What's new

A United Muslim Central Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..Pakistani Muslims love to form Muslim-majority super-states in their mind. First it was caliphate and now this CAF...

Also, people confuse Caliphate with superpower...

All four Islamic Caliphates were global super-powers of their time (from 7th to mid 17th century), along with other very wealthy/strong regional powers (Mughals, Safavids, Timur etc)...but those days of 1000+ year of global Islamic rule are gone. Come 18th century and onwards, Muslims have consistently underperformed from last 2,3 centuries...

So even if now Muslims get some 'super-state' ..they won't become superpower instantly. So better co-operate, develop, industrialize, achieve freedom of Western neo-colonialism etc..and when all of these things are achieved..then dream of CAF or Caliphate of superpower status etc...

Right now, dreaming won't do anything...

Yes they the super human PA soldiers killed 3 million in a few months ... but i wonder why even bds on PDF laugh at tht number? as for Baluch... nope our ancestors werent hindus....

Denial......

I don't think our alliance with Iran is going to happen. As they are 12vers and delusional Safawis. Turkey won't ally themselves with Iran either because of the old Ottoman Vs Safavid Wars. They would however ally with Azerbaijan which can leapfrog them to central Asia via the Caspian Sea. That is the only was we can make an alliance work with them.

Yes, but the people of Turkey and Iran are not religious. By the them we even have the means to unite or build an economic foundation, the theocracy in Iran might even be over.

One can read history?

What happened in Persia, middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan?

Just read up on it. With an open mind and open eye.

Also, see what happens in Iran within a generation when they throw out this Arab imposition.

As the Iranians are doing as soon as they are away from their Islamic land! Rejecting Islam and going back to their roots.

History is written by winners...In India Bhagat Singh is taught as a hero / freedom fighter while same people are taught as terrorist/ resistance in Britain...explain History there...

1st understand what you wrote:

Now the punishment:

So do your homework before typing....execution is based on hadith ....not even in Quran so dont know why you are crying...I can interpret from your posts you are a hater and born to hate...but how true that is depends on what you are...

So, hadith are not valid?

Even the Sahih Hadith?

not sure where you got the pix....I could randomly pick up anything from Hinduism and blow it out of proportion...show me from the Quran...

From a Pew survey?

Pakistani Public Opinion | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Again, are the Hadith invalid?

Then why do 78% Pakistanis want to kill apostates?

When they are all others' apostates themselves!

it depends on what you mean is confused. if people have a clarity of thought that religion of other family memebers should be respected, then there is happiness.
again its an islamic mindset where muslims believe they cant coexist with non-muslims.
@priti we are doing the honours of respecting by not marrying and causing the confusion in the 1st place....

From 1 parent you hear No GOD BUT ALLAH and Mohammad last msgr while other parent goes, its ok to bow to statues and call it GOD...

OR 1 parent saying Jesus is 3 in 1 begotten son of god , father, and holy spirit while other parent saying only 1 GOD and no other....GOD CANT HAVE kids...Coz HE is not a human nor an animal...so cant BEGET! and many more

Last edited by a moderator:
History is written by winners...In India Bhagat Singh is taught as a hero / freedom fighter while same people are taught as terrorist/ resistance in Britain...explain History there...

And that history proudly mentions he bigotry of the barbaric invaders.

There will be a payback. be sure of that.

The nomads will pay dearly one day.

@Vinod2070 and @priti

Dear Mr. and Ms. hatred spreaders! If Islam had "VIOLENTLY" killed non muslims....Believe me NOT A SINGLE HINDU would be found in India NOR a single Christian from Turkey to Spain to Egypt...However, we find Christians who have family roots from century in all these countries...meaning they are neither new converts nor are they reconverts!

As for Hindus...You see India full of Hindus and Christians, need I say much?

You are completely mistaken about this.

Like Genghis and Halaku killed millions of Muslims and carried out rapine and massive slavery in Islamic lands.

There are still Muslims today because the Mongols wanted to rule and exploit them, not because they were kind.

Yes .. where did judha bai belong too?

No proof.....?

I don't have to spoonfeed you.

Do your own bloody search. It is easy enough to do.

@priti we are doing the honours of respecting by not marrying and causing the confusion in the 1st place....

From 1 parent you hear No GOD BUT ALLAH and Mohammad last msgr while other parent goes, its ok to bow to statues and call it GOD...

OR 1 parent saying Jesus is 3 in 1 begotten son of god , father, and holy spirit while other parent saying only 1 GOD and no other....GOD CANT HAVE kids...Coz HE is not a human nor an animal...so cant BEGET! and many more

The kid can choose their own religion?

Or reject every religion if they want to?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, hadith are not valid?

Even the Sahih Hadith?
All I am saying nothing is above the Quran....Each Hadith COMPILER said if you find my compilation against the Quran ....choose the Quran...IF you do not know this basic you know NOTHING about Islam...so dont even try :angel:

From a Pew survey?

Pakistani Public Opinion | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Again, are the Hadith invalid?

Then why do 78% Pakistanis want to kill apostates?

1stly a 2009 survey is out dated

2ndly, site does not state HOW and WHERE the survey was conducted...I barely care about such things being reported...Maybe it works in India but not as a researcher!

3rdly, when approached by survey people, most just circle anything they like...others do it for fun esp if it is collage kids, some survey conductors dont have enough data and just rely on extrapolating the results! I seriously do not have the time to teach you basics like this!

4thly, I would say uneducated people think that...esp those like you...
When they are all others' apostates themselves!
and your claim is based on...?! Esp when you clearly know NOTHING about Islam!

Good for all the Pakistanis who had hindu ancestors that left the jahil state. Hinduism is a lame duck cult that only makes excuses for itself and most hindus dont even know what they believe whereas some say one God another is worshipping a fcking cow whereas a third is woshippin apparently millions of Gods lol. The only reason this "religion"has lasted as long as it has is because of generosity from those who subjugated them and high birthrates. Which is why it is always funny when hindus want to talk about Muslim birthrates when their whole survival was based around breeding considering the none existant conversion rate for hinduism. :rolleyes:
Anyway Pakistan does not have to do anything, Indian Muslims will eventually out number hindus and then the fun will start. Oh yeah and then India will be allowed into oic as per pritis wishes so just wait a bit darling. ;)

WHy does HIndus/Indians Bring ISLAM when ever they can where ever they Can, ARE they following the new trend of being islamophobe, IF your answer is that you just WANT TO LEARN, THEN

refer to your fellow indian DR. zakir Naik pakistanio or Arbiao or turkeiyon or doosray asian muslims ka damagh na khao

APNEY FELOW indiand DR> ZAKIR NAIK ki you tube per batteen sunnoo
:rofl:

You are completely mistaken about this.

Like Genghis and Halaku killed millions of Muslims and carried out rapine and massive slavery in Islamic lands.

There are still Muslims today because the Mongols wanted to rule and exploit them, not because they were kind.

Unlike halaku khan ... no such genocide ever happened in the subcontinent...
I don't have to spoonfeed you.

Do your own bloody search. It is easy enough to do.

Hahaha,.... i know its bloody embarassing for your hindu ego..

All I am saying nothing is above the Quran....Each Hadith COMPILER said if you find my compilation against the Quran ....choose the Quran...IF you do not know this basic you know NOTHING about Islam...so dont even try :angel:

Show me the Islamic scholars who have contradicted this hadith for being in contradiction of Quran?

Anyway, what does this Quranic verse mean?

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Note that there is no distinction as to how that Muslim came to be a Muslim.

1stly a 2009 survey is out dated

Has there been a new revelation since 2009?

Why is it outdated!

2ndly, site does not state HOW and WHERE the survey was conducted...I barely care about such things being reported...Maybe it works in India but not as a researcher!

3rdly, when approached by survey people, most just circle anything they like...others do it for fun esp if it is collage kids, some survey conductors dont have enough data and just rely on extrapolating the results! I seriously do not have the time to teach you basics like this!

4thly, I would say uneducated people think that...esp those like you...
and your claim is based on...?!

Ask Pew. They are a globally reputed survey company and know more than you and me.

Esp when you clearly know NOTHING about Islam!

I know what I feel the need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom