What's new

A usual day in a Squadron

lol at PS MAN sir x-man waste one day for us to bring these great images which unbeleveable .its looks to you PS from which angle?.

Around +50 Mirage airframes and 150 engines were procured from Libyan AF in 2004. Almost all the engines and many airframes were in pretty immaculate condition as they hardly saw daylight and spend most of their life either in crates or hangars.

So how many Mirages in total PAF is operating now days? around 180?

Few more for the road..

74918be5.jpg
[/IMG]

2-6.jpg
[/IMG]

01.jpg
[/IMG]

12-2.jpg
[/IMG]

7-3.jpg
[/IMG]

q1.jpg
[/IMG]

lol at PS MAN sir x-man waste one day for us to bring these great images which unbeleveable .its looks to you PS from which angle?.

Sir! I have been in this graphic business and trust me these pictures are not what they seem to be. Could you please look closely at the last picture?

• The man who is standing besides the guy wearing a cap, has a very sharp outline. Look at his back and it is almost a perfect curve which is surely cut using some software. Not natural at all.
  • There is a bump on the runway behind the plane. Do you think that could be possible? :what:
  • Where are the circular green/white symbols on the wings in pictures 3 and 4????????? All the other pictures show this symbol on wings. Isn't this proof enough for you?
  • Look at the man's shadow standing far right in front of the car hugging some one. It is elongated towards left but the plane's shadow is is not.
I am not going to talk about the flag on plane's tail that looks so fake. Greens and whites are very dark compared to the dynamics of the picture. Anybody from Def.pk who is a graphic designer can verify this.
x is a ex=PAF A-5 pilot and i know him personally - nothing fake there - its your imagination!

He may be but I seriously doubt the authenticity of these pictures as I have discussed above. Maybe he doesn't know himself :lol:

I don't know. I maybe wrong but I am only saying from my experience.

Last edited:
9c2c75965b919fb0d5fc3b76a9342ae2.jpg

Can you guys see the difference? Light is good yet the greens on PAF symbol and Pakistan's flag are muted. This is an original photo. Decide for yourself :cheers:

I zoomed in on the tail and look what I found :azn: A cropped BOX. The squadron sign (Is it a squadron sign? I am noob at this...Correct me) is cropped from some other picture and pasted here. Check it out.

And sorry for flooding the page.

Last edited:
  • The man who is standing besides the guy wearing a cap, has a very sharp outline. Look at his back and it is almost a perfect curve which is surely cut using some software. Not natural at all.
  • There is a bump on the runway behind the plane. Do you think that could be possible? :what:
  • Where are the circular green/white symbols on the wings in pictures 3 and 4????????? All the other pictures show this symbol on wings. Isn't this proof enough for you?
  • Look at the man's shadow standing far right in front of the car hugging some one. It is elongated towards left but the plane's shadow is is not.
I am not going to talk about the flag on plane's tail that looks so fake. Greens and whites are very dark compared to the dynamics of the picture. Anybody from PakDef who is a graphic designer can verify this.

bump on the runway behind the plane is because of trust of the plan (hot air)

Look at the man's shadow standing far right in front of the car That's not his shadow its a shadow of pole or some thing

bump on the runway behind the plane is because of trust of the plan (hot air)

Look at the man's shadow standing far right in front of the car That's not his shadow its a shadow of pole or some thing

No offense man but your I could not stop my self rolling off the chair laughing at your comments. Did you see the cropped box?

Sir! I have been in this graphic business and trust me these pictures are not what they seem to be. Could you please look closely at the last picture?

I am not going to talk about the flag on plane's tail that looks so fake. Greens and whites are very dark compared to the dynamics of the picture. Anybody from PakDef who is a graphic designer can verify this.

He may be but I seriously doubt the authenticity of these pictures as I have discussed above. Maybe he doesn't know himself :lol:

Why would I alter shadows , place people in the pictures and put humps in the taxi ways or rub the PAF roundals from the wings or put fake flags on vertical stablizers ?? :undecided:.

I assure you that whatever you see in the pics is 100% genuine. :tup:

There are many members on forum who knows how the aeroplanes look and are experts in telling a difference between a fake and a real pics..I shall leave this to their judgment.

Cheers

P.S: you should visit 25 squadron in Kamra sometimes...its a beautiful base with some very pretty planes...I am sure it will erase all your doubts..

Last edited:
Why would I alter shadows , place people in the pictures and put humps in the taxi ways or rub the PAF roundals from the wings or put fake flags on vertical stablizers ?? :undecided:.

I assure you that whatever you see in the pics is 100% genuine. :tup:

There are many members on forum who knows how the aeroplanes look and are experts in telling a difference between a fake and a real pics..I shall leave this to their judgment.

Cheers

P.S: you should visit 25 squadron in Kamra sometimes...its a beautiful base with some very pretty planes...I am sure it will erase all your doubts..

I SOOOO wish that I could visit Kamra and see all the planes :smitten: And yes...we'll leave the judgment to Def.pk graphic gurus. Do you have pictures of PAF training centers?

No offense man but your I could not stop my self rolling off the chair laughing at your comments. Did you see the cropped box?

So which way do you want to roll? Could you now stop accusing an ExPAF pilot of falsifying photographs which are genuine, or should we roll you towards the door:cheesy::agree:.I hope you get the message
Araz

many of members hit the post then they can't reverse it i think its same case.no one in this forum can think sir murad sir xman and sir jabbar with other armed forces persons post here any fake image.i will say to you sir reverse your claim will never make you less.any way we respect all here.

Its due to heat of engines effecting your vision to look like that

I cannot understand this

If the shadow of Mirage elongated towards right; so as man's who is hugging a guy...

It seems that yu came from pakdef???

Nawaan Aya ain soniya

I zoomed in on the tail and look what I found :azn: A cropped BOX. The squadron sign (Is it a squadron sign? I am noob at this...Correct me) is cropped from some other picture and pasted here. Check it out.

And sorry for flooding the page.

Guys :what: Can't you see the cropped box? Don't tell me you can't. It is clear as PAF F16 having MIGs for lunch :sniper:

Nawaan Aya ain soniya

I am new but I am not so stupid to publish a fake picture deliberately. Sir! I was talking about the bump which is way behind the blurred area caused by engine heat. Please verify these images from some other graphic expert. I think there are very good graphic designers present on the forum.

And "PakDef" was a typo. I have corrected it.

Back
Top Bottom