart from above explainations i would like to add that why would someone go through all the trouble of photoshopping bumps in the run way or people in pictures??

Check the Bumps on Motorway

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom