What's new

A United Muslim Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me answer that with your own quote:

@priti cant choose your religion is different from altering your religion...
Yes, I am aware and I have seen their children ...not 1 has any knowledge of either religions...

So why does Islam insist on killing it's apostates? ;)

Or in other words who choose to go back from Islam?

265-6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to make a mockery of religion go ahead...your choice...but stop saying Islam is narrow minded....in your head open minded means playing with anything and altering it to your whims instead of being disciplined!

leave aside the trolling - which was only a response to some mega trolls.
but i think religion should be questioned and cannot be a closed dogma as islam today is.

Your heroes are all people who perpetrated rapine and genocide on your ancestors.
hello Mr. Full of hate and crap! Well, I have asked this before, How the heck do YOU know how my ancestor converted? Were you there to ask what made so and so convert? Did you witness it? If not then HOW dare you throw allegations about dead ancestors?!
Most of these people would have been blown up today like their graves and followers are being blown today in Pakistan.
1st make sense then type...

Let me answer that with your own quote:

@priti cant choose your religion is different from altering your religion...
Yes, I am aware and I have seen their children ...not 1 has any knowledge of either religions...

the question is about being happy family.

I guess their muslim blood dominated the hindu blood?

Maybe in ur culture... in our culture its the fathers religion tht is followed..

Might be true about indian muslims... we dont have much ansaris... but we do have mirasis,chumars etc... but again the high caste muslims are still big landowners... while the dravidians or low caste are christians who could be indentified easily..

Muslims of our religion were the ones tht fought akbar ... whom ur gave ur daughters..

Yes... i guess they didnt have as much courage like your ancestors to give their daughters to muslim rulers .... just to stay hindu?

Again bs...

P.S= Im a baluch..

Today is not yesterday... nor a few thousand terrorists represent 175 million people...

Ask tht to ur commanding general over looking the operation... and the assault on EP was much bigger than the one in west.... also include millions of muktis and others fighting against PA.

They must be Super men to kill 3 million in just a few months... a figure retards pull out of their arse... and yet to be proven after 4 decades..

The ones who gave their women talkin like tht makes it much more funniers.. and although ur brain cannt comprehend ... but let me try... im not a convert.

Genghis used to carry out genocides of entire cities with just soldiers armed with swords.

PA had arms and bullets supplied by kaffirs. Your denial is interesting but not unexpected.

The Baluch are also converts.

Your sense of identity and history is all over the place and you can't be faulted individually for that.

I don't think our alliance with Iran is going to happen. As they are 12vers and delusional Safawis. Turkey won't ally themselves with Iran either because of the old Ottoman Vs Safavid Wars. They would however ally with Azerbaijan which can leapfrog them to central Asia via the Caspian Sea. That is the only was we can make an alliance work with them.

So why does Islam insist on killing it's apostates? ;)

1st understand what you wrote:

is the formal disaffiliation from or abandonment or renunciation of a religion by a person. One who commits apostasy (or who apostatises) is known as an apostate. The term apostasy is used by sociologists to mean renunciation and criticism of, or opposition to, a person's former religion, in a technical sense and without pejorative connotation.

Now the punishment:

Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ردة‎ riddah, literally means: "relapse" or "regress" but usually translates to "apostasy", or ارتداد irtidād) is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam. Islamic scholarship differs on its punishment, ranging from execution – based on an interpretation of certain hadiths – to no punishment at all as long as they "do not work against the Muslim society or nation.
So do your homework before typing....execution is based on hadith ....not even in Quran so dont know why you are crying...I can interpret from your posts you are a hater and born to hate...but how true that is depends on what you are...

Or in other words who choose to go back from Islam?

265-6.gif

not sure where you got the pix....I could randomly pick up anything from Hinduism and blow it out of proportion...show me from the Quran...

Genghis used to carry out genocides of entire cities with just soldiers armed with swords.

PA had arms and bullets supplied by kaffirs. Your denial is interesting but not unexpected.

The Baluch are also converts.

Your sense of identity and history is all over the place and you can't be faulted individually for that.

Yes they the super human PA soldiers killed 3 million in a few months ... but i wonder why even bds on PDF laugh at tht number? as for Baluch... nope our ancestors werent hindus....

BS galore.

please highligh which part was BS.
fact - the last princes of mughals were stripped and shot dead by Major Hodson. (Mirza mughal and his brothers/stepbros)
fact - the several ladies of the household were sold into lucknow kothis
fact - sultana begum is a chaiwali today.

hello Mr. Full of hate and crap! Well, I have asked this before, How the heck do YOU know how my ancestor converted? Were you there to ask what made so and so convert? Did you witness it? If not then HOW dare you throw allegations about dead ancestors?!
1st make sense then type...

One can read history?

What happened in Persia, middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan?

Just read up on it. With an open mind and open eye.

Also, see what happens in Iran within a generation when they throw out this Arab imposition.

As the Iranians are doing as soon as they are away from their Islamic land! Rejecting Islam and going back to their roots.

@priti and I answered it...confused people are never happy...

it depends on what you mean is confused. if people have a clarity of thought that religion of other family memebers should be respected, then there is happiness.
again its an islamic mindset where muslims believe they cant coexist with non-muslims.

@Vinod2070 and @priti

Dear Mr. and Ms. hatred spreaders! If Islam had "VIOLENTLY" killed non muslims....Believe me NOT A SINGLE HINDU would be found in India NOR a single Christian from Turkey to Spain to Egypt...However, we find Christians who have family roots from century in all these countries...meaning they are neither new converts nor are they reconverts!

As for Hindus...You see India full of Hindus and Christians, need I say much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom