What's new

5 Things you DON'T know about the Pakistanis.

People may not know 5 things about Pakistanis which is present only among minorities in Pakistan but they definitely know the other more much popular ones which is present amongst vast majority.

25648-self-praise.it-is-a-sign-that-quote.png

God made all human beings as 'good natured'. it is how we use this gift which determines 'good' or 'bad' in a person.....we believe too much in what we read and watch in the media.....make up your own mind.....always....for instance, when i visited india and people found out that i am from PK, they went out of their way for anything.

And if they knew u were a fauji then they really would had went out of their way, if u know what i mean:lol:

People may not know 5 things about Pakistanis which is present only among minorities in Pakistan but they definitely know the other more much popular ones which is present amongst vast majority.

Do u even know the stats abt our minorities??

we have 97.5% muslims. second minority is Christians then Hindu then some 30,000-50,000 sikhs (according to pak sikh gurdwara association.) then we have some 15 jew families n few parsi families.

This is the official figures from Gov.

LOL i didnt knew that Heather Schmid is a pakistani:omghaha:

Dude yr pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom