What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

You have got to be kidding me.We all love Pakistan but writing a biased article and comparing our brother Muslim countries with us and declaring ourselves superior is exactly the kind of attitude that got us in this shitty situation.

Sorry to say, but Pakistan is no where close to being no.1 among Muslim countries besides it's military might. The country is a mess otherwise.

Malaysia is a Muslim majority country and our government considers us Islamic but with a secular democracy system.

Personally, I believe economically, Malaysia can be considered best performing Muslim country in the world because unlike the Arab nations, we don't have massive resources of oil and natural resources.

Guys chill every body,its most probably an opinion,well i think Iran should be number 1 due to a wealth of natural gas and oil reserves,but it may still take some time for it to become a nuclear state,its auto mobile industry is the biggest in the middle east,they even have an home grown satellite,they even have underground railway system,and are developing home grown millitary equipment

Guys chill every body,its most probably an opinion,well i think Iran should be number 1 due to a wealth of natural gas and oil reserves,but it may still take some time for it to become a nuclear state,its auto mobile industry is the biggest in the middle east,they even have an home grown satellite,they even have underground railway system,and are developing home grown millitary equipment

the thread is about most Powerfull Muslim countries not the Most Developed Muslim countries Pak is On Top Because Of its Big Army And is the only Muslim-majority nation to possess nuclear weapons:pakistan:

Absolutely. Pakistan can produce everything. List says it all, How, Why and When. Country like Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Italy are Failed Nation. :cheers:

Aside bad leaderships, you are missing the point, Arab countries asking Pakistan to protect their countries and government properties and even asking PAF to train their skills. Arabs indeed request Pakistan to deploy its troops and PAF in Middle East. Don't forget UN peacekeepers serving by Pakistan.

:pakistan:

cambriangallery7.jpg

Pakistan Army wins Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols from 16 countries competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are we defining "most powerful"?

Do you mean economically? militarily? politically?

As far as the most powerful economical Muslim country is concerned it has to be Malaysia or Turkey. Iran + Saudi have all of their natural resources they rely upon whilst Malaysia and Turkey truly are developed countries. As far as Pakistan is concerned for me it would be in the top ten at least. After all, we have the 6th largest GDP amongst OIC countries coupled with the 2nd largest population. However our economy is lagging behind now.

May i also ask whats the point of the thread?

i think its about Atomic power of pak
may be thats why pak is no 1 power full country

There is no such thing ...

If any

Its Turkey , Iran and Pakistan followed by Saudia / Egypt

Rest are all chocolate puffs

Nukes are the game changers people, it is beyond any doubt that Pakistan is the champion of the Muslim word:yahoo: . It's another story that we have gutless leadership, otherwise, Nukes are the greatest deterrent weapon there is & even super powers will have to think twice before attacking a nuclear capable state. in such scenario we have a very good example of North Korea.

in my opinion army strenght or tanks are nothing to those who got the will to fight and these are few most powerful muslim countries pakistan turkey iran indonasia egypt

pakistan is def not # 1 in this list, military wise perhaps but economically and government structure wise there are a couple of countries ahead of us. to name a few; turkey and saudi arabia.

Back
Top Bottom