What's new

A short look at PTI KPK performance

And When I tell someone to not quote me again but he do it again and again then it means that he doesn't have any kind of self-respect.
I was just pointing out your fallacy.

If you don't want to be quoted, maybe get off internet. Whatever happened to you not quoting me? Or is your excuse that "cuz I quoted you first?" Because I do remember you saying you were done with me. Hm. Not quite done I guess?

it's dead

They are trying to make AC bus which will move on the roads of KPK because it will cost less.

I was just pointing out your fallacy.

If you don't want to be quoted, maybe get off internet. Whatever happened to you not quoting me? Or is your excuse that "cuz I quoted you first?" Because I do remember you saying you were done with me. Hm. Not quite done I guess?

I say "don"t quote me" to those who don't deserve any attention like you and I hope you remember what you are in front of me. A senseless person.

If you watch TV then Asad Umer said many times that those 356 not 350 dams will be completed till the end of 2015. There are 4000 MW projects going on of electricity, some proposed, some under construction etc. I hope you know the difference between Police and Intelligence agencies and I hope you also know all the resources that police have in Pakistan. Don't just dream something and hope that PTI will do it. Have a look at PTI resources and performance.

Mash ALLAH the source you mentioned regarding that patients is very trustful :D

If you watch TV then Asad Umer said many times that those 356 not 350 dams will be completed till the end of 2015. There are 4000 MW projects going on of electricity, some proposed, some under construction etc. I hope you know the difference between Police and Intelligence agencies and I hope you also know all the resources that police have in Pakistan. Don't just dream something and hope that PTI will do it. Have a look at PTI resources and performance.

Mash ALLAH the source you mentioned regarding that patients is very trustful :D

mashAllah no source provided by you of which of the so called 356 dams have been started?

and 350 dams COMBINED electrcity 400 MW lol is a joke. means all these so called dams don't provie more than 1MW of electrcity hahaha

mashAllah no source provided by you of which of the so called 356 dams have been started?

and 350 dams COMBINED electrcity 400 MW lol is a joke. means all these so called dams don't provie more than 1MW of electrcity hahaha

I want to remind you that you was the one who said that about 65% of Lahore population travel in metro bus :D for your information it is just 1%.

Sources:-

Go-ahead: K-P approves construction of 356 micro hydel stations

400 kw hydel power completed – Kalam gets electricity after 6 years

Few more Energy projects of KPK

356 micro-hydel projects across KPK

KP plans 17 hydel power projects this fiscal

400 MW cheap electricity for industrial zones

Micro-hydropower station lights up remote Pakistani village

Economic ties: Chinese investors to establish 25 hydel power stations

Imran Khan inaugurates Micro hydel power project in Kalam

Do you want more sources? I have many while you don't have a single one except your incorrect knowledge with which you told me that 65% lahoris travel in metro bus :D I still remember that joke of yours

I want to add something in your knowledge that those 356 micro dams will provide 35 MW electricity not 400 MW, to those areas whom have never seen electricity or don't have yet. One other thing that currently KPK produces 4000 MW of electricity in peak times and it requirement is 2500 MW in peak times.

I want to remind you that you was the one who said that about 65% of Lahore population travel in metro bus :D for your information it is just 1%.

Sources:-

Go-ahead: K-P approves construction of 356 micro hydel stations

400 kw hydel power completed – Kalam gets electricity after 6 years

Few more Energy projects of KPK

356 micro-hydel projects across KPK

KP plans 17 hydel power projects this fiscal

400 MW cheap electricity for industrial zones

Micro-hydropower station lights up remote Pakistani village

Economic ties: Chinese investors to establish 25 hydel power stations

Imran Khan inaugurates Micro hydel power project in Kalam

Do you want more sources? I have many while you don't have a single one except your incorrect knowledge with which you told me that 65% lahoris travel in metro bus :D I still remember that joke of yours

I want to add something in your knowledge that those 356 micro dams will provide 35 MW electricity not 400 MW, to those areas whom have never seen electricity or don't have yet. One other thing that currently KPK produces 4000 MW of electricity in peak times and it requirement is 2500 MW in peak times.

good thanks for your links. All the links except :

Micro-hydropower station lights up remote Pakistani village - UPI.com

are the ones of "go aheads" and promises. of power and DAMS but nothing substantial. all dated JULY 2014. any update on these projects??? and please no PTI sources.

good thanks for your links. All the links except :

Micro-hydropower station lights up remote Pakistani village - UPI.com

are the ones of "go aheads" and promises. of power and DAMS but nothing substantial. all dated JULY 2014. any update on these projects??? and please no PTI sources.

Yeah, that 356 dams will be operational till the end of this year. 4000 MW electricity (some under construction, some proposed) dams need years to built.

Kpk is not short of electricity, there are producing more electricity then there need while I remember that your leaders are ruling in punjab for more than 30 years and how many MW have they added?

Good job. Though the real proof of prosperity is dealing with security, and above all, economy. And if you have any figures on KPK's specific economic indicators, numbers rather than anecdotal evidence, that will be the real test to see how much things have changed. However, the small improvements listed all help, their effects can only be seen on economic activity after a given period of time after their implementation and given that intervening variables are limited or measured.

But still polio, terrorism, lawlessness, etc rampant in KPK. In fact polio cases were lower during ANP government rather than PTIs!! Great new KPK

Women also don't get education at all because of PTI-JI alliance, and many kids are in Madrassahs that don't even teach required subjects instead just Quran

Yeah, that 356 dams will be operational till the end of this year. 4000 MW electricity (some under construction, some proposed) dams need years to built.

Kpk is not short of electricity, there are producing more electricity then there need while I remember that your leaders are ruling in punjab for more than 30 years and how many MW have they added?
is he the same guy who said 65 % lahore use metro? bcoz i have seen his post. Most o his post are stupid and irrelevant

is he the same guy who said 65 % lahore use metro? bcoz i have seen his post. Most o his post are stupid and irrelevant

Yeah, he was the one who said that 65% of Lahoris travel in Metro. His all posts are irrelevant and based on fake information.

1102663612-1.gif

CM and education minister spend 1 Billion on the schools in their own constituencies, neglect others.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom