What's new

A United Muslim Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your army itself believes in martial race theory... as for 90,000 "soldiers" bs has been debunked many times... at tht time PA only had 30000 troops in EP tht included bengali origin soldiers aswell... While a minority ruled u for 1000 years... thts millenium of shame.

Living aside the absurdity of the so called "1000 years rule" and the obvious denial of the proof that is staring right in the eyes (an official Pakistani stamp!), the biggest shame is not to lose military battle or political control, but to sell one's soul and lose one's identity.

The latter is not recoverable.

Ever.

Your army itself believes in martial race theory... as for 90,000 "soldiers" bs has been debunked many times... at tht time PA only had 30000 troops in EP tht included bengali origin soldiers aswell... While a minority ruled u for 1000 years... thts millenium of shame.

the shame is only for all those who converted to islam by letting go of 5000 years of heir own culture. trying to adopt an alien foreign culture and failing badly at being muslims

Living aside the absurdity of the so called "1000 years rule" and the obvious denial of the proof that is staring right in the eyes (an official Pakistani stamp!), the biggest shame is not to lose military battle or political control, but to sell one's soul and lose one's identity.

The latter is not recoverable.

Ever.

Yes 90,000 include civilians,policement,govt officials etc... as for loss of identity we have none... but you on the other hand are sold foolish ideas by ur so called intellectuals and your media.

Guys this is not a discussion about Kashmir. It's more about uniting the ECO countries because clearly SAARC is a mess. I used the Muslim part because that's what these countries have in common, and they also share a border with each other. I'm not calling for a Khalifah movement so calm yourself. Secondly, it's great that some Indians are giving their opinions but I would prefer hearing from the people of the ECO countries, because it really doesn't matter if an Indian, Arab or Sri Lankan, etc doesn't approve of it, because it has nothing to do with their countries. I completely agree that it's impossible for the countries to unite in this time period. It's really common sense, which is why I wanted to hear from everyone when they think the countries will be able to unite, and how. I'm not religious so I won't support sharia law being implemented in the government, but everyone has their opinions. I would much prefer a secular country with Islam as the state religion like the UK has for Christianity, which by the way, is a united nation that consists of countries like Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland. These are countries of people with different languages (Scottish, Welsh, Irish, English, etc) but have Christianity in common. They have had problems, of course, every nation does but the people don't kill each other anymore. Even the United States started of as 13 colonies (which later became states) that didn't trust each other and tried promoting friendship by the articles of confederation, and ended up realizing that they're better off as a federation. I never said it was easy. I'm not naive, but I don't think it's stupid to see this as a possibility one day.
Another thing I would like the add is that the ECO countries are not killing each other, other than maybe Afghanistan and Pakistan. Think about how strong these countries would be - Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nuclear weapons. Iran has the world largest oil reserves. Turkey is a NATO ally and has amazing foreign relations with other countries, and has the best economy in Europe right now next to Germany. The Arab countries have even begun to show their support for Turkey after the Arab Spring. The stan countries (other than Pakistan) and Azerbaijan have so many untouched natural resources because none of them were used under the Soviets. We can be a world superpower if we wanted too. The possibilities are endless. And, like some of the people in this thread, I do agree we should strengthen the ECO but not push for a united federal initiative as of now at least, but only to start a process of a confederacy like the EU (but more successful) and then later a federation.

Yes 90,000 include civilians,policement,govt officials etc... as for loss of identity we have none... but you on the other hand are sold foolish ideas by ur so called intellectuals and your media.

You are wrong.

On both counts.

the shame is only for all those who converted to islam by letting go of 5000 years of heir own culture. trying to adopt an alien foreign culture and failing badly at being muslims

Lol... yes many people converted thanks to sufis and saints... unlike the so called "Traditional and great hindu rulers" who joined the mughals,fought for them and even gave them their daughters.... and today they claim superiority over some Punjabi or sindhi...

You are wrong.

On both counts.

No im not... the deployment of PA during 71 tells us the truth.

Lol... yes many people converted thanks to sufis and saints... unlike the so called "Traditional and great hindu rulers" who joined the mughals,fought for them and even gave them their daughters.... and today they claim superiority over some Punjabi or sindhi...

i dont know all those things.. the people who are hindus in india today have honour. people who converted for whatever reason to alien culture dont. btw, in pakistan sufis and saints are considered heretics by your mullahs who are getting power more and more

United Nations Statistics Division- Standard Country and Area Codes Classifications (M49)

Even Islamic Republic Of Iran Falls into South Asian Category according to UN Geographical grouping.

21nqdtc.png

UN aside.... Iran is most often included in the Middle-East zone (economic entities expand this to MENA region), sometimes incl Pakistan as well.

UN's definition of zones is considered invalid for many purposes where the US/USSR's definition prevails according to their FP, area of influence, economic activity and cultural linkages.

they are south asians. and gateway to CAR. afghanistan ws a part of old hindu empires.

The old Hindu empires have no bearing on the present cultural and religious activities of modern times.

Guys this is not a discussion about Kashmir. It's more about uniting the ECO countries because clearly SAARC is a mess. I used the Muslim part because that's what these countries have in common, and they also share a border with each other. I'm not calling for a Khalifah movement so calm yourself. Secondly, it's great that some Indians are giving their opinions but I would prefer hearing from the people of the ECO countries, because it really doesn't matter if an Indian, Arab or Sri Lankan, etc doesn't approve of it, because it has nothing to do with their countries. I completely agree that it's impossible for the countries to unite in this time period. It's really common sense, which is why I wanted to hear from everyone when they think the countries will be able to unite, and how. I'm not religious so I won't support sharia law being implemented in the government, but everyone has their opinions. I would much prefer a secular country with Islam as the state religion like the UK has for Christianity, which by the way, is a united nation that consists of countries like Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland. These are countries of people with different languages (Scottish, Welsh, Irish, English, etc) but have Christianity in common. They have had problems, of course, every nation does but the people don't kill each other anymore. Even the United States started of as 13 colonies (which later became states) that didn't trust each other and tried promoting friendship by the articles of confederation, and ended up realizing that they're better off as a federation. I never said it was easy. I'm not naive, but I don't think it's stupid to see this as a possibility one day.
Another thing I would like the add is that the ECO countries are not killing each other, other than maybe Afghanistan and Pakistan. Think about how strong these countries would be - Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nuclear weapons. Iran has the world largest oil reserves. Turkey is a NATO ally and has amazing foreign relations with other countries, and has the best economy in Europe right now next to Germany. The Arab countries have even begun to show their support for Turkey after the Arab Spring. The stan countries (other than Pakistan) and Azerbaijan have so many untouched natural resources because none of them were used under the Soviets. We can be a world superpower if we wanted too. The possibilities are endless. And, like some of the people in this thread, I do agree we should strengthen the ECO but not push for a united federal initiative as of now at least, but only to start a process of a confederacy like the EU (but more successful) and then later a federation.

OIC is already there right?

21nqdtc.png

UN aside.... Iran is most often included in the Middle-East zone (economic entities expand this to MENA region), sometimes incl Pakistan as well.

UN's definition of zones is considered invalid for many purposes where the US/USSR's definition prevails according to their FP, area of influence, economic activity and cultural linkages.

The old Hindu empires have no bearing on the present cultural and religious activities of modern times.

afghanistan is saarc county

Many Muslims sided with Genghis and Halaku when they carried out their genocide and massive rapine in Islamic and Arab lands.

There are traitors in every country and community. Or some that have to just go with reality.

Doesn't change the facts. People converted mainly because of fear. Like Rinkie Kumari did.

Her kids may behave just like many people are doing here.

And repeat the same vicious cycle.

No im not... the deployment of PA during 71 tells us the truth.

All face saving tactics, created much later.

There is enough content on the web to prove you completely wrong. You just have to look.

You just can't. You need to live in denial on this count as on every other count.

OIC is already there right?

The OIC doesn't do anything! I chose these specific countries because we share borders with them, The Arab countries have their Arab League. We will have a league of our own.

i dont know all those things.. the people who are hindus in india today have honour. people who converted for whatever reason to alien culture dont. btw, in pakistan sufis and saints are considered heretics by your mullahs who are getting power more and more

:omghaha: ... so now you dont know? the mothers of many mughal kings were HINDUS ! the so called protectors of your faith were the first ones to bow and presented their daughters ... and today their children consider others inferior? :lol:

Many Muslims sided with Genghis and Halaku when they carried out their genocide and massive rapine in Islamic and Arab lands.

There are traitors in every country and community. Or some that have to just go with reality.

Doesn't change the facts. People converted mainly because of fear. Like Rinkie Kumari did.

Her kids may behave just like many people are doing here.

And repeat the same vicious cycle.

Same BS... what did she state in the court ?
All face saving tactics, created much later.

There is enough content on the web to prove you completely wrong. You just have to look.

You just can't. You need to live in denial on this count as on every other count.

Unlike indian forces we dont lie abt stats... and the deployments of PA in 71 are proven.... even ur general jacob gave a ratio of 1:50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom