What's new

A first for the PAF ? JF-17 Elephant Walk.

Paf prefer multi role and not dedicated plus paf history list all Chinese aircraft evaluated back in 90/2000 when paf was sanctioned including tornado f-8 a-5m etc tornado was also rejected for same reason did not met paf requirement I am guessing but paf is tactical af would prefer fighter bomber or multi role rather than dedicated type like jh-7 which is equivalent of f-111 or Russian su-24

I see more chances of j-10, 11 15 and j-16 than Jh-7

But anything is possible who knows

If Ws-13e is a stable engine and meets all safety and performance parameters then (keeping in mind chinese quality) J-10c could me perfect affordable choice, it's been estimated equal to FA-18E hornet by pentagon. Even an 19/20 to it would be force multiplier like F-16s. Why to go for usedF16s bring a new bird with a lot of weaponary sanction free

Regarding engine choice we should keep in mind that we've been using chinese engines all rugged type for decades. Now why there r so nukhras in using their latest ones which they r using for their top tier birds

If Ws-13e is a stable engine and meets all safety and performance parameters then (keeping in mind chinese quality) J-10c could me perfect affordable choice, it's been estimated equal to FA-18E hornet by pentagon. Even an 19/20 to it would be force multiplier like F-16s. Why to go for usedF16s bring a new bird with a lot of weaponary sanction free

Regarding engine choice we should keep in mind that we've been using chinese engines all rugged type for decades. Now why there r so nukhras in using their latest ones which they r using for their top tier birds
The nakhra is on account of some observed major failures. The technol9gy is not matured therefore the reservations.
A

I doubt paf will adopt Chinese engine till it’s adopted by plaaf or plaan in operational use

F7pg had flown 10000 hours with plaaf operationally before paf actually went for it

I am assuming we-13e or 13 has to have operational hours with plaaf before paf switches chances are rare as paf had already invested too much in form of overhaul facility plus training spares etc

Chinese engine has to bring something far reaching which rd93 cannot provide for paf to adopt

Again my guess

I doubt paf will adopt Chinese engine till it’s adopted by plaaf or plaan in operational use

F7pg had flown 10000 hours with plaaf operationally before paf actually went for it

I am assuming we-13e or 13 has to have operational hours with plaaf before paf switches chances are rare as paf had already invested too much in form of overhaul facility plus training spares etc

Chinese engine has to bring something far reaching which rd93 cannot provide for paf to adopt

Again my guess
Fully agree. Plus the Red bear will also not sit idle but work to guard its business interests. Of the 2 at the moment the red bear is a much better bet.
Regards
A

Back
Top Bottom