What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

GDP is a bad indicator of the wealth of the nation because most of time it is subject to the nation's population. Indonesia might have a 1 trillion+ economy but most of it's citizens are poor as heck.

No...Then don't even count China as "powerful" because they also have some poverty problems..Indonesia is good very well economically.Their focus is right..They are moving in right direction and about poverty...believe me they are much,much,much better than Sub-continent !

PS. I am not saying BS that they are "powerful" or not ..what I am saying is that Indonesia has his priorities right..unlike many other nations..

have we ever seen something like strongest christian countries , strongest buddhist countries, strongest jewish countries, or even strongest hindu nations , it is just these pakistani's who make such list's to satisfy their false pride, anyhow pakistan is more seen as a failed nation when it come's to world ranking's

No...Then don't even count China as "powerful" because they also have some poverty problems..Indonesia is good very well economically.They focus is right..They are moving in right direction and about poverty...believe me they are much,much,much better than Sub-continent !

PS. I am not saying BS that they are "powerful" or not ..what I am saying is that Indonesia has his priorities right..unlike many other nations..

Indonesia is better than any country in the sub-continent (India might a valid debate about that though). Indonesia has a very big economy under it's arm and they're moving in the right direction. That I agree.

But that aside, saying Indonesia is an economy powerhouse is no way true, half of the nation is poor, inflation is ridiculous, corruption is everywhere and half of them come to Malaysia to find low-end jobs. The country still has a very long way to go even if compared to Malaysia.

Singapore's GDP is only $182.23 Billion but out of every 10 people there, one person is a millionaire.

Like i said, using GDP to assess a country's well being is very flawed.

Only Pakistani people thinks of Muslim Nations, Muslims Brothers and Muslim Powerful Countries.

I never seen Germany, France, Italy, U.K. Comparing on Religion basis. Even U.S. and Russia are rival. latin Americans countries have rivalry. North Korea and South Korea hates each other when both are Buddhist. One should compare to each other by ever mean except religion.

Only Pakistani people thinks of Muslim Nations, Muslims Brothers and Muslim Powerful Countries.

I have noticed this since coming here. Pakistanis here have an obsession with Muslim brotherhood.

I don't buy this Muslim brotherhood thing.. not when Indonesians are hunting for Malaysians with sharpen bamboo sticks on the street of Jakarta, not when Muslim people from the subcontinent are treated like crap in Arab nations, not when Iraq and Kuwait fought the Gulf war and definitely not when terrorist in Pakistan are killing our very own Muslim people :disagree:

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is ranked @ 10th as Failed Country.

and India is ranked no. 1 now. Wikipedia eh?? :smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I have noticed this since coming here. Pakistanis here have an obsession with Muslim brotherhood.

I don't buy this Muslim brotherhood thing.. not when Indonesians are hunting for Malaysians with sharpen bamboo sticks on the street of Jakarta, not when Muslim people from the subcontinent are treated like crap in Arab nations, not when Iraq and Kuwait fought the Gulf war and definitely not when terrorist in Pakistan are killing our very own Muslim people :disagree:

what is wrong with Muslim Brotherhood???

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

India is not even in the list. 19 Countries are in category of Failed Countries. Including Pakistan ranked @ 10th. Other countries are Somalia, Iraq, Sudan, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Chad, etc.

Comparison should be done Country Wise not Religion Wise. Have you heard Christian Brotherhood ? Indeed, Germany-Italy-France-U.K. have rivalry. So Russia-U.S.A. N.K-S.K.-JAPAN (All 3 are Buddhist Countries)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Failed_States_Index

India is not even in the list. 19 Countries are in category of Failed Countries. Including Pakistan ranked @ 10th. Other countries are Somalia, Iraq, Sudan, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Chad, etc.

Look again. . :bounce:

Comparison should be done Country Wise not Religion Wise. Have you heard Christian Brotherhood ? Indeed, Germany-Italy-France-U.K. have rivalry. So Russia-U.S.A. N.K-S.K.-JAPAN (All 3 are Buddhist Countries)

Who is comparing or even competing. We just want Muslim countries to have friendly relations.

Nothing wrong with it.. Besides the fact that all this Muslim brotherhood talk seems to vanish into air, the moment a small conflict or war happens.. as we have seen countless times throughout history :smokin:

Who is comparing or even competing. We just want Muslim countries to have friendly relations.

You Look again. This is what happens when people don't read before posting. India is ranked @ 79th and Russia @ 80th. Even China is @ 62nd. Anyway, These countries are not Failed. Somalia is Ranked 1st and Pakistan @ 10th. As of now only 19 countries are failed.

File:Failed-states-index-2010.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Failed_States_Index

There was error earlier. Wiki corrected :cheers:

read the topic of dissusion and then say that you are not comparing , nobody gives a damn about this muslim brotherhood , it is just you pakistani's who see every thing from your religious lenses.when saudi arabia sign's any deal with pakistan, the pakistani national's go mad on the forum's, calling saudi as their blood brother , while the fact is that saudi arabia does same business with other nation's as well , including INDIA.So just stop this B.S

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom