What's new

Pakistan invited to attend the BRICS meeting in SA for the first time

five? arent there seven? or even more now?
My apologies, they've agreed to include 6 more members so the total has risen to 11, but the concensus rule to include new members remains. In effect each one has a veto as far as admiting new members is concerned.

My apologies, they've agreed to include 6 more members so the total has risen to 11, but the concensus rule to include new members remains. In effect each one has a veto as far as admiting new members is concerned.

It reminds me the EU where also is a "all yes or nothing". And this is why the EU sanction very often EU-Members cause they dont want some of the things the EU wants to decide/implement. Lets see how this "all yes or nothing" works out for BRICS

Well if both Pakistan and India can be in SCO, then both Pakistan and India can be in BRICS.

Who is Pakistan… a country who begs for a measly 1 billion dollars to international donors.. the combined wealth of Messi and Ronaldo… what a joke..

Strip the nuc weapons and Ethiopia has more influence in the world, than the banana republic that Pakistan has become …

Indian with fake flags.

Who is no.1 beggar in the world.

Its India who begs mostly from Japan

beggar.PNG

So Another outing trip for our diplomats. Good Good. Johannesberg is really nice city to visit.

Indian with fake flags.

Who is no.1 beggar in the world.

Its India who begs mostly from Japan

View attachment 950274

Twisted figures… above means nothing … India is still in the top7 economies of the world, whereas under Faujeets Pak is below Ethiopia now…

Well if both Pakistan and India can be in SCO, then both Pakistan and India can be in BRICS.

But India is already in BRICS, and Pakistan needs Indian approval to get into BRICS. The question is, what can China offer to India to get Indian approval for Pakistan's inclusion .

But India is already in BRICS, and Pakistan needs Indian approval to get into BRICS. The question is, what can China offer to India to get Indian approval for Pakistan's inclusion .
Kick India's butt I think.

Back
Top Bottom