What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Nice work..

2) Idiot so if you have a lot of money than why majority of poor peoples sleep at Bus Station, Railway station ets. Why peoples are suffering????

3) But according to this preplanned work you must apply in Guinness World Records.
agree, shame on big mouth indians :tdown:

1) Nice work..

2) Idiot so if you have a lot of money than why majority of poor peoples sleep at Bus Station, Railway station ets. Why peoples are suffering????

3) But according to this preplanned work you must apply in Guinness World Records.

Yes, you are true Pakistan don't have poor and homeless.

@chinis^^^^^^^^^^please wide your eyes......... then talk .... try to see world properly...

@INDIANS...come out of ur brown complex,Quit ur inferiority complex(obvious frm ur comments) then start pointing at others...

Lol... Why are you always talking about France and India... Most Indians can't even locate France on a map

That's bullshit. An Educated person in India would be on an average more knowledgeable than his counter parts in other countries. French and British still enjoy reasonable influence if you will in India and naturally people know about them. And even more important things is, Indians being the "third world country" we are, study European History along with Indian History in school for Historic reasons! and Europeans don't. So we are more likely to be able to Point French on a map than a french guy Pointing out Asian countries.

what answer does karachi have for this:
igi was ranked 2nd this year in world airports, i bet mumbai will replace changi airport to be the first.

Second in terms of medium sized airports (25 - 40 m). Changi (40 m +) plays in a different league.

Mumbai has More Fortune 500 Companies than Shanghai, Hongkong and Singapore. :lol:

Fortune Global 500 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And The Gap will only be Increasing. :azn:

Mostly Government owned Companies.

Category:Companies based in Shanghai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Look at the Bombay List

Category:Companies based in Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that is the parameter of being industrialised, than my city Hamburg, which boast only a handful of Fortune 500 companies, is less industrialised (hence less developed) than Mumbai.

It's hard to resist not to giggle by that thought. :)

Götterdämmerung;3071809 said:
Second in terms of medium sized airports (25 - 40 m). Changi (40 m +) plays in a different league.

If that is the parameter of being industrialised, than my city Hamburg, which boast only a handful of Fortune 500 companies, is less industrialised (hence less developed) than Mumbai.

It's hard to resist not to giggle by that thought. :)

Well then how do you define a City's Worth?

Government Infused One is not worth in my books.

If the People of the City can make Companies with Billions of Dollars of Revenue from Scratch, That is Worth it.

With the Government Infused (Read State Capitalism) Industrialization, Infrastructure Any Village can become a Great Cool City Overnight, But That Does not get My Respect.

is less industrialised (hence less developed) than Mumbai.

That's your Assumption.

I clearly said In Terms of Industrialization.

Well then how do you define a City's Worth?

Government Infused One is not worth in my books.

If the People of the City can make Companies with Billions of Dollars of Revenue from Scratch, That is Worth it.

With the Government Infused (Read State Capitalism) Industrialization, Infrastructure Any Village can become a Great Cool City Overnight, But That Does not get My Respect.

BS, many of the biggest companies in Germany were first state owned and some still are, e.g. Deutsche Post, Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Bahn, Volkswagen, practically all the big utility companies, Lufthansa, etc. Airbus wouldn't have survived the first years and compete with Boeing if it was not the state (Germany and France) put loads of money into the company, in a way it still does and both governments have huge influence in Airbus.

Japanese and South Korean industry are still heavily connected with and protected by the state.

That's your Assumption.

I clearly said In Terms of Industrialization.

OK, so Mumbai is more industrialised than Hamburg?

1) Nice work..

1. Cheap and personal attack, violation of PDF rules.

2. Because we have pakistan as a neighbor.

Götterdämmerung;3071886 said:
BS, many of the biggest companies in Germany were first state owned and some still are, e.g. Deutsche Post, Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Bahn, Volkswagen, practically all the big utility companies, Lufthansa, etc. Airbus wouldn't have survived the first years and compete with Boeing if it was not the state (Germany and France) put loads of money into the company, in a way it still does and both governments have huge influence in Airbus.

Japanese and South Korean industry are still heavily connected with and protected by the state.

OK, so Mumbai is more industrialised than Hamburg?

Even Korean Top Companies are Mostly held by the State except a Couple like Samsung, Hyuandai.

Japan is Different Category. Most of their Companies During Meiji and Post WW2 were Set up by Entrepreneurs.

If the Chinese Government wants Tomorrow, They may shift the Headquarters of their Top 20 Companies to Lhasa, So Does Lhasa become Industrialized?

Same is the Treatment of Chinese Government to Shanghai.

For Hamburg, Quite Subjective The Way you look, If you point me out Per Capita Income and Development, Then I could ask you, Is Saudi more Industrialized than China? :lol:

Even Korean Top Companies are Mostly held by the State except a Couple like Samsung, Hyuandai.

So according to your logic, SKorea is less industrialised than India.

Japan is Different Category. Most of their Companies During Meiji and Post WW2 were Set up by Entrepreneurs.

But the Zaibatsus were all funded by the state to the feudal families to start industrialisation as a compensation of lost political power. And the industry has always been heavily connected to the powerly bureaucracy of the MITI.

If the Chinese Government wants Tomorrow, They may shift the Headquarters of their Top 20 Companies to Lhasa, So Does Lhasa become Industrialized?

Why should the Chinese gov. do this? Until now they have been more logical and reasonable than India in handling economic matters.

Same is the Treatment of Chinese Government to Shanghai.

For Hamburg, Quite Subjective The Way you look, If you point me out Per Capita Income and Development, Then I could ask you, Is Saudi more Industrialized than China? :lol:

Oh, now it's per capita income and development and not Fortune 500 companies.

Saudi Arabia only has money by pumping oil with foreign technology.

In terms of income and HDI both Hamburg (GDP/capita 49.638 €; HDI 0.905) as well as Shanghai (GDP/capita 12.783 $US; HDI 0.908) are ahead of Mumbai (GDP/capita 9.695 $US; HDI 0.56)

Götterdämmerung;3072099 said:
So according to your logic, SKorea is less industrialised than India.

My Respect goes more to Private Companies Started by Entrepreneurs and Achieved Success. State Capitalism doesn't mean Less Industrialized.

But the Zaibatsus were all funded by the state to the feudal families to start industrialisation as a compensation of lost political power. And the industry has always been heavily connected to the powerly bureaucracy of the MITI.

Ok. But the Founders were more or less Indivuals.

Why should the Chinese gov. do this? Until now they have been more logical and reasonable than India in handling economic matters.

You are Dodging the Question.

Oh, now it's per capita income and development and not Fortune 500 companies

That would have been your argument between Bombay and Hamburg. Hence, I told its Subjective.

Let me ask you. Who do you consider More Industrialized and Why?

Saudi Arabia only has money by pumping oil with foreign technology.

But Who is More Industrialized? - China with $4000 Per Capita or Saudi with $18000 Per Capita ;)

In terms of income and HDI both Hamburg (GDP/capita 49.638 €; HDI 0.905) as well as Shanghai (GDP/capita 12.783 $US; HDI 0.908) are ahead of Mumbai (GDP/capita 9.695 $US; HDI 0.56)

It is the Reverse.

Bombay has More Fortune 500 Companies than Shanghai Followed by Hamburg. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom