What's new

A threat for Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyoptimist

Reaction score
According to reports NATO plane on Pakistan was planned. Most of Pakistan Army official already reported that.

But what about the latest report? According to a report published by local newspaper NATO is soon going to strike Pakistan and previous attack was a part of this plan. First of all they will land their forces in north Waziristan blaming to attack on terrorists. Pakistan will hit them back and it will cause declaration of war from both sides.

America is already prepared for such an attack. They are preparing for this attack since 2 years. America will never apologize to Pakistan because performing such act will cause America to stop such attacks further. Such attack is expected in March or April next year.

America will attack after winter for faster movement of army. Until that times they will keep dialogues with Pakistan but will never apologize.

For two years American planes passed through Pakistan border. These planes were carrying warfare equipment to be used against Pakistan.

It is not a threat for Pakistan but more challenge for America because they are currently facing economic problems. An article about Pak US war and economic issues for both countries will be discussed later.

Refrence: America to attack on Pakistan in March, secret report - PAKISTAN DEFENCE BLOG

And what about Indian Army ? They Will also attack Pakistan with nato and usa ?
May be we can not harm NATO that much but India knows we can harm them a lot . so India should stay away in such condition

This thread is not about India . so dont bring India here . Stick to the topic . Off topic posts will be reported

This article was available on express.com.pk yesterday.

Pakistan must prepare itself to repel such upcoming onslaught.I believe they will hit Pakistan will all their might, Coz they know Pakistan army is only force standing between their total domination.

With Eurozone Plagued with internal problems and US economy at the brink...where they will find money for this new expedition?

It's nearly impossible for them but chances exists you see when first time they attacked Pakistan at that time 80% of their supplies were via Pakistan but when they attacked Pakistan on 26th their supplies were already fell from 80% to 30% via Pakistan, doesn't it shows they are preparing for something?

It's nearly impossible for them but chances exists you see when first time they attacked Pakistan at that time 80% of their supplies were via Pakistan but when they attacked Pakistan on 26th their supplies were already fell from 80% to 30% via Pakistan, doesn't it shows they are preparing for something?

What they are planning ?? to takeover nukes or a American version of cold start?????

My friend in USA told me that they have been told to call back any family member in Pakistan ... It has no significance but in light of this article I am thinking about it ... Still it was just a small talk nothing more in it but I am worried ...

:rofl: do you think they even give you a single chance to do anything. US has showed her power and tech. Your forces caught napping. Don't think others are sleeping. I just gave you a reality check. confirm it.
In that case you never know.......The whole world knows that Pakistan is not Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
BTW what is the US power?...................? Had they been that powerful they would have wrapped up in Afghanistan & Iraq by now....... What you mentioned is nothing, but your subjective judgement. If America was that powerful they wouldn't need the ''Terrorists Hideout '' excuses........They would have attacked Pakistan directly........Use your grey matter to apprehend the last point.

How does it matter to India what US and Pak are doing..War is always the least option get involved...At lease we should learn lession from Pakistan...Paying the price for getting involved in an unnecessary war since last 30 years...

Thanks all for your contribution, you never surprise what to expect in these kind of threads
lets call it until we meet again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom