What's new

A first for the PAF ? JF-17 Elephant Walk.

sudan=money+ sanction problem
iran=you are kidding me right
srilanka=indian pressure
morocco= complicated relation ship, they prefer f-16, we have algeria issue
turkey=why would they need jf-17
Saudis,qatar= why jf-17?
nigeria=already done
south africa=they have gripen
sir there is always some room if we done marketing properly . just check users of mig-21 and its copies

Those photos of the USAF F4s and F16s are " fakers that are trying hard to be relevant" ??

Ok. ;-)
No one is calling the pictures fake can't say the same for the poster.
Anyways one should acquire some knowledge as what does the term 'Elephant Walk'' exactly represents.

''An Elephant Walk is a USAF term for the taxiing of military aircraft right before takeoff, when they are in close formation. Often, it takes place right before a Minimum Interval Take off ''.

Wow
what does the term 'Elephant Walk'' exactly represents.

''An Elephant Walk is a USAF term for the taxiing of military aircraft right before takeoff, when they are in close formation. Often, it takes place right before a Minimum Interval Take off ''.

I'll be generous and assume that you actually don't know what an Elephant Walk is.

Cool. Happy to teach newbies.

"An elephant walk is a military exercise that involves taxiing entire squadrons of aircraft "

And please compare the photos that I posted and the ones you did. Funny thing , your 2nd photo is of 4 jets without ANYONE inside ! :-)

Feel free to ask more questions. Memorial Day weekend, lots of time to help Noobs ;-)

Wow

I'll be generous and assume that you actually don't know what an Elephant Walk is.

Cool. Happy to teach newbies.

"An elephant walk is a military exercise that involves taxiing entire squadrons of aircraft "

And please compare the photos that I posted and the ones you did. Funny thing , your 2nd photo is of 4 jets without ANYONE inside ! :-)

Feel free to ask more questions. Memorial Day weekend, lots of time to help Noobs ;-)
So you consider your self more clever than how the actual military historians have described the term, whom i have actually quoted unlike a wannabe faker trying to prove his worth.
The term actually goes back to second world war when thousands of sorties would line up to mount blitz over Europe but now a days such large gathering of formations is simply unheard of.
And for the faker past his shelf life, the second image was shown as a follow up. But i guess one can't expect simple minds to understand every detail.

Need to have atleast 30 planes

Not necessary .

Here's 20 F-16s Executing The 'Elephant Walk' On A Cold Night
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/heres-20-f-16s-executing-the-elephant-walk-on-a-cold-ni-1757269251

Oh oh, now you ought to be prepared for OP 's explanation of how 4 parked jets = an elephant walk ;-)

Wikipedia 'copy paste' alert for the wise.
Oh no, we should all pay our undivided attention to the genius posting under a fake ID who has also been christened the duffer on PDF. :)

It would be nice to see an entire fighter wing all comprised of jf17 doing an elephant walk...

Not necessary .

Here's 20 F-16s Executing The 'Elephant Walk' On A Cold Night
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/heres-20-f-16s-executing-the-elephant-walk-on-a-cold-ni-1757269251

Oh no, we should all pay our undivided attention to the genius posting under a fake ID who has also been christened the duffer on PDF. :)

What?

After trying so much to say that ONLY 4 parked jets can perform an ELEPHANT WALK, you are arguing that you need at least 20 jets taxiing ;-)

How confused are you? And what can we do to help you learn more ?
Sincerely,
Educated , Knowledgeable Members

What?

After trying so much to say that ONLY 4 parked jets can perform an ELEPHANT WALK, you are arguing that you need at least 20 jets taxiing ;-)

How confused are you? And what can we do to help you learn more ?
Sincerely,
Educated , Knowledgeable Members

Hi,

Okay---look at it this way---. The USAF has over 2000 F16's---yet there are only 28 available for an elephant walk---.

The Paf has only 100 thunders---so if 4 are making the elephant walk---%tage wise it is a bigger %tage---:o::o::o:---no!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom