What's new

57 Hindus forced to convert to Islam in 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
forced coversion is BANNED in ISLAM & is also BANNED in PAKISTANI LAW! so if the people who are being forced go to the police i am sure they will get their rights!

as for minority rights please in pakistan minorities have way more rights then they do in india! having said that it is a real concern for MOST PAKISTANIS to make sure that our non muslim fellow pakistanis are given the rights they deserve being the citizens of pakistan!

& someone said that if ahmedi mosques are attacked then PAKISTANIs are attacking pakistanis:

Ans: FIRSTLY no sane muslim will attack any other religion secondly attacking on minority is a crime & TERRORIST ARE NOT PAKISTANIS THEY ARE JUST TERRORISTS! SO WHEN INDIANS SAY MUSLIMS ARE KILLING MUSLIMS! WEL THE TERRORIST ARE NOT MUSLIMS! BECUASE ISLAM DOESN'T PREACH KILLING OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS!

57 Hindus convert to Islam in 10 days

SIALKOT: A total of 57 Hindus have converted to Islam since May 14 in Sialkot. As many as 35 Hindus converted on May 14 (Friday), 14 on May 17 and eight on May 19.

The people belong to adjacent Pasroor town and embraced Islam in to ‘survive in the society’, their Hindu relatives told The Express Tribune on Monday. Mangut Ram, a close relative of some of the new converts, who lives in Chobara village of Sialkot said that 35 members of a family embraced Islam because they were under pressure from employers. He said that he was the first cousin of the family.He said four Hindu brothers along with their families lived in the village of Nikki Pindi. Two of them and their families embraced Islam on May 14 in a local mosque (Haidri Mosque) in the village. Ram said that Hans Raj, Kans Raj, Meena/Kartar and Sardari Lal along with his with nephews and sons worked at an eatery in Karachi.

He said some Muslim people from his village also worked in Karachi. Ram said that his co workers often spoke against Hindus in Karachi where his family worked. “The owner of the shop where I worked said that after a few months of his employing me the sales dropped drastically because people were avoiding purchasing and eating edibles prepared by Hindus,” Ram said. “Many people opposed the large presence of Hindu employees at his shop and my boss felt pressured to change the situation,” he added.

Mangut Ram said that Sardari Lal and his brother Meena/Kartar had worked at the sweets shops for several years and made a decent living,that allowed them to support their families. He said that other Muslims employees of the nearby shops discriminated against them and persecuted them. The shop owner was forced to think about their future at his establishment. “That was when the two brothers and their families decided to embrace Islam in order to keep their jobs and be secure,” he said.

Ram confirmed that 13 family members of Sardari Lal, 12 members of Meena/Kartar, their nephew Kans Raj’s son Boota Ram along with three adults and several children of these families embraced Islam on May 14. “I don’t blame them, Sardari Lal, has succeeded in saving his job and can support his family,” Ram said. He said that Sardari Lal’s older brothers Hans Raj and Kans Raj remained Hindus. Hans Raj too has said that he might consider converting to save his job. He said that life was ‘just easier if one was Muslim’ and he wouldn’t be discriminated against. Ram said that 14 Hindus of the Tapiala village had embraced Islam on May 17 because they were extremely poor and could not get jobs because no one would employ the large Hindu family.

He said that another relative of his, Parkash, who lived in the village of Seowal, along with his eight family members had embraced Islam in order to save their lands. “After embracing Islam Parkash Ram usually came to the village and wept before me, he told me that Muslim neighbours had been mistreating him and had forced him to convert,” Ram said. Approximately 700 families in various villages in Sialkot do not have any temple for worship. The only temple in the area was situated in the Chobara village.In 1965 it was demolished,” Ram said.

57 Hindus convert to Islam in 10 days – The Express Tribune

1st of all, these are views of Hindu Relatives..they may not b happy with their cousns' family conversion..their own views arent given here..
second , even if they were forced, i pity their faith..leaving religion because of pressure??that means they were not sincere with their previous religion n may not b with their new religion..

n for those ranting about hindu rights..our FPSC chairperson Justice Bhagwandas is Hindu n wields great support..y dont u see this side of picture as well??:pakistan:

Can you explain what is India doing in Khasmir? What Russian doing in Cheychinia? What Israel doing in Plastine? What America doing in Afganistan and Iraq?
Now stop blamimg Muslim and Islam..

What happening or not but does that give the right to muslims to forcefully convert anyone.

Has anyone actually read the article.Nobody on the gunpoint forced the Hindus to become Muslims.They themselves converted in order to move in the society.

What's new it every other day you hear about reports that Muslims changing names and hiding their identities in order to avoid discrimination.There was a thread here PDF sometime ago about Muslims changing their names in India in order to get more customers.

This level of discrimination is present in every society what's the fuss about it.Just because you get a cheap shot on Islam.Ya i understand blaming Islam for everything Bad is the new trend.

And one cannot even verify the truth of the article because it has been narrated by their relatives who would obviously be furious on changing the religion.

Last edited:
assalam-o-alaikum!

I don't know why do we jump to conclusions and why don't we try to read between the lines? News report has given a version; it may or may not be correct.

Whatever has been reported is a narration of a 'third person'. Neither any of the converts nor their employers or neighbors have been cited; not even anonymously.

Don't you feel that saving job does not constitute so big a compulsion that not merely the employee but the whole family converts to Islam? Does conversion to Islam should always be construed to be under compulsion?

About 'changing names' and celebrating 'holy':- Minorities, everywhere and in all ages, have to compromise on some level. They are minority because they are different; and being different asks for a price. Muslims living as minority in other societies have to face such compulsions. It is for the same reasons that Islam encourages Muslims to settle among Muslim communities.

This you attitude say How safe HINDUISM in you country. because you are not going to tolerate slight difference of ahmedis and muslim then surely Hinduism suffer lot in
pakistan with force conversion. don't show poor mentality my friend

Following is link differnce between ahmedis and muslim
What is the difference between an Ahmadi Muslim and other Muslims? @ aaiil.org

Dont give me any lecture on Forced Conversions, there are hell lot of forced conversions happening in India itself..

Secondly.. If you have read what you have posted than you should understand that this Basic difference on Our Holy Prophet finality is what makes them kafirs.
To enter Islam you have to say the Kalima and believe in it.. any way long story short they only believe in the first part of kalimah.

And this difference only lead us to declare them non-muslims, nothing else, we cannot kill them its haram, Talibans did it yesterday for them ev thing is halal in the name of Islam. TERRORISTS.

About forceful conversions i dont believe that a forced convert will be a good Muslim any way.. its just taliban like mentality to forcefully convert others.

There are people on the forum who say that 'so and so' are not Muslims because there ways of practicing the religion is different. So if we can see the tolerance level of educated, internet savvy Muslim towards their fellow Muslims, we can very well imagine the plight of handful of Hindus between a vast majority of intolerant and radicalized Muslims

57 Hindus convert to Islam in 10 days

SIALKOT: A total of 57 Hindus have converted to Islam since May 14 in Sialkot. As many as 35 Hindus converted on May 14 (Friday), 14 on May 17 and eight on May 19.

The people belong to adjacent Pasroor town and embraced Islam in to ‘survive in the society’, their Hindu relatives told The Express Tribune on Monday. Mangut Ram, a close relative of some of the new converts, who lives in Chobara village of Sialkot said that 35 members of a family embraced Islam because they were under pressure from employers. He said that he was the first cousin of the family.

He said four Hindu brothers along with their families lived in the village of Nikki Pindi. Two of them and their families embraced Islam on May 14 in a local mosque (Haidri Mosque) in the village. Ram said that Hans Raj, Kans Raj, Meena/Kartar and Sardari Lal along with his with nephews and sons worked at an eatery in Karachi.

He said some Muslim people from his village also worked in Karachi. Ram said that his co workers often spoke against Hindus in Karachi where his family worked. “The owner of the shop where I worked said that after a few months of his employing me the sales dropped drastically because people were avoiding purchasing and eating edibles prepared by Hindus,” Ram said. “Many people opposed the large presence of Hindu employees at his shop and my boss felt pressured to change the situation,” he added.

Mangut Ram said that Sardari Lal and his brother Meena/Kartar had worked at the sweets shops for several years and made a decent living,that allowed them to support their families. He said that other Muslims employees of the nearby shops discriminated against them and persecuted them. The shop owner was forced to think about their future at his establishment. “That was when the two brothers and their families decided to embrace Islam in order to keep their jobs and be secure,” he said.

Ram confirmed that 13 family members of Sardari Lal, 12 members of Meena/Kartar, their nephew Kans Raj’s son Boota Ram along with three adults and several children of these families embraced Islam on May 14. “I don’t blame them, Sardari Lal, has succeeded in saving his job and can support his family,” Ram said. He said that Sardari Lal’s older brothers Hans Raj and Kans Raj remained Hindus. Hans Raj too has said that he might consider converting to save his job. He said that life was ‘just easier if one was Muslim’ and he wouldn’t be discriminated against. Ram said that 14 Hindus of the Tapiala village had embraced Islam on May 17 because they were extremely poor and could not get jobs because no one would employ the large Hindu family.

He said that another relative of his, Parkash, who lived in the village of Seowal, along with his eight family members had embraced Islam in order to save their lands. “After embracing Islam Parkash Ram usually came to the village and wept before me, he told me that Muslim neighbours had been mistreating him and had forced him to convert,” Ram said. Approximately 700 families in various villages in Sialkot do not have any temple for worship. The only temple in the area was situated in the Chobara village.In 1965 it was demolished,” Ram said.

57 Hindus convert to Islam in 10 days – The Express Tribune

This is pure Bull ****!!!!!!!!!!! We had our Hindu Chief Justic of Supreme Court (RANA BHAGWAN DAS), we have many hindu officers in my own Company. and I also know many working in WAPDA etc etc.
As far a temple demolishing is concerned, this was a pure response by our extremists to hindu extremists in India on demolishing Mosques Although i condem this strongly. They shouldn't have done that.

As far as descrimination is concerned, this also exist for all living in slums regardless of their religion. If you are educated and civilised you are not discriminated...

My own teacher is a Christian and he is earning almost 3 lac per month only because he is a CA.

please complete your sentence........ typical what? typical emo type or what?

i dont know in which context he said that but in general i say emo types cannot think rationaly.. they are confused types of ppl dats why they are called emo types.. lol

:pdf: rules...

This is pure Bull ****!!!!!!!!!!! We had our Hindu Chief Justic of Supreme Court (RANA BHAGWAN DAS), we have many hindu officers in my own Company. and I also know many working in WAPDA etc etc.

OK fine...from now on wen u Pakistanis start talking about Gujarat and wat not..please remember that the former President of India was a muslim,our current Vice-president is a muslim and so on.

As far a temple demolishing is concerned, this was a pure response by our extremists to hindu extremists in India on demolishing Mosques Although i condem this strongly. They shouldn't have done that.

Read the post..they said that the temple was demolished in 1965.
But Babri masjid was destroyed in 1991.
So if at all any claim is there,it is for us Indians to make that since temples in Pakistan are being destroyed , Mosques in India are also destroyed.

So if at all any claim is there,it is for us Indians to make that since temples in Pakistan are being destroyed , Mosques in India are also destroyed.

ok lets talk the way you are talking.. funny funny
So in 1965 a temple was destroyed and you retaliated in 1991 by demolishing Babri Masjid and so on.

Now you forcefully convert ppl from other religions to hinduism, so we are doing the same.. In Retaliation.. :welcome:

OK fine...from now on wen u Pakistanis start talking about Gujarat and wat not..please remember that the former President of India was a muslim,our current Vice-president is a muslim and so on.

why are u dragging india into it??ur President was muslim..u r a "secular" country...right??so no big deal...
besides we are talking about minorities rights in pakistan..whoz asking about indian comparisons??typo!
n when u r told something, u overlook the facts n start giving ur examples that are necessairily un called for!!

n no babri masjid rant..u know well what your fanatics did!!

Everyone knows that Abdul Kalam was made president to negate the
pressure form around the world on Gujrat Genocide....

BTW do not compare Gujrat genocide with this report.. And also these hindus have been converted to Islam only to save their jobs...

But demolishing of Mosques in India is not a new thing. Is has been their since decades.. Demolishing of Babri Mosque got hype only because it was an historical mosque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom