What's new

5 Things you DON'T know about the Pakistanis.

I don't think this is true. A nation that couldn't build a strong government in 65 years, how is that nation politically smart and sound??? Can anyone explain. Pakistan has politically failed and economically a totally failed state. I don't see any smartness here.

What strong govt?
The strongest govt have been the military.

And can you tell me how it is politically & economically failed?
Still most Pakistanis live better than most Indians, no?
PTI is the only party in South Asia that is doing elections within, no?
In India, although, the same Gandhi's are being elected.

In my view, you are a troll and politically & economically failed state fits India more as India keeps electing same Gandhis, and don't even make me talk about the condition of poor in India...

@BLACKEAGLE

Please invent a name for the Indian outbreak at Pakistani thread :omghaha:

Do you mean the people of New Trollhi?

tumblr_m8dda8NwFF1r8piu1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you this about Pakistanis.

We may speak different languages at home and have our own regional cultures, but in 65 years we have truly evolved into a COMMON PAKISTANI CULTURE. It never fails to amaze me when I get together with my Baloch, Pukhtoon, Punjabi, Sindhi and Urdu Brothers and Sisters, how much we think alike. We are four fingers and a thumb of a Pakistani hand. This hand is offered as a handshake to our friends and well wishers but can be a fist to our enemies.

As a Pakistani I rarely disagree with most Pakistanis and we see eye to eye on all issues that have to do with our NATIONAL INTEREST.

Good bad or ugly, I Love my Pakistan with all its Beauty and its flaws because at the end of the day it is still Home to me no matter where I live.:pakistan:

As a Pakistani I rarely disagree with most Pakistanis and we see eye to eye on all issues that have to do with our NATIONAL INTEREST.

A great thread, in regards to a country patriotism, but I must disagree with the statement above. In regards, a coalition of Pakistan would not be in this mess at all. There are regions that are not under your control and those regions have no say, so you get rebellion. And that is what Pakistan is today, Country's have faced this (rebellion) in history, and Pakistan has to do the same, currently it is not doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...

I can tell you this about Pakistanis.

We may speak different languages at home and have our own regional cultures, but in 65 years we have truly evolved into a COMMON PAKISTANI CULTURE. It never fails to amaze me when I get together with my Baloch, Pukhtoon, Punjabi, Sindhi and Urdu Brothers and Sisters, how much we think alike. We are four fingers and a thumb of a Pakistani hand. This hand is offered as a handshake to our friends and well wishers but can be a fist to our enemies.

Good bad or ugly, I Love my Pakistan with all its Beauty and its flaws because at the end of the day it is still Home to me no matter where I live.:pakistan:

I often use to wonder.....with so much going against it, how is it that Pakistan has lasted so many years and is still going.....and it has become clear to me that it's because of people like you :)

Back
Top Bottom