What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
rad3w.jpg

rad4b.jpg

rad1m.jpg

WADALA | New Cuffe Parade | Lodha Dioro 205m - 63fl x 2 + more

newcuffeparade.jpg

NANA CHOWK | Le Palazzo | 150 m | 46 fl | U/C

12a8bd0brt8.jpg

LOWER PAREL | Namaste Tower - W Hotel | 301 m | 62 fl

70705153.jpg

80644872.jpg

19199612.jpg

holy smoke from where did you get that number? I hope you are not considering entire MMR.

Golibar redevelopment is going on but it will take time and so will other slum projects, we can't wait for their completion.
You too know golibar. Man I think many of PDF members are my neighbor.

ALTAMOUNT ROAD | Altimo | 46 fl | U/C

altimo.png

MUMBAI CENTRAL | Fuego | 51 fl | Site Prep

view4b.jpg

LOWER PAREL | Lodha Place | World One 442m-117fl + World Crest 223m-57fl + more | U/C

60086931.jpg

5740853730120755273org.jpg

PRABHADEVI | Orchid Crown | 337 m | 75 fl x 3 | U/C

elevation505.jpg

MAHALAXMI | Minerva | 304 m | 82 fl | U/C

201205minervatower.jpg

LOWER PAREL | Lotus Complex | 45fl + 41fl x 2 + 24fl | U/C

commercialelevation.jpg

MARINE LINES | India Tower | 720 m | 125 fl

image3mg.jpg

Dude now seriously I am thinking that you are not from Canada, you relate to Mumbai. Because no other person will remember the name of golibar. It's so small. There are many other big slums in Mumbai then why will someone remember the name of golibar.

lol i have lived a few yrs in mumbai and yes right now i am in canada doing engineering. btw golibar and bhendi bazaar is an imp slum and i named it bcoz it is being redeveloped one of the first ones to take off. dharavi will take time.

LOWER PAREL | One Avighna Park | 260+ m | 64 fl |

73467606.jpg

MAHALAXMI | Vivarea | 45 fl x 3

19930158.jpg

GOREGAON (E) | Orchid Woods | 190m | 55 fl x 3

elevationplan1yh1.jpg

BREACH CANDY | JK House| 145 m | 36 fl | U/C

jk01.jpg

KANDIVALI (W) | Ibis | 49 fl | U/C

74960534.jpg

PAREL | The Trident | 69 fl + 61 fl

screenshot20110426at952.png

GOREGAON (E) | Lodha Fiorenza | 62 fl + 3 x 43 fl | U/C

fiorenza.jpg

DADAR | Sunshine Tower | 180+ m | 40 fl

pratbsunshine.jpg

For all Mumbaikars - Mumbai will reach the Developed World within 8 Years $40,000.

We are growing at 16% Y-o-Y and even today when the rest of the other states are falling in Growth Rate, Backed by Solid Industrialization of 200 Years, We are still growing in Double Digits! :azn:

lol i have lived a few yrs in mumbai and yes right now i am in canada doing engineering. btw golibar and bhendi bazaar is an imp slum and i named it bcoz it is being redeveloped one of the first ones to take off. dharavi will take time.
Thanks for information,buddy. You are right about Bhendi Bazar buddy but wrong about Golibar. The bhendi bazar area is set to be revamped soon with the project being undertaken by Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust initiated by Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, head of the Dawoodi Bohra community.It is largest cluster redevelopment project in the city. While Golibar redevelopment is being done by Shivalik builder on plot by plot basis,1 building at 1 time basis. Many Natives(legal as well as illegal ones both) are opposing due to wide spread corruption.

image3mg.jpg

This looks really creative, who's the architect that came up with the design?

Foreign designed :\

Most of the tallest and best looking buildings around the world are designed by Europeans or Americans.

It had much chance to beat mumbai in the 70s and 80s
but mumbai didnt have immigration from villages at that TITANIC scale karachi did, and mumbai didnt have afghan refugees bringing guns and bombs with them. And because of the above two, as they were uneducated currupt politicians got voted.

Mumbai has the same problem. It has a larger population than Karachi and it's half its size.

We have the money and we buy best in the world.

One can't experiment with the huge projects..........experience counts.......that's why we goes for the best and experienced.

1) Nice work..

2) Idiot so if you have a lot of money than why majority of poor peoples sleep at Bus Station, Railway station ets. Why peoples are suffering????

3) But according to this preplanned work you must apply in Guinness World Records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom