What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can look at Antilla from Lower Parel Station.

yeah and also imperial towers.

70705153.jpg

The only thing beautiful in mumbai, the others are just soulless and unimaginative and cheap

It had much chance to beat mumbai in the 70s and 80s
but mumbai didnt have immigration from villages at that TITANIC scale karachi did, and mumbai didnt have afghan refugees bringing guns and bombs with them. And because of the above two, as they were uneducated currupt politicians got voted.

dude Mumbai has immigrants from all over the country, why do you think parties like shivsena and MNS were formed?

70705153.jpg

The only thing beautiful in mumbai, the others are just soulless and unimaginative and cheap

yeah i agree with you, we indians and pakistanis should build more bildings which will be a symbol of art of south asia, not those western style buildings which the chinese have adopted..(no offence)

skyline-large.jpg

***** Please. :P

HA HA. something which is yet to take off frm the planning table. :P

Do u really think the city which is infusing so much into infrastructure wont have such projects. :D
LOL, it's already done, check google maps type in search 24.777612,67.09018

70705153.jpg

It had much chance to beat mumbai in the 70s and 80s
but mumbai didnt have immigration from villages at that TITANIC scale karachi did, and mumbai didnt have afghan refugees bringing guns and bombs with them. And because of the above two, as they were uneducated currupt politicians got voted.

Mumbai has huge a population of Gujaratis, Sindhis, Hindi-speaking people, South Indians along with native Marathis.

What can Govt do when all the funds are funnelled thru the Army. First try build a strong Democratic govt or atleast the govt which can do what it decides and has no obligations from a hidden power.

The base has been weak since 1950. what do u expect suddenly?
Please never go full retard.

You might agree with me that the goverment sitting in India is possibly more corrupt than your entire tenure of governments in Pakistan , but still we are developing .
My point is laying every fault upon the government isnt quite right on your part :coffee:
He's completely right. Mustafa Kamal did some good things, after his term got over, they eliminated the post of mayor entirely

one of the first completely cladded building in mumbai will be kohinoor square in Dadar ( 203m-52fl + 117m-32fl)

86796865.jpg

scaled.php
Both of the buildings are located in western side of DADAR. Bigger 1 is near to railway line 10 minutes from my station. 2nd one is close to see as seen in video.

Some of the under construction Projects in Mumbai

PRABHADEVI | Ahuja Towers | 250 m | 53 fl | U/C

01ur2.jpg

DADAR | Kohinoor Square | 203m-52fl + 117m-32fl | U/C

12661530.jpg

MAHALAXMI | Lodha Bellissimo | 222 m | 53 fl x 2| T/O

72563907.jpg

WORLI | Palais Royale | 320 m | 67 fl | U/C

palaisroyale.jpg

LOWER PAREL | Indiabulls Sky Suites | 291 m | 75 fl | On Hold

03yg4.jpg

WORLI | Oasis | 372m-82fl + 239m-53fl | U/C

1bigx.jpg

WORLI | Twisting Horizons | 267 m | ~70 fl

43112834.jpg

KANJURMARG | Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel | 144 m | 29 fl | U/C

clipboard01hkn.jpg

ok, this thread has become a classic dick measuring thread.......................
but wouldnt be surprised if people really start to post pics of their dicks on PDF :disagree:

^^^ not even a single of these buildings is properly planned or located at the right place. mumbai is going cons crazy but no planning of this cons will lead to a huge mess sooner or later. we should hire consultants who designed shanghai or some european ones.

do u think the committe that approved 78 buildings in one day are idiots??? :lol:
in entire history of india not even 10 skyscrapers are approved in one day,why 78??
first of all real estate in mumbai can never be in downfall, its boom time.

there are 500 tall buildings uc in mumbai right now(over 30 floors) and another 1000 are in pipeline. add to that 2 different metros one for mumbai and another for navi mumbai and 2 airports and 1 monorail.

i think its a great decision... keep them coming.

mumbai has ample space if u remove the slums. golibar, dharavi and many more. builders are ready to grab the land for development.
Dude now seriously I am thinking that you are not from Canada, you relate to Mumbai. Because no other person will remember the name of golibar. It's so small. There are many other big slums in Mumbai then why will someone remember the name of golibar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom