What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

LOL stop spreading lies, what Muslims have done through history is there for everyone to know and to see.

Anyway we are talking about a shit hole of a country now, so stop trying to derail this thread.
These are facts..

Why did the Jews get persecuted for 3000 years. Man can't be wrong for 3000 years. And now look at Palestine...you have turned it into a concentration camp..same as nazi Germany.

Shame on Israel shame on Jews like you.

LOL stop spreading lies, what Muslims have done through history is there for everyone to know and to see.

Anyway we are talking about a shit hole of a country now, so stop trying to derail this thread.

how is this even allowed in PDF ?
sir @waz will you plz take some action.
or else i will reply him with same manner that his next coming generations wont forget.

you are the nation who used to execute God's Prophets, you should be the last one to talk about such thing for other nation.

Bro stop blaming elites for the ills of Pakistan. The poor, illiterate, zombie mullas etc are the main reason why pakistan is such a sh1thole. If you want to talk about corruption, it is in the blood of pakistanis from top to bottom to steal, fraud, trick each other for their personal gain.
There is no such thing as hayie bacharay loog. MAJORITY of pakistanis are born haram khors.

Elite bashing is the easy answer nowadays - all over the world. Like you said, it's a convenient way for people to absolve any responsibility for their actions.

Can you imagine a society where these mob members were the elites? There is a reason that society and the almighty himself, have not raised these people to that stature.

100% Strict Sentence need to happen so no one would attempt to do such act inside Pakistan we are not India where stuff like this is put under carpet

FFxElfVWQAEQjpZ.jpg

Prime Minister shared this video of Javed Ahmed Ghamidi on his instagram.

It's an eye-opener. I hope Imran Khan actually did watch this video and doesn't delete it later.

An honest scholar, no wonder they chased him out of the country.

are you serious? no pogroms against Ahmadis ever? no mobs to hunt Shias in Gilgit?
1- Extremists tried a pogrom in 1953 against Ahmadis (200 Ahmadis killed) and emergency was imposed by state and army killed dozens of rioters/militants on spot, the preparaters were apprehended.

2- Turi & Bangash tribes killed some of talibs when they tried to use their areas to reach Afghanistan and talibs launched an offensive against those tribes only to find army launching a full offensive against talibs

Maybe my wording didn't do justice to what i wanted to say so let me rewrite it "There has not been a single state sponsored pogrom in Pakistan".

Saw few Pakistani self hating the country and going way past the point of condemnation to extreme submissiveness that invited abuse and hate. So just going to put forward this message:-

The problem with Pakistanis is the habit of bending over backward when something happens.

Since time immemorial , rapes , kiddnapping , murder , extortion , lynching and other vices have dominated the earth. Whatever happened to that late Sri Lankan man is condemnable but lets not bend over backwards and receive hate and abuse towards the whole country. The people involved in this incident will be punished and the family will be compensated handsomely but there is no need for ordinary Pakistani to apologize and hang its head in shame. I saw Pakistanis apologizing and being hateful towards this country because of this one isolated incident .

Why should I apologize to Sri Lankans when I never really had any intention to harm their citizens ? Yes , I will condemn the incident but why do you expect me to hold my head in shame.

Pakistani need to develop self-respect and need to call out and set the tone immediately if they see any abuse. Bending over backwards will only invite further hate and abuse.

Bunch of monkeys.
Monkeys have common sense but this is barbaric.

What amazes me is - wtf - get rid of that stupid british law that has been continued to pioned over and over and everyone knows it is subject to abuse. Get rid of that stupid law and bury it.

By playing footsie with the extremists, Pak leadership continues to show weakness.

Where are the mobsters missing in front of Chinese consulates when Uighurs are made to watch burning of the koran in front of them or made to eat pork or have their women sterilised?

It is convinient to victimise those who cannot defend themselves.

Hang the bastards is what needs to happen.

Monkeys have common sense but this is barbaric.

What amazes me is - wtf - get rid of that stupid british law that has been continued to pioned over and over and everyone knows it is subject to abuse. Get rid of that stupid law and bury it.

By playing footsie with the extremists, Pak leadership continues to show weakness.

Where are the mobsters missing in front of Chinese consulates when Uighurs are made to watch burning of the koran in front of them or made to eat pork or have their women sterilised?

It is convinient to victimise those who cannot defend themselves.

Hang the bastards is what needs to happen.
Pakistan's vicious crazies don't care about Islam or Muslims. I'm not going to excommunicate them (as I can't see into their hearts), but having dealt with these types in the past, these guys are as much an enemy of Muslims as Milošević. Unfortunately, these crazies look like us, so it's hard for us to send them off to God's courtroom. Worse, some of them are connected to influential and powerful people within Pakistan's power fabrics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom