What's new

Chinese consortium gets nod to set up 100MW solar plant at Gouripur

@IndianLite

They are just a much better friend and ally than nasty Indians and Yanks.

Ask the Lankans. In the summer of 2022, when they were broke, the tallel than mountain fliend just vanished. It was a USD3 billion line of credit which kept them from starving. To give credit where it is due, even BD chipped in with a few hundred million dollars.

Regards

Without China, Sri Lanka would still be riven by the Tamil hyenas.

China succeeded where India had failed.

China has pumped more money and arms into Sri Lanka than India.

China refused because China did not want its money to be used to service western debt.

China settled its debt with Lanka by taking long term lease on the port.

Lankans are now left with servicing exorbitant western debt.

@saif

OK, if you wish to be generous.

Regards
I am not being generous here. Our economy is running by Chinese money. Most of our mega projects are being implemented with Chinese loans. True, the interest rate of Chinese loan is a bit of high so you can call China an evil but I'll call China as a necessary evil.

It doesn’t matter what Adani charges Indians.

The question is can Adani, or any Indian, provide a better deal to Bangladesh than China?

The answer is a resounding, NO.

Bangladeshis do not consider China bosom buddies. They are just a much better friend and ally than nasty Indians and Yanks.

E.g. China is not an epicentre of hate against Bangladesh and Islam.

That label belongs to India. Your media and ruling party spews out hate on an industrial scale against Bangladesh and Muslims.

That’s why Bangladeshis of all political hues despise India.
I agree with you in every point you made. :-)

I am not being generous here. Our economy is running by Chinese money. Most of our mega projects are being implemented with Chinese loans. True, the interest rate of Chinese loan is a bit of high so you can call China an evil but I'll call China as a necessary evil.
Also China doesn't care who is in power!

So they will keep supporting Hasina.

Hasina and gong is looting from our mega project!

China doesn't care it at all! All they care is business! That's not a global leadership qualitilty!

It doesn’t matter what Adani charges Indians.

The question is can Adani, or any Indian, provide a better deal to Bangladesh than China?

The answer is a resounding, NO.

Bangladeshis do not consider China bosom buddies. They are just a much better friend and ally than nasty Indians and Yanks.

E.g. China is not an epicentre of hate against Bangladesh and Islam.

That label belongs to India. Your media and ruling party spews out hate on an industrial scale against Bangladesh and Muslims.

That’s why Bangladeshis of all political hues despise India.

@saif @Bilal9 @VikingRaider

@Blue Ocean @bluesky
Well buddy , I agree with your post but I don't trust you! I don't think you are actually posting against India! Don't take it personally , because nowadays I rate all pro Hasina people like that!

It's a common and cheap BAL trick. They know that Bangladeshi common people have anti India sentiment, so IMHO you guys are just using it to gain partisan leverage!

So even if BAL start a military conflict against India , I will still consider that BAL is doing it to serve Indian purpose! BAL is too much rotten now after their 15 years of Indian slavery! Thank you!

@IndianLite

Last edited:
Well buddy , I agree with your post but I don't trust you! I don't think you are actually posting against India! Don't take it personally , because nowadays I rate all pro Hasina people like that!

It's a common and cheap BAL trick. They know that Bangladeshi common people have anti India sentiment, so IMHO you guys are just using it to gain partisan liverage!

So even if BAL start a military conflict against India , I will still consider that BAL is doing it to serve Indian purpose! BAL is too much rotten now after their 15 years of Indian slavery! Thank you!

@IndianLite

Your paranoid and conspiratorial mind is not conducive to healthy debate!

Your paranoid and conspiratorial mind is not conducive to healthy debate!
@IndianLite , then for now you can also eat duck meat with your fellow BAL brothers!

Also you can perform this holy act with your fellow BAL brothers, since your lord is doing so! 😎

Image source : verified FB page of lord Narendra Modi! Posted at 5 November!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 13
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 13
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
@IndianLite , then for now you can also eat duck meat with your fellow BAL brothers!

Also you can perform this holy act with your fellow BAL brothers, since your lord is doing so! 😎

Image source : verified FB page of lord Narendra Modi! Posted at 5 November!
@VikingRaider bhai, who is this naked dude in the picture?

@saif bhai,

who is this naked dude in the picture?

I am quite intrigued by your interest in the gentleman

Regards

This is daylight robbery (no pun intended) . BD is paying 10 cents, while India pays 3-3.5 cents a unit and that too denominated in INR. Even conceding that land is more expensive and solar radiation is less, this is extortionate!

Regards
You see, this is how your SHW is stealing money. She earns commission from all the projects done with foreign money.

@saif bhai,

who is this naked dude in the picture?

I am quite intrigued by your interest in the gentleman

Regards
Why is your prime minister bowing down in front of the naked dude? Is he some kind of religious Guru?

@VikingRaider bhai, who is this naked dude in the picture?
@saif bhai , this is the status of lord modi when he posted the holy picture!

" Feeling blessed to receive the blessings of Acharya Shri 108 Vidhyasagar Ji Maharaj Ji at the Chandragiri Jain Mandir in Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh. "

This red texts should be his name! Quite hard to understand! 😂

Also China doesn't care who is in power!

So they will keep supporting Hasina.

Hasina and gong is looting from our mega project!

China doesn't care it at all! All they care is business! That's not a global leadership qualitilty!

China's non-interference in the internal affairs of other countries is what gives China the greatest respect for this country.

Don't you understand that all the gifts of fate have long been marked up in secret. The intervention of external forces inevitably leads to the plundering of internal wealth?

@saif bhai , this is the status of lord modi when he posted the holy picture!

" Feeling blessed to receive the blessings of Acharya Shri 108 Vidhyasagar Ji Maharaj Ji at the Chandragiri Jain Mandir in Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh. "

This red texts should be his name! Quite hard to understand! 😂
Like his name, it is hard to understand why he is naked. Is it because of some kind of religious rituals?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom