What's new

5,450 tonnes of free rice to 2,985 mosques, 47 temples have to pay rupees 10 crores: TN govt. order

reread you previous post- "How can you call a Hindu GOD a piece of stone"- The temple is where Hindus donate millions. We don't donate such amounts to Masjids. If we do that is for a purpose - NOT to decorate a piece of stone.
I am not sure what is the problem here.

It can be anything to you.

It is what it is to me. I am not forcing you or anything.

Tamil Nadu government aims to raise over RS.10 Crore for fighting Chinese Virus by forcing only Hindu temples to part with its money while the same government spends nearly 22 Crores on muslims only for giving rice for porridge during Ramzan.

Where is the "distortion" ?

EW6f_InUwAEEH5h
Because temples hoard hundreds and thousands of crores of rupees?

And giving a token to Muslims in this holy month is a decent humane act?

I see no big deal. The mosques and churches are expected to contribute towards their respective communities: it's an obligation for them, if at all they make any money. Among the Muslims and Christians, no one really sits on tens of crores of rupees without being answerable to their followers.

Some of these Hindu temples don't work like that. They are run by temple trustees like an elaborate Ponzi scheme, and are not answerable to the devotees on managing the finances. Not only they can afford to pay, they should be obligated to pay for the social good. The real problem is they are not paying enough. I say increase the so-called "Jazia" tax by 50% (word used by my respectable Sanghi brethren here on this forum) if it can be used for healthcare and education of the poor. :police::police::police:

Because temples hoard hundreds and thousands of crores of rupees?

None of YOUR business.

Its not YOUR money, its OUR money.

Have some shame and stop eyeing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

And giving a token to Muslims in this holy month is a decent humane act?

There is nothing holy about this month. Ramzan means as little to us as a "stone idol" does to you.

State govt. has no business indulging in RELIGIOUS ACTS. Or let them distribute rice during Hindu holy days and month too.

I see no big deal. The mosques and churches are expected to contribute towards their respective communities: it's an obligation for them, if at all they make any money. Among the Muslims and Christians, no one really sits on tens of crores of rupees without being answerable to their followers.

Some of these Hindu temples don't work like that. They are run by temple trustees like an elaborate Ponzi scheme, and are not answerable to the devotees on managing the finances. Not only they can afford to pay, they should be obligated to pay for the social good. The real problem is they are not paying enough. I say increase the so-called "Jazia" tax by 50% (word used by my respectable Sanghi brethren here on this forum) if it can be used for healthcare and education of the poor. :police::police::police:

Jazia gave rise to Shivaji in the past.

Be careful what you wish for. :azn:

With all due respect to Shivaji Maharaj, he was nothing more than a guerrilla fighter. His methods would only work in certain hilly terrain.

Having said this, I do respect guerrilla fighters. That's the preferred fighting method of us Anti-fascists but we are more inspired by Che Guevara rather than Shivaji.

With all due respect to Shivaji Maharaj, he was nothing more than a guerrilla fighter. His methods would only work in certain hilly terrain.

Having said this, I do respect guerrilla fighters. That's the preferred fighting method of us Anti-fascists but we are more inspired by Che Guevara rather than Shivaji.

Shivaji adapted the methods of Maharana Pratap of Mewar, Rajasthan.

The only "rana" of Rajputs who is called "Maha Rana". Because he kept Mewar free when every other Rajput agreed to AKbar's rule.

Hinduphobia makes people choose foreign leaders and prophets. Its nothing new.

None of YOUR business.

Its not YOUR money, its OUR money.

Have some shame and stop eyeing something that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

There is nothing holy about this month. Ramzan means as little to us as a "stone idol" does to you.

State govt. has no business indulging in RELIGIOUS ACTS. Or let them distribute rice during Hindu holy days and month too.

Shivaji was a guerilla fugitive whose 'empire' collapsed less than 100 years from his death.

With no civilisational contributions to mankind at all.

Except may be to Maoist literature.

There is nothing called Hinduphobia, because there is nothing called Hindu religion. :p::p::p:
Oshadharon. :) Excellent counter.

Shivaji adapted the methods of Maharana Pratap of Mewar, Rajasthan.

The only "rana" of Rajputs who is called "Maha Rana". Because he kept Mewar free when every other Rajput agreed to AKbar's rule.

Hinduphobia makes people choose foreign leaders and prophets. Its nothing new.
People choose what is best for them.

Or do you think your ancestors were idiots for choosing Islam over Brahminism?

I get that this was a joke, or a tongue in cheek reply.

But Islamic rule would be beneficial for all - Muslims and non Muslims. Especially for the upliftment of the poor.

Then there must be nothing called "Hindutva" either :lol:
There is not.

Hinduism = Hindutva = apartheid and social stratification along with pagan practices and superstition.

Ergo. Not a religion.

Shivaji was a guerilla fugitive whose 'empire' collapsed less than 100 years from his death.

With no civilisational contributions to mankind at all.

Except may be to Maoist literature.

Nope, his empire grew to capture all of India and ensured that when the british left, most of the land was ruled by HINDU kings who choose to merge with India.

His continue to inspire Indians to stand up for values and fight injustice and oppression. Good enough contribution in my book.

People choose what is best for them.

Or do you think your ancestors were idiots for choosing Islam over Brahminism?

Ravan chose what was best for him.

Ram chose what was best for his father, brother, step mother and the people of Ayodhya.

We follow Ram, you follow .......... and No, Ravan was no idiot.

There is not.

Hinduism = Hindutva = apartheid and social stratification along with pagan practices and superstition.

Ergo. Not a religion.

That is what the Supreme Court said too.

SO why so much butt hurt ? :lol:

Last edited:
Kaam ki baat ?

Mu me lene ka kitna leyega ?

That's why I never treat Indian dogs like you as I do other human beings. You simply don't deserve politeness, and gracious behaviour.

That's why you all belong in the gutter, where you can continue to drag others like you down to your level.

One more stupid comment by you, and I will hit the IGNORE on your ***.

Bhaag abhi

That's why I never treat Indian dogs like you as I do other human beings. You simply don't deserve politeness, and gracious behaviour.

That's why you all belong in the gutter, where you can continue to drag others like you down to your level.

One more stupid comment by you, and I will hit the IGNORE on your ***.

Bhaag abhi

but ... but ... but ... you are the one who wanted to talk business.

Changed your mind ?

Back
Top Bottom