What's new

5,450 tonnes of free rice to 2,985 mosques, 47 temples have to pay rupees 10 crores: TN govt. order

Sad that the Govt has to step in to civilize Hindus.

They have no concept of Zakat/Charity.

This will help them only, though in the long run. Good luck.

Ideally all temples should be confiscated and all wealth used to alleviate poverty.

:D

Its not the same since one was a hate crime while the other was Vigilante justice.

Vigilante justice is not legal, hence the term "Vigilante".

Taliban version would be a muslim country.

Nazi version would be a xtian country.

But we do live in Hindu country.

Pls do not manipulate vigilante justice as same as terrorist manipulates "jihaad" word.

I will repeat again people doesn't have rights to kill in India. If you don't trust on judiciary system of India then it would same as Talibani system

Pls do not manipulate vigilante justice as same as terrorist manipulates "jihaad" word.

I will repeat again people doesn't have rights to kill in India. If you don't trust on judiciary system of India then it would same as Talibani system

I have no problem in trusting the Judiciary. Or the democratic process that gave us PM Modi.

However right to kill in self defense and the right to protect your property and loved ones do exist.

It exist in India and it exist in the US. That does not make either country same as Taliban.

However vigilante justice is illegal everywhere in the world.

Meanwhile in Godhra,

I have no problem in trusting the Judiciary. Or the democratic process that gave us PM Modi.

However right to kill in self defense and the right to protect your property and loved ones do exist.

It exist in India and it exist in the US. That does not make either country same as Taliban.

However vigilante justice is illegal everywhere in the world.

Meanwhile in Godhra,

However right to kill in self defense and the right to protect your property and loved ones do exist

It's apply for humans if we you talk.

Also, apply for animals if one animal killed to another animal.

No judiciary system in the world, gives rights to kill any human if he killed to any animal. It does not matter how much you do respect or worship.

No judiciary system in the world, gives rights to kill any human if he killed to any animal. It does not matter how much you do respect or worship.

"any animal"
You need to read the constitution.
Cow is protected.
Cow is also property.

So, if some one is stealing my cow, I am legally permitted to kill that person to protect my property.
Pick you choice.

"any animal"
You need to read the constitution.
Cow is protected.
Cow is also property.

So, if some one is stealing my cow, I am legally permitted to kill that person to protect my property.
Pick you choice.

Which cow act gives permission to kill human if anyone kill a cow in India?

Do not add steal or something!

If I kill my cow then which cow act in India does allow other people to kill me?

If you still support then I would say, it's a version of Hindu Talibani.

However right to kill in self defense and the right to protect your property and loved ones do exist

It's apply for humans if we you talk.

Also, apply for animals if one animal killed to another animal.

Live stock IS property. In India cow is MORE than property. Its Mother and object of reverence.

In fact both UK and US had the DEATH PENALTY for stealing live stocks.

In India there are states where there is death penalty for killing a Cow. Maybe you should study Law for a change before making a fool of yourself.

Live stock IS property. In India cow is MORE than property. Its Mother and object of reverence.

In fact both UK and US had the DEATH PENALTY for stealing live stocks.

In India there are states where there is death penalty for killing a Cow. Maybe you should study Law for a change before making a fool of yourself.

What are you talking about?

Read the cow act of all state's.. Maximum punishment of Cow slaughter is in Gujarat " life term" under the Indian law and justice.

No one has rights to kill anyone on the road. If anyone support for killing such as then also they do not have rights to talk about Talibani system because both are the same.

One is Muslim Talibani and other is Hindu Talibani

Do not add steal or something!

If I kill my cow then which cow act in India does allow other people to kill me?

I see that you have decided to close your eyes to facts.
No pointing in continuing this discussion is it?:undecided:

I see that you have decided to close your eyes to facts.
No pointing in continuing this discussion is it?:undecided:

Depends, Sir!

I would never agree to kill anyone at the road because he was transporting the cow from one place to other.

Also if anyone is violating cow act in any state of india then only justice system under the law, he should be get punishment...

What are you talking about?

Read the cow act of all state's.. Maximum punishment of Cow slaughter is in Gujarat " life term" under the Indian law and justice.

No one has rights to kill anyone on the road. If anyone support for killing such as then also they do not have rights to talk about Talibani system because both are the same.

One is Muslim Talibani and other is Hindu Talibani

Correction, the bill was modified from death penalty to Life imprisonment.

There was a story couple of years ago in Mumbai where a man shot a muslim boy on the road who was trying to molest his family in Bandstand, Bandra. No charges were filed because it was self defense.

Similaly Rukhsana Kausar in 2009 Shot LeT militant at her home, in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir. She was award the bravery Medal.

None of this makes us Taliban. That you would think so only speaks about your prejudice.

Correction, the bill was modified from death penalty to Life imprisonment.

There was a story couple of years ago in Mumbai where a man shot a muslim boy on the road who was trying to molest his family in Bandstand, Bandra. No charges were filed because it was self defense.

Similaly Rukhsana Kausar in 2009 Shot LeT militant at her home, in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir. She was award the bravery Medal.

None of this makes us Taliban. That you would think so only speaks about your prejudice.

Sir ji, when I apposed about on self defense.

Even I do support... But definition of self defense will not fit when you talk about cow slaughter.

Depends, Sir!

I would never agree to kill anyone at the road because he was transporting the cow from one place to other.

Also if anyone is violating cow act in any state of india then only justice system under the law, he should be get punishment...

Meanwhile here is a UP Muslim Policeman asking to kill his Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath because there is no Azan on loudspeakers.

Seems pretty eager to kill someone for enforcing the LAW.

EW1Pn0sX0AAYlnu

EW1Pog2X0AAURvN

EW1Ppc5XYAA2g45

Sir ji, when I apposed about on self defense.

Even I do support... But definition of self defense will not fit when you talk about cow slaughter.

Self defense include one's property and live stock and means on income.

I have always wondered
Why is it that
If a party is against the BJP
It automatically has to do something to appease the Muslim community

Why do people forget that their are other minorities as well
Christian, Sikhs , Buddhist, Parsis , Jews ,
We all add up to About 10 crores

I have not seen a Single opposition party be it on the left or on the right do something on Christmas
All we see is right-wing activists causing trouble

We might not be a votebank outside of Goa and Kerala
But doesn't mean we are not an important segment of this country

I have always wondered
Why is it that
If a party is against the BJP
It automatically has to do something to appease the Muslim community

Why do people forget that their are other minorities as well
Christian, Sikhs , Buddhist, Parsis , Jews ,
We all add up to About 10 crores

I have not seen a Single opposition party be it on the left or on the right do something on Christmas
All we see is right-wing activists causing trouble

We might not be a votebank outside of Goa and Kerala
But doesn't mean we are not an important segment of this country

Maybe you can start requesting your xtian Priests and Nuns to start paying Income Tax just like Hindu priests :coffee:

Too Radical for you ?

Back
Top Bottom