What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

take off from bombay..will give you clear idea of mumbai at night

Last edited by a moderator:
:no:
typical indian troll.

I grew up in Shanghai in the 1980s, I can assure you that Shanghai in the 1980s was far better than today's mumbai. mumbai is more like Yancheng in 1950s.

I don't think india/mumbai is ever industralized.

Your dishonest liar PM Singh once said mumbai would catch up with Shanghai in 5 years.

Do you know the meaning of word troll?

What is yunchang? Some sort of Noddle variation that was famous in 1850s?

Is EVER industralised? loooooool Okay then.

And you seem to say that on every single post of yours! It would be better if you just make it your sign? Just a suggestion. :)

I feel really offended when I hear low caste indian mentioning Chairman Mao's name

Hahaha didn't know chinis had castes? By the way are chinis castes based on facial features? Such as let's say lips, cheeks, nose or Eyes? Like a person with bigger eyes, sharp features, taller, strongly built are considered to be superior (Indo-Aryans) then let's say short, chubby, round faced, waekly built Mongoloids? :D

By the way who are you on about? Muo the commie terrorist? Who ruined the life of 1.6 billion people but yet somehow managed to make them think they're leading better way of life? Who most of the world (apart from these 1.6 billion people) has taken dislike to and don't have really good views about him?

Mumbai is a global city and where Shanghai stand? And Mumbai will has more than 100 skyscraper which more than 100 metres high next year. I don't kown how many skyscraper Shanghai has, but I kown it can't compare to Mumbai.

Mumbai is a global city and where Shanghai stand? And Mumbai will has more than 100 skyscraper which more than 100 metres high next year. I don't kown how many skyscraper Shanghai has, but I kown it can't compare to Mumbai.

dude please do some research before you post...

Less Industrialized than Mumbai.

Ok.

It's a Hypothetical scenario, A Question is still a Question. I am posting it for you once again.

That's What I said. It is the way you look.

Your Way of Measuring Industrialization : Let's look at the Parameters you considered.

Too Much Cons with your Parameters:

By applying your logic, Dubai and Riyadh will be More Industrialized than Bombay or Shanghai because they have a High Per Capita Income, Better Infrastructure and HDI than Bombay and Shanghai.

That is Why Your way of thinking is Flawed.

Seems You are Jacked up between words. Look above again. :lol:

Because Most are Government Owned Companies State Companies. Do they have Private Entrepreneurial Companies, Brands, Private Media, Entertainment Industry to speak off? No.

Many Companies of Mumbai like Hindalco, ICICI Bank, L&T, Essar Energy, Essar Oil, TCS are on the Verge of Breaking into Fortune 500 in the Next 2-3 Years. That's Why It told at the beginning that the Gap will be Increasing. :lol:

That was a Delhi man.

Ask to People of Mumbai of What they think. No one cares about Shanghai. :lol:

We already are miles ahead in Industrialization. That's What Matters.

Mumbai has Bollywood and many other giant companies, and no one kown what ShangHai has.

dude please do some research before you post...

I tell you the truth coward.

I can't keep laughing, you win.

This is very interesting news, I love these kind of developments.
Congratulations to Mumbai Indians!

mumbai-indians-ipl101.jpg

I have no words.....

By the way.... higher than 100 metres? Shanghai has more than 3000 last year...:azn:

Mumbai has Bollywood and many other giant companies, and no one kown what ShangHai has.

I tell you the truth coward.

I won't dignify this with a response...as i sense you are a false flagger so enjoy your day..

While rest of the country suffers.

Mumbai is much more densely populated & congested than Karachi. Hence, it makes more sense to build skyscrapers.

it has nothing to do with poverty of the rest. it is not the government that is building but private companies. if this could stimulate the economy then it will only be a good news for the poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom