What's new

A United Muslim Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, its better than believing some guy who says god spoke to him. wah wah.

Strange didnt Lord Krishna speaking to Arjun in midst of both the army?

Gita is the word of God, as delivered by Him ! It is the most concise book on divine philosophy and is a gem amongst Hindu sacred literature. God spoke many other words too, and they are there in Valmiki Ramayan, S.M. Bhagvatam, Mahabharata

Believe it or not your own book has places where GOD SPOKE to someone...and it was recorded in a book...

muslims are also kafir.. because they also reject certain beliefs of other religions. kafir is just a word like foreigner.
iam one to you and you are a foreigner to me,.

Kafir is an Arabic word....and Indians seem to bash about them daily...so why use their language? Yes, foreigner...

Several of them.

Bin Qasim was the first barbarian. He killed all males above 18 in several areas he raided.

And packed the girls back to be raped. The princesses to be raped by that barbaric Caliph.
And again we go into a cycle of denial! For your information Mr. teaching others History Bin Qasim was no Khalif...so no one needs to read you hatred being spewed out!

The Lingam is the symbol of a very special part of the Hindu god Shiva's body. (Hint: It's his ****.) Within the trinity of Hinduism, Shiva is the god of destruction and change. How much of that destruction is wrought with his four arms and how much comes from his manhood? We leave that to the reader to decide.
In Hindu mythology, when Shiva is killed, the goddess Kali squats over his body, rips out and eats his organs, and then mounts his still erect manrod to complete the cycle of creation. It's also worth noting that in most Hindu art and temples, his "linga" is usually depicted without the rest of him, the disembodied member being worshiped all by itself:

The object in the foreground is a "yoni" (literally: vagina) and they are most often shown together, in full penetration:

How Big Is It?
Huge. Out of a billion or so Hindus in the world, about 100 million belong to various sects that focus on Shiva, Kali and the giant Lingam.
On Your Knees:
Worshiping the linga is pretty straightforward. First, you have to make it wet, either by pouring water or milk over it. Then just say your prayers and meditate. Smaller, pocket-sized lingas should be held in the hand and rubbed while meditating, and you're well on your way to a religious experience.

Read more: 5 Inspiring Religions That Worship Penises | Cracked.com

Let's talk about your "prophet".

Who pulled verses out of thin air, just to satisfy his needs. ;)

Muhammad had scribes write his revelations down for him. One scribe was `Abdullah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh. As Sarh wrote these revelations down, he frequently made suggestions on improving their wording. Muhammad often agreed and allowed the changes to be made. Eventually, Sarh left Islam, knowing it could not be from God if a mere scribe were allowed to change God's word. Later, after the conquest of Mecca, Muhammad ordered Sarh's death.

We will get into more details as we go along. ;)

And we will take a look at why billions of Muslim women have to spend their lives behind burqa.

Was it just because of the insecurities of some old impotent man?

I know this has been talked about a lot here before, but I was wondering if we could restart the conversation of having the ECO (Economic Cooperation Organization) unite as a single country, again. Especially because a lot of things have changed since the last time we have had this conversation (Arab Spring) and a lot of things are predicted to change (US leaving Afghanistan in 2014). Before I start I'd like to list the countries I am talking about right now. The ECO consists of:
1) Pakistan
2) Iran
3) Turkey
4) Afghanistan
5) Kazakhstan
6) Turkmenistan
7) Kyrgyzstan
8) Tajikistan
9) Uzbekistan
10) Azerbaijan
11) Turkish state of Cypriot

And the twelfth one I added on my own is Kashmir which hopefully one day will get liberated.

Let's first talk about whether the people of these countries want to join together and then we can talk about what type of political system we would have. We could use past examples that have either succeeded or failed, or we could create our very own political system. Would we be secular or have sharia law, and give reasons why we choose whatever we choose. Who do you think our allies would be as a combined nation? What are the pros and cons of us uniting? What would we be called? What would our national language be? I hope we're all creative with our answers and respectful to each others' opinions. :D
Is Pakistan not good enough for you 'arab lovers' who keep wanting to unite with 'islamic brothers'?

baburnama was written by vitorious babr.
iran , pak etc are mostly muslim. thats what i mean to say. pak is 97%, iran some 98-99%. so please read in context.

and you are quoting - monthly crescent and saudi princes' study? nice.

@priti I have read neither as a whole only chapters

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom