What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Government of Pakistan has taken necessary action

a) Criminals are behind bars and others arrested for full disclosure
b) One person who tried to stop the mob will be awarded National Recognition Civilian Medal
c) The Widow of impacted foreigner will be given , financial help for the Tragic Loss

Prime Minister Imran Khan has personally showed great shock over the incident and suggested full force of Law will be applied.

• Members of Religious circle have announced they will denounce the actions of mob violence in Friday Prayers , which is the correct measure , as the act of murder is against Pakistan and Islamic values

While the person was from outside Pakistan still every Pakistani feels burdened by the severity of the crime

Last edited:
Saw few Pakistani self hating the country and going way past the point of condemnation to extreme submissiveness that invited abuse and hate. So just going to put forward this message:-

The problem with Pakistanis is the habit of bending over backward when something happens.

Since time immemorial , rapes , kiddnapping , murder , extortion , lynching and other vices have dominated the earth. Whatever happened to that late Sri Lankan man is condemnable but lets not bend over backwards and receive hate and abuse towards the whole country. The people involved in this incident will be punished and the family will be compensated handsomely but there is no need for ordinary Pakistani to apologize and hang its head in shame. I saw Pakistanis apologizing and being hateful towards this country because of this one isolated incident .

Why should I apologize to Sri Lankans when I never really had any intention to harm their citizens ? Yes , I will condemn the incident but why do you expect me to hold my head in shame.

Pakistani need to develop self-respect and need to call out and set the tone immediately if they see any abuse. Bending over backwards will only invite further hate and abuse.

This is a silly point to make.

If people can take pride in their countrymen's achievements, they should of course feel shame for their crimes.

Only weak characters refuse to take ownership of their faults.

This is a silly point to make.

If people can take pride in their countrymen's achievements, they should of course feel shame for their crimes.

Only weak characters refuse to take ownership of their faults.

Stupid point. Those guys do not represent me. I will condemn but why would I feel ashamed....

1638976492807.png

Don’t know how many of the younger generation have heard about Jigar Muradabadi, a famous Urdu ghazal poet during the 1935 to 1955 period. Normally he is better known for his poetry about “ Rinds” meaning heavy wine and alcohol drinkers. However a few of his versus are also about serious matters. One such being:

Naaz jis khaake-e watan per tha mujhey aah Jigar
Usee jannat per jahannum ka gumaan hota hai

The poet here is lamenting that the motherland of which he was once so proud, alas the same heaven now looks like hell.

Even though he meant India (he used to come to Pakistan only for visits), but sadly the verse now applies to Pakistan more than ever.

Saw few Pakistani self hating the country and going way past the point of condemnation to extreme submissiveness that invited abuse and hate. So just going to put forward this message:-

The problem with Pakistanis is the habit of bending over backward when something happens.

Since time immemorial , rapes , kiddnapping , murder , extortion , lynching and other vices have dominated the earth. Whatever happened to that late Sri Lankan man is condemnable but lets not bend over backwards and receive hate and abuse towards the whole country. The people involved in this incident will be punished and the family will be compensated handsomely but there is no need for ordinary Pakistani to apologize and hang its head in shame. I saw Pakistanis apologizing and being hateful towards this country because of this one isolated incident .

Why should I apologize to Sri Lankans when I never really had any intention to harm their citizens ? Yes , I will condemn the incident but why do you expect me to hold my head in shame.

Pakistani need to develop self-respect and need to call out and set the tone immediately if they see any abuse. Bending over backwards will only invite further hate and abuse.

Its not self hate, its taking responsibility.

This picture will haunt us forever.

As it should. Thanks to the kafir mullahs and their supporters.
These are facts..

Why did the Jews get persecuted for 3000 years. Man can't be wrong for 3000 years. And now look at Palestine...you have turned it into a concentration camp..same as nazi Germany.

Shame on Israel shame on Jews like you.

There's a *Yiddish proverb: A *rabbi says 'If a man calls you a donkey, ignore him. If 2 men call you a donkey, buy a saddle'.

So if one country kicks out Jews, it might be jew-hate, but if 200+ countries kick the Jews out, it might be that you all are just bunch of degenerate assholes.

*Yiddish: a silly jew language that the jews gave up on
*Rabbi: the head jew pedophile that sucks on jew baby penises after circumcision

Always remember, Jews are lying sociopaths. If Pakistanis were Jews, we would all blame the victim, ie the Sri Lankan, for making us good, peaceful Pakistani Jews kill him and then burn his body. Remember, the wise Polish saying: 'The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.' The Poles are an intelligent people, they understand the Jew cancer. Also note that the ADL, an organization that serves the interests of sociopathic Jews, started off by defending a Jew pedophile and rapist named Leo Frank.

For better or worse, unlike Jews, 99% of Pakistanis are not lying sociopaths.

Last edited:
Man lynched in Pakistan buried in native Sri Lanka
Family members of Sri Lankan factory manager Priyantha Kumara who was lynched by a Muslim mob in Pakistan for alleged blasphemy gather around the grave during his burial in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021. (AP Photo/Eranga Jayawardena)

Family members of Sri Lankan factory manager Priyantha Kumara who was lynched by a Muslim mob in Pakistan for alleged blasphemy carry his casket to a cemetery during his burial in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021. (AP Photo/Eranga Jayawardena)

1 / 7
Sri Lanka Pakistan
Family members of Sri Lankan factory manager Priyantha Kumara who was lynched by a Muslim mob in Pakistan for alleged blasphemy gather around the grave during his burial in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021. (AP Photo/Eranga Jayawardena)

Wed, December 8, 2021, 8:32 PM

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) — The body of a Sri Lankan factory manager who was tortured and set on fire by a mob in Pakistan for alleged blasphemy was buried in his native village with state honors on Wednesday.
Buddhist clergy performed religious rites at the home of Priyantha Kumara before police led a procession in which family and friends carried the casket with his charred remains to the cemetery.
The road was decorated with condolence banners and white flags symbolizing mourning.
Kumara was assaulted by a mob of hundreds of people and was dragged into the street and set on fire last Friday in Sialkot, Pakistan, where he helped run a sports equipment factory. Workers at the factory accused him of desecrating posters bearing the name of Islam’s Prophet Muhammad.

The victim's brother, Arunasiri Wasantha Kumara Diyawadana, who also works as a technical director at a garment factory in Pakistan, said factories should have a secure environment.
"That was not happening in this particular case,” he said.
He called for an improvement in management practices so any dispute can be resolved before it is too late.
He said the two governments should determine "the actual root cause for this, either if it's a religious matter or an industrial dispute, and accordingly they have to find a solution."
In Pakistan, mere allegations of blasphemy can trigger mob attacks. The country’s blasphemy law carries a possible death penalty.
Pakistani police have arrested dozens of people in connection with the violence, and Prime Minister Imran Khan has promised severe punishment for those found guilty.

Monkeys have common sense but this is barbaric.

What amazes me is - wtf - get rid of that stupid british law that has been continued to pioned over and over and everyone knows it is subject to abuse. Get rid of that stupid law and bury it.

By playing footsie with the extremists, Pak leadership continues to show weakness.

Where are the mobsters missing in front of Chinese consulates when Uighurs are made to watch burning of the koran in front of them or made to eat pork or have their women sterilised?

It is convinient to victimise those who cannot defend themselves.

Hang the bastards is what needs to happen.
Not as easy as getting rid of it. Whoever buries the hatchet will get buried with it in the current societal mess.
It's a sad state of affairs

LOL stop spreading lies, what Muslims have done through history is there for everyone to know and to see.

Please tell us what did Islam did through out the history, but do mentioned that what your close friends Christians did as well. You really wanna count the estimated people who were killed by Muslims and Judeo-Christians? trust me you guys will win by a long shot...

Anyway we are talking about a shit hole of a country now, so stop trying to derail this thread.

If you have any arguments with evidence bring them forward without insults, it will make you look like even a bigger joker.

Please tell us what did Islam did through out the history, but do mentioned that what your close friends Christians did as well. You really wanna count the estimated people who were killed by Muslims and Judeo-Christians? trust me you guys will win by a long shot...

If you have any arguments with evidence bring them forward without insults, it will make you look like even a bigger joker.

He's acting like a typical kike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom