What's new

A short look at PTI KPK performance

1102667405-1.gif

1102667399-1.gif

1102665566-1.gif

I just don't understand this user @SBD-3 . He's constantly trolling my thread. Someone tell this patwari that the "Akhbaar" he is sharing doesn't have a name. Can I know why? Everybody should share a trust able source.

I just don't understand this user @SBD-3 . He's constantly trolling my thread. Someone tell this patwari that the "Akhbaar" he is sharing doesn't have a name. Can I know why? Everybody should share a trust able source.
I never knew posting news pieces was considered trolling...:lol:
to know akhbar's name, right click the image and press "copy image URL" and then paste anywhere to see the name of akhbar. Takes hardly 15 secs

View from the courtroom: Mobile court non-functional as govt delays legislation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I never knew posting news pieces was considered trolling...:lol:
to know akhbar's name, right click the image and press "copy image URL" and then paste anywhere to see the name of akhbar. Takes hardly 15 secs

View from the courtroom: Mobile court non-functional as govt delays legislation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I posted this thread to look at all the positive developments by PTI government and I didn't invited patwaris here. In Internet slang trolling means to post inflammatory, extraneous and off-topic things.You as usual arrived and started posting extraneous/Off-topic postings again and again here which is considered trolling. :D But you won't understand that due to your lack of knowledge. I'll suggest you to carefully read the above link you shared and see what's the difficulty due to which it is not functioning. At the end everything in KPK is far better then your leaders provinces.

There's crime everywhere in the world but countries/provinces punish one's whom are responsible for them and it is only happening in KPK not any other province. No one can clean 65 years mess in 1.5 years but at least they are trying to make it better and everything happens slowly. I will suggest you to look at your leaders province where police doesn't even make a FIR easily. Compare KPK performance with others and then talk to me. BTW I never said that there's no problem in KPK. There are problems but their govt is reducing them not like yours whom are sitting here from decades and haven't done anything.

If anyone is trying to do fraud of some crores you don't need to worry about it because their NAB will take care about it. Their NAB actually works and don't have any political influence over it. What about your patwari leaders? BTW that 60 crores is just an advocate opinion he hasn't proved it yet. You should first read what you share.

There are 3 news in Urdu and 1 in English you shared. They are not official. 1 is of Express informer and and the rest 3 are named of I don't know whom and it is not considered official. :D

Last edited:
I posted this thread to look at all the positive developments by PTI government and I didn't invited patwaris here.
Sorry to spoil your little tea party. :lol:
There are 3 news in Urdu and 1 in English you shared. They are not official. 1 is of Express informer and and the rest 3 are named of I don't know whom and it is not considered official. :D
Informers/official.....:lol:

Sorry to spoil your little tea party. :lol:

Informers/official.....:lol:

I am sorry too because of proving you wrong once again. :D

Yeah there's a different between one advocate opinion and a firm informers because it's not official.

GREAT . GOOD WORK . KEEP IMPROVING ! IMRAN KHAN IS BRINGING CHANGE WHICH HE HAD PROMISED. BUT IN THE END PAKISTAN IS BECOMING GOOD WHICH THE BEST THING. SHUKAR ALHAMDULILLAH !

Back
Top Bottom