What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

Pakistan should be last in the list

they can't protect their country how comes they are ranked number 1 in your list?

I would put them somewhere close to the weakest Muslim nations

Pakistan has gone through so much **** in this WOT, yet there hasn't been the "revolution" aka anarchy that you see in North Africa & the Middle East. Despite suffering billions of $ losses every year on this WOT, the economy is still growing. So that counts for something in my opinion.

Anybody can make a list. Turkey deserves to be no. 1 if we take all factors into consideration. Blasting a few nuclear weapons and having a large army doesnt make you no.1.

Some facts about Pakistan (some of these are out of order in terms of priority):

Facts & Achievements:

a) Pakistan is the world's 4th largest producer of rice

b) Pakistan has the world's widest & extensive irrigation system

c) Pakistan has the 6th Largest Army in the world

d) Pakistan is the 1st Muslim and 7th Nuclear Power of World

e) Pakistan has the 6th largest population in the world

f) Pakistan is the world’s 9th Largest English Speaking Country

g) Pakistan has world's 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineers

h) Pakistan has the highest Tele Density in South Asia

i) Pakistan has the largest WiiMax Network in the World

j) Pakistan has the 2nd Largest Dam in the world (Tarbela Dam). Tarbela Dam is also the world’s largest earth filled dam

k) Pakistan has the world’s largest run ambulance network by Edhi

l) 27th biggest economy in the world

Potential:

1. Pakistan has the 4th-largest coal reserves in the world (Thar):

2. Pakistan has the 5th largest gold reserves in the world:

3. Pakistan has the 2nd largest salt mine in the world (Khewra):

4. Pakistan has the world’s Largest Deep Sea Port: Gwader

There are many other things that I'm probably missing. But this should be good enough to give you the basic picture.

Some facts about Pakistan (some of these are out of order in terms of priority):

Facts & Achievements:

a) Pakistan is the world's 4th largest producer of rice

b) Pakistan has the world's widest & extensive irrigation system

c) Pakistan has the 6th Largest Army in the world

d) Pakistan is the 1st Muslim and 7th Nuclear Power of World

e) Pakistan has the 6th largest population in the world

f) Pakistan is the world’s 9th Largest English Speaking Country

g) Pakistan has world's 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineers

h) Pakistan has the highest Tele Density in South Asia

i) Pakistan has the largest WiiMax Network in the World

j) Pakistan has the 2nd Largest Dam in the world (Tarbela Dam). Tarbela Dam is also the world’s largest earth filled dam

k) Pakistan has the world’s largest run ambulance network by Edhi

l) 27th biggest economy in the world

Potential:

1. Pakistan has the 4th-largest coal reserves in the world (Thar):

2. Pakistan has the 5th largest gold reserves in the world:

3. Pakistan has the 2nd largest salt mine in the world (Khewra):

4. Pakistan has the world’s Largest Deep Sea Port: Gwader

There are many other things that I'm probably missing. But this should be good enough to give the picture.

We will get back on track with full force soon......Inshallah!

We will get back on track with full force soon......Inshallah!

Let me tell you something about Sri Lanka, which is doing so well right now (this is a bit off-topic, but I still want to make my point).

srilanka.jpg

They had more deaths in Sri Lanka through the suicide bombings of the Indian sponsored LTTE from 2000 to 2009 than Pakistan has had from 2003-2011:

Untitled2-2.jpg

With a population of only 21 million, Sri Lanka saw more terrorism than what Pakistan did in its worst period from 2003-2011, & Pakistan has almost 9 times the population of Sri Lanka (180 million). Pakistan has only really started seeing real casualties from terrorism since 2003, whereas Sri Lanka has been seeing it for more than 20 years. Also see how there have been 0 casualties in Sri Lanka in 2010 & 2011 (up till now). It is possible for nations to get past this temporary phase of terrorism. Another example of a country ravaged by terrorism in the past is Turkey, through the PKK. Terrorism is a temporary phase, & nations get past it. It won't be any different for Pakistan either.

1, Saudi arabia

2, Turkey

3,Malaysia

4, Iran

5, U.A.E

You are 100% right in your list, but wrong, based on me, interms of 1 to 5:

1. Turkey
2. Iran
3. Saudi arabia
4. U.A.E
5. Malaysia
6. Pakistan

If you noticed this is set by GDP and that is more power in today's world then Military might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are 100% right in your list, but wrong, based on me, interms of 1 to 5:

1. Turkey
2. Iran
3. Saudi arabia
4. U.A.E
5. Malaysia
6. Pakistan

If you noticed this is set by GDP and that is more power in today's world then Military might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In terms of 'strongest' Muslim countries by GDP (PPP), this is what you get (2010 estimates):

1. Turkey: $931 billion
2. Iran: $860 billion
3. Saudi Arabia: $600 billion
4. Pakistan: $464 billion
5. Egypt: $453 billion
6. Malaysia: $398 billion
7. Bangladesh: $229 billion
8. UAE: $187 billion

In terms of 'strongest' Muslim countries by GDP (PPP), this is what you get (2010 estimates):

1. Turkey: $931 billion
2. Iran: $860 billion
3. Saudi Arabia: $600 billion
4. Pakistan: $460 billion5. Egypt: $453 billion
6. Malaysia: $398 billion
7. Bangladesh: $229 billion
8. UAE: $187 billion

I like your enthusiasm about Pakistan's standings, but are you sure you are not quoting PPP, instead of the real GDP, which is close to $161-$174 billion......

I like your enthusiasm about Pakistan's standings, but are you sure you are not quoting PPP, instead of the real GDP, which is close to $161-$174 billion......

The 'real' GDP you are talking about is the nominal GDP. The GDP (PPP) is just as 'real' as the GDP nominal, depends how you look at things. Nominal GDP is completely separate measurement from GDP (PPP). Pakistan's nominal GDP was $180 billion in 2010, & has increased after that.

The 'real' GDP you are talking about is the nominal GDP. The GDP (PPP) is just as 'real' as the GDP nominal, depends how you look at things. Nominal GDP is completely separate measurement from GDP (PPP). Pakistan's nominal GDP was $180 billion in 2010, & has increased after that.

please give any link for 180 billion GDP

SOOOOOOOOOOO, are you tryyyyyyyy to say I was Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

The GDP (PPP) is just as 'real' as the GDP nominal, depends how you look at things

Regarding this sentence of yours, the PPP represents how much your gov't is capable of Purchasing from other countries before they start taking over.. I think that just sounded little Jewis or Shah's in India..............

i have forgotten source but it will be Pakistan GDP will be 205 billion this year .:coffee:

Muslim world is no way near its actual potential . . . So all the crap talk about "powerful" Muslim countries is BS ! ONLY 4 capitals matter in the world

1-Washington
2-Beijing
3-Moscow
4-Brussels

No one else even matters !!! So first focus on improving rather than posting this BS of "powerful" Muslim countries . . Its not the past where you guys were conquers,super powers,military powers and economic powers . . Its 21st century ! -----Survival of the fittest.--- We all saw what happened in Iraq war . . . Where were your "five top powerful" Muslim countries? They could not even prevent US invasion through diplomacy when I sincerely believe that Arabs could actually have prevented it through extensive use of diplomacy !

How come Iran is Powerful Country when they are running for Life from U.S. and allies ?

How come Saudi Arabia is Powerful Country when they have surrender themselves to U.S. by giving base ?

How come Pakistan is Powerful Country when U.S. can break it's sovereignty and can do whatever and Pakistan is helpless ?

How come Turkey is powerful country when they are Nato Members means U.S. ally ?

You forgot to add the most important capital of allin the list of capitals that matter.

TEL AVIV.

Back
Top Bottom