What's new

A great game going on

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
LAHORE – Pakistan has witnessed some big changes in recent past of which an independent judiciary is of major type, as it is truly free of the influence of political and military establishment, observes Syed Mushahid Hussain, secretary general PML-Q.

Delivering a lecture on “Quaid-i-Azam’s struggle for Pakistan” held at Aiwan-e-Karkunan Tehrik-e-Pakistan on Saturday, he remarked, “Quaid-i-Azam had neither the backing of the establishment nor an atom bomb on his disposal but he created Pakistan with strong qualities of character, credibility, faith in God and people even by the toughest resistance from British imperialism.”

The lecture was the first in the series of ‘Pakistan Paindabad Lectures’, which was jointly organised by Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust and Pakistan Movement Workers’ Trust in connection with the 65th Independence Day.

TheNation Editor-in-Chief and Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust Chairman Majid Nizami presided over the sitting. NPT vice chairman Prof Dr Rafique Ahmad, Begum Mehnaz Rafi, MPA Rana Arshad, Allama Muzaffar Mirza, Colonel (r) Ikram Ullah, Dr MA Soofi, Mufti Shafi Josh, teachers, students and a large number of people from different walks of life attended the function.

Mushahid remarked that changes that had taken place in the recent past in the country had also changed the power centres and in the new scenario no decision were being made on telephone calls.

He said that a new great game has started in the region, however the balance of power was now shifting from West to the East and 21st century would belongs to the Asia with China as the emerging power of this region.

He added that decline of the US has started, as it is facing defeat in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mushahid said that keeping in view the importance of China, some powers didn’t desire flourishing of ties between Pakistan and China and bent upon weakening Pakistan.

Commenting over the Kasghar episode, he said that Chinese government had announced establishing a new economic zone in Kasghar, while it was the biggest Chinese city at Pak-China border and any such development was not acceptable to some people. However, he added that Pakistani soil should not be used against any friendly country and if there were any misunderstandings on part of China then Pakistan should clear them and send a high-level delegation for the purpose.

He said that China was the new enemy of the US and the latter was making efforts to stop China from progress.

He said that countries, which earlier need no objection certificates (NOCs) from the US, now making their independent foreign policies and these countries include Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Mushahid said that Pakistan had to play a vital role in the region’s changing scenario along with the emerging powers and Pak-China relations had become very important in the new scenario.

Terming Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar’s visit to India a success, he said that she talked with his counterpart gracefully and equal terms and met with Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Gilani to make her presence felt in Indian corridors of power.

He said that Quaid-i-Azam was a unique leader of the world, as without Muhammad Ali Jinnah Pakistan could have not created, however the revolutions in Iran, China, Russia and Turkey could take place without the leaders who led these revolutions.

He said that there were no secrets relating to Quaid-i-Azam’s private life, however the secret life of Gandhi and Nehru surfaced in the declassified documents of British Raj.

Mushahid said that Quaid-i-Azam had taken a clear stance on every major issue of his time and he was the first Muslim leader who took an effective stand on Palestine issue in 1938 when he expressed solidarity with the Palestinians from the platform of Muslim League.

He said that two resolutions were passed on March 23, 1940, one for Pakistan and second demanding right of self determination for the Palestinians.

Mushahid said that Life Magazine had published a cover story regarding Quaid-i-Azam on January 4, 1948 in which the great visionary leader commenting over the foreign policy of newly born Muslim state said, “Pakistan is the pivot of the world as we are positioned on the frontier where world’s politics revolves.”

Another quote of Quaid stated, “America needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs America”.

He said that Founder of Pakistan gave special importance to the role of women and for this purpose he brought Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah on the forefront.

He added that Quaid also emphasised on the role of youth and press for the success of every movement and for this purpose he brought the youth in Pakistan Movement campaign besides publishing the newspapers. Mushahid said, “Pakistani nation has the spirit to overcome big crisis and it has established this fact by its proactive role in earthquake and floods”.

He said that independent judiciary and media and vibrant civil society were the strong pillars of emerging lively democracy.

Mushahid paid rich tributes to Majid Nizami and his colleagues for keeping alive the ideological identity of Pakistan as well as the leadership of Quaid-i-Azam, vision of Allama Iqbal and character of Madar-e-Millat.
Nizami in his presidential note at the conclusion of the ceremony said that Quaid wanted to make Pakistan a laboratory for experiments of Islam instead of a secular state.

He said, “We should not fear America, as it is now a bankrupt state and it would soon divide into several parts, however Pakistan would remain intact till the end of days.”

He said that there was a wave of disappointment that God forbids Pakistan would disintegrate, while there was no doubt that India was employing all tactics to promote all plans which could disintegrate the Muslim state. He said that India had played its heinous role in disintegrating Pakistan into two parts, as Mukti Bahani in East Pakistan were in fact the proxy of India and they were not Bengalis.

He said that politicians wanted to divide the remaining Pakistan into more provinces. Nizami said that Quaid stated that there were some fake coins ‘khotay sikay’ in his pocket and the time had established this fact, which led to the division of Pakistan.

A great game going on, says Mushahid | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

He said that there were no secrets relating to Quaid-i-Azam’s private life, however the secret life of Gandhi and Nehru surfaced in the declassified documents of British Raj.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

He said, “We should not fear America, as it is now a bankrupt state and it would soon divide into several parts, however Pakistan would remain intact till the end of days.”

Playing to the gallery wont help sir..Is this fellow Editor of a national daily..?

Terming Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar’s visit to India a success, he said that she talked with his counterpart gracefully and equal terms and met with Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Gilani to make her presence felt in Indian corridors of power.

:lol::lol::lol:

He said that Quaid-i-Azam was a unique leader of the world, as without Muhammad Ali Jinnah Pakistan could have not created, however the revolutions in Iran, China, Russia and Turkey could take place without the leaders who led these revolutions.

Ridiculing other movements is not a wise move..Instead should take inspirations from them..

Well if my information is right....She was chewed down to the last bone by her counter part. Wait till I get more info on this.

What? Mukti bahini were not bengalis???:coffee::coffee:

And America will soon divide into several parts..:azn: Gandhi and Nehru had secrets........

This guy has totally lost it. Btw, is PML-Q still taken seriously in Pakistan?

come on guys a lot of people in Pakistan have been predicting India break up for past 60 yrs . now they feel the US is a better bet to break up .

come on guys a lot of people in Pakistan have been predicting India break up for past 60 yrs . now they feel the US is a better bet to break up .

it was not pakistani's who predicting breakup of india but it was indians who predicting breackup of pakistan.

He said that there were no secrets relating to Quaid-i-Azam’s private life, however the secret life of Gandhi and Nehru surfaced in the declassified documents of British Raj

There was nothing as such a secret private life of them(Nehru and Gandhi) it was simply this, that they never wanted their personal matter to hamper the politics of the "THEN" India and so these matters were not highlighted.

Is it some kind of joke. America BANKRUPT.

Then let me tell you this: that the Military Budget of USA($685.1 billion) is far more greater than your total budget.
Economists had well predicted the fall and disintegration of USA in the 1930's crisis but this did not happen, they came out pretty strong after that.(dont mistake me of being pro or neo US)

Therefore, pre assumptions wont help the cause of Pak.

it was not pakistani's who predicting breakup of india but it was indians who predicting breackup of pakistan.

what are you talking about mate? haven't you seen the amount of threads which predict the break up of India? .

no offense but we already broke you guys up earlier.

LAHORE – Pakistan has witnessed some big changes in recent past of which an independent judiciary is of major type, as it is truly free of the influence of political and military establishment, observes Syed Mushahid Hussain, secretary general PML-Q.

Delivering a lecture on “Quaid-i-Azam’s struggle for Pakistan” held at Aiwan-e-Karkunan Tehrik-e-Pakistan on Saturday, he remarked, “Quaid-i-Azam had neither the backing of the establishment nor an atom bomb on his disposal but he created Pakistan with strong qualities of character, credibility, faith in God and people even by the toughest resistance from British imperialism.”

The lecture was the first in the series of ‘Pakistan Paindabad Lectures’, which was jointly organised by Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust and Pakistan Movement Workers’ Trust in connection with the 65th Independence Day.

A great game going on, says Mushahid | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Anyone has links to these lecture series in Lahore ???

More seriously than indian jokers on this forum.

What? Mukti bahini were not bengalis???:coffee::coffee:

And America will soon divide into several parts..:azn: Gandhi and Nehru had secrets........

This guy has totally lost it. Btw, is PML-Q still taken seriously in Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom