What's new

A United Muslim Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should watch your bloody mouth... and look at your hindu practises..... and yes mughals are still alive ... we have a few on PDF aswell... what about ur ancestors who use to give their women to mughals?

Mughal men were shot dead. and women were performing in lucknow kothis. (read William Dalrymple Last Moghul)
today some mughals are brewing chai in calcutta , i believe.
Again hindus dont have problem with inter religion marriage. if islam has a problem with inter-religion marriage, i cant help it if its so narrow minded.

You should watch your bloody mouth... and look at your hindu practises..... and yes mughals are still alive ... we have a few on PDF aswell... what about ur ancestors who use to give their women to mughals?

They converted. Sold their pathetic souls.

pic.gif
--------------------------------------

:cheers:

Mughal men were shot dead. and women were performing in lucknow kothis. (read William Dalrymple Last Moghul)
Again hindus dont have problem with inter religion marriage. if islam has a problem with inter-religion marriage, i cant help it if its so narrow minded.

narrow mindedness? How is to prevent a breakdown of a marriage narrow mindedness?

Maybe it is fine for Hindus to go to temple bowing or dancing to a statue or asking a statue something while their spouse is praying in the house/ church or masjid and asking some other GOD for something...but the min this discussion arises...there will be a family breakdown, confused kids calling themselves atheists and free thinkers or whatnot...I do not see that as a happy marriage....

Two different ends are 2 different ends...

The large majority of converts were poor, low caste and timid people.

You are wrong about "muslims of your region". They were the first to surrender and convert.

They either had no choice or no courage just like many others to their West who lost their glorious culture and civilization.

Ahh...and you were alive during that era to verify this? :pop:

Mughal men were shot dead. and women were performing in lucknow kothis. (read William Dalrymple Last Moghul).

In fact Bahadur Shah Jafar II, much fond of holi,dewali etc did hold much secular views than any of his predecessors ever.Much dissension to the Wahabi influenced Punjabi merchant class,the last Mughals were very much inclined to Sufism.

narrow mindedness? How is to prevent a breakdown of a marriage narrow mindedness?

Maybe it is fine for Hindus to go to temple bowing or dancing to a statue or asking a statue something while their spouse is praying in the house/ church or masjid and asking some other GOD for something...but the min this discussion arises...there will be a family breakdown, confused kids calling themselves atheists and free thinkers or whatnot...I do not see that as a happy marriage....

sorry that again shows the narrow mindednes of islamic families and the family where one cant choose their religion.
there are so mnay interfaith families in india who are perfectly happy.
Conversely, just because all family members bow down in direction of kaaba and vowing jih'ad it doesnt mean that the family is happy

If their mother was Hindu, the progeny has Hindu blood in his vains.

May be in some cultures, mothers don't matter?

Let me answer that with your own quote:

May be. You don't understand the implications well enough probably.

sorry that again shows the narrow mindednes of islamic families and the family where one cant choose their religion.
@priti cant choose your religion is different from altering your religion...
there are so mnay interfaith families in india who are perfectly happy.
Yes, I am aware and I have seen their children ...not 1 has any knowledge of either religions...

Last edited by a moderator:
CAF = Central Asian Federation

or

MECC = Middle Eastern Confederate Council

sounds like a good idea:victory:

If you want to make a mockery of religion go ahead...your choice...but stop saying Islam is narrow minded....in your head open minded means playing with anything and altering it to your whims instead of being disciplined!

That's why reverse hijarat to dar-ul-kufr is also not encouraged.

Apparently, some are still doing it. ;)

Ahh...and you were alive during that era to verify this? :pop:

Well, it was no different to what happened all over to your West. Most of the countries lost their culture, civilization, religion...

Basically everything. They lost their identity, their sense of history and became fake Arabs as Sir Vidia has so vividly described.

In fact Bahadur Shah Jafar II, much fond of holi,dewali etc did hold much secular views than any of his predecessors ever.Much dissension the Wahabi influenced Punjabi merchant class,the last Mughals were very much inclined to Sufism.

true. actually the mughals agter akbar (except Aurangzeb) knew that without hindu support their empire was not tenable and made alliances with hindus and slowly as india does , adopted hindu practices. only the new nizams who took advantage of mughal devline etc were rabid like in UP , hyderabad etc.

So all of you are children of Mughals? ;)

May be. You don't understand the implications well enough probably.

I guess their muslim blood dominated the hindu blood?

If their mother was Hindu, the progeny has Hindu blood in his vains.

May be in some cultures, mothers don't matter?

Maybe in ur culture... in our culture its the fathers religion tht is followed..

The large majority of converts were poor, low caste and timid people.

Might be true about indian muslims... we dont have much ansaris... but we do have mirasis,chumars etc... but again the high caste muslims are still big landowners... while the dravidians or low caste are christians who could be indentified easily..
You are wrong about "muslims of your region". They were the first to surrender and convert.

Muslims of our religion were the ones tht fought akbar ... whom ur gave ur daughters..

They either had no choice or no courage just like many others to their West who lost their glorious culture and civilization.

Forever.

Yes... i guess they didnt have as much courage like your ancestors to give their daughters to muslim rulers .... just to stay hindu?

Your heroes are all people who perpetrated rapine and genocide on your ancestors.

Again bs...

P.S= Im a baluch..

Most of these people would have been blown up today like their graves and followers are being blown today in Pakistan.

They would be called Munafiqs and heretics. Using haraam stuff like music!

Today is not yesterday... nor a few thousand terrorists represent 175 million people...

Do you know what 1:50 means!

Indian army overall has a ratio of less than 1:2 with PA (1 million Vs 650,000). How can there be 1:50 ratio unless PA refuses to fight.

Ask tht to ur commanding general over looking the operation... and the assault on EP was much bigger than the one in west.... also include millions of muktis and others fighting against PA.
Yes, you had the disastrous and pathetic "East will be defended in the West" but still genocide of 3 million needed those 93,000 who surrendered in double quick time.

They must be Super men to kill 3 million in just a few months... a figure retards pull out of their arse... and yet to be proven after 4 decades..

It is always so funny when converts use these funny words. ;)

The ones who gave their women talkin like tht makes it much more funniers.. and although ur brain cannt comprehend ... but let me try... im not a convert.

BS galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom